I was Surprise =)))

Accidentally

 

 

I feel arms in my tummy, he’s hugging me.

“ Oppa~ Go and sleep on your own bed ” He hug me more.

“ Oppa~ ” He didn’t answer. 

I turned and saw him sleeping soundly with open mouth. (Can you imagine?)

I fixed myself to a comfortable position so I can sleep too.

 

Janis POV:

         Ah~ this is a new day. Wonderful day. I cooked something tasty and set the table for the umh..

10+2 so we are 12. I start to wake them up and last would be Inah and Donghae.

Everyone was up even Leeteuk oppa who is hard to wake up. He accompanied me to wake the two.

And of course the other members follow through.

*the door opened*

Inah start to rubbed her eyes.

“ Omaygod! ” She fell down!

“ Hahahahahah ”  We laugh altogether . She’s really cute I tell you.

“ ouch! ” She complained, whined while rubbing her .

“Careful ” Donghae oppa scolded her.

“Aigoo! Stop the mushy thing, time to EAT” Shindong oppa sounded excited.

“Okay, Okay. You’re not doing it anymore. I miss that” She pouted while walking towards me.

“I can’t do it while you are with a GUY on your own BED” I replied while messing her hair. As I hug her. She’s too childish for this.

I usually wake her up kissing her cheeks or pulling her hair if she’s not yet contented with a kiss.

She really wants skin ship so much. But she’s used to it.

We gathered in the table and Siwon oppa started to pray. I sit beside Eunhyuk.

“ He’s always like that ” he whispered. I really don’t understand what Oppa prayed. Hahaha.

Anyways,

“ Ehem Ehem .. ” ____ coughed.

“ Is there something we don’t know? ” She asked while whipping her lips.

“ Nothing ” I answered. Is there something wrong?

“ Really ? ” Heechul oppa repeated the question.

“ Yes ” They all nodded. We finished our food and sungmin and ryeowook oppa start to clean up.

“Oppa~ I’ll do it. I don’t want to be nothing here” I said.

“But you are our guest. It’s okay. ” Sungmin oppa said.

“Oppa~ I know you have a date today, right? Right oppa? ” I told him while looking at Ryeowook.

“Yeah, Hyung you don’t want your date to wait you right? Ka. (go) ”

He went to his room.

I went to ____.

“Hey, you have date right?”

“ Yeah I know. Oppa is it okay with you? ” God! Does she need to ask permission?

“Eung, I also have schedule today. Enjoy.” Oppa replied. She pouted.

“C’mon. Take a bath and I’ll pick your dress for today.” I pushed her to the comfort room. I look at her clothes and find something comfy. I chose blue shorts and white blouse and black heels.

She walks out and handed her clothes.  She called me Unnie! And I hate it! She giggled and I start to tickle her.

“ S-st-oo-p ” She said between her laugh. Then the door opened and Leeteuk Oppa popped out. He look like what-are-you-doing?

“ OMO! Kyeopta~"  ____ Pinched his cheeks. And oppa scolded her and told her to change her clothes now.

 

 

MY POV:

 After a tiring day....I’m with my bed! I start to think again the fans.

I don’t know what I did. Am I a ? Aish! I just want to go home. I don’t want some problems I don’t want to be a burden for them.

I am a DISASTER.

I remember what happened a while ago. It is just I was surprised.

Is he really the Sungmin Oppa I knew? WOh. He’s not. He’s different with girls.

But I know he only loves me as his lil’ sis. We have pictures as remembrance. He’s so sweet.

As we sit on the chair and join the others they asked if something happened. Happened? What should happen? Anyways, Leeteuk Oppa volunteered himself to go next.

Achincha~ Does he likes me, as in REALLY? He’s so excited. And Gosh our age If Donghae Oppa was enough how about him? Omo! What is this I am saying?  Mianhae. *bow*

I know he was just excited because he wants to spend time with me alone. Of course, he’s my favourite oppa.

“ Next will be Siwon then kyuhyun, heechul, then ryeowook, next eunhyuk, and donghae ’’

“ Does Eunhyuk has to? I know he has Janis already. ” Hehehhe. Just want to tease them. Really Oppa don’t have to.

“ Yah! ’’

“ Oh, I’m going to sleep. I’m tired.” I said while acting like I’m super tired.

Fans can’t get out of my head. I wonder if they saw me with Sungmin Oppa?

Another Issue. Omo.

I don't want this anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER A DECADE I Updated. Woh! =)) Enjoy.