final.

I Only Left You For A While to Work, and Now My Co-Model's Flirting with You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun stomped into the hotel room, as Seulgi silently followed her.

The older girl didn't even say anything; she immediately went to the bathroom to remove her make-up.

Seulgi was left to sit on the edge of their shared king-sized bed, reflecting on what happened back in the club.

 

---

 

Her girlfriend, an idol better known as Irene, was invited for the opening of the new bar in the district. Of course, Seulgi understood that the place needed some recognition, and so the manager invited a few stars to have some free drinks and to socialize.

Of course, at first, Seulgi declined Joohyun's request. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with all the discussion about the industry, nor can she drink too much drinks since her alcohol tolerance was low.

But Joohyun -- the ever persuasive Joohyun -- still insisted that she should come along with her.

The idol even bought a new dress for the opening, as well as a new get-up for Seulgi. Joohyun spent time curling Seulgi's hair into wavy locks. As for the star herself, she straightened her brown hair so that she looked prim and proper in her little, white dress.

In the bar, other idols and managers pulled Joohyun here and there, asking her questions on how she's doing with her new schedules. Seulgi was left on the other side of the venue, sitting alone and watching her girlfriend from afar.

But boredom faded when a guy in a white statement shirt and tight, black pants approached her. His hair was white-blonde, a reversed cap on top of his head.

'He seemed like he's one of the models that Joohyun would work with. He also smells nice.' Seulgi thought at the moment.

"Hi," He greeted, followed by a flashy smile. His pearly whites were almost glowing under the disco lights. "I'm Jackson. But you can call me yours."

"Um," Seulgi scooted farther as soon as the guy sat down beside her. "Hi, I'm Seulgi."

He grinned. "Seulgi, you say? I haven't caught your name somewhere yet, which company are you under?"

As she was about to answer, sounds of heels clacking against the floor were heard amidst the booming sounds coming from the speakers.

It was Joohyun, with arms crossed over her chest.

From a stranger's point of view, she may look calm and collected. But from Seulgi's point of view, she can see that she did something wrong.

Joohyun faked a cough. "Now, now, Jackson." She said with her delicate voice. "You can't flirt with my friend without going through me first."

"I wasn't flirting with her... yet." Jackson smirked, winking at Seulgi. "I couldn't deny your friend's beauty, I had to know her name."

Joohyun only glared at her, before pushing him off the black, leather couch.

She sat on the spot Jackson originally was.

"Gee, why so protective? It's not like I'm going to do anything bad to her."

Joohyun kept up with the cold front.

"Fine," Jackson muttered. "Nice meeting you, Seulgi."

Seulgi got flustered.

She had never seen a guy look good like that ever in her life.

"A-Ah, nice to meet you too, Jackson-ssi."

Before Jackson left, he did a phone sign, mouthing 'Call me' to Seulgi.

As soon as he was out of sight, Joohyun inched terribly close to Seulgi, pinning the younger girl against one of the arm rests of the couch.

"Don't talk to that guy, you understand?" Joohyun said, in all seriousness. "I don't want you lingering around him, or even entertaining his questions. If he approaches you, call me immediately."

Seulgi raised her eyebrows. "He seemed nice, Joohyun."

"You certainly don't know him yet." Joohyun said through gritted teeth. "I don't want that boy to mess you up. Not when I'm /your/ girlfriend, no. I won't allow him to inch close to you. Understood?"

Seulgi can almost smell Joohyun's breath from their closeness.

From what she smells like, she's had a few drinks by now.

"Y-Yeah," Seulgi said, slightly pushing Joohyun by the shoulder. "Y-You should get off me now... People might see us."

Joohyun snickered. "I don't care if they do. I'd actually prefer if Jackson sees us. This way, he knows he can't with you. Alright?"

"Okay." Seulgi mumbled.

Joohyun smiled. Like a professional idol who can easily switch moods in a split second.

The idol combed Seulgi's wavy locks with her fingers. As soon as her hands reached the end, her fingers lightly traced Seulgi's jawline and lifted her chin.

Joohyun pressed her lips against Seulgi's ever so lightly.

"Good girl." She said. "Stay here. We'll be leaving soon, I just have to speak with a few more people and we get to go home."

Seulgi nodded.

"Don't talk to Jackson."

Again, Seulgi nodded.

 

---

 

Seulgi was pulled off the couch by a certain idol who goes by the name 'Joy'.

The woman was forcing the older girl to try out the cocktails, since Seulgi seemed like she wasn't 'one with the vibe', when she saw the brunette sitting alone on the corner.

"You should try this one," Joy said, close to slurring her words. She raised her own shot, alarming the people beside her. "Hey, bartender! Hey, get this girl a little something like this drink... And add the little umbrella thing on it!"

Seulgi found it amusing how even idols had sides like this.

She wondered how Joohyun might be like when she' drunk.

"Here, kid." Joy said, handing the drink to Seulgi. "Heard you were older, but I believe we age through experiences, not years. Drink it up, and you might just grow one year older."

A tall man pulled Joy suddenly.

Seulgi knows this guy... She's seen him once in the television.

He guesses this was Joy's loveteam partner, Sungjae.

"I'm sorry for her actions," He said with a nervous smile. "She's drunk, so if she said anything weird, please feel free to forget."

"It's alright, really." Seulgi politely said. "She just made me try out some drinks, and I might feel a little bit dizzy. But nonetheless, she did nothing bad at all."

As the two started to walk away (Joy hits Sungjae every time the boy starts to talk her out of being too jumpy), a familiar man approached Seulgi.

It was Jackson.

Seulgi was too dizzy to even hear the alarm bells going off in her head.

She knew that if Joohyun were to see them together now, she's dead.

But as if all the drinks were poisoned, Seulgi stayed paralyzed, watching Jackson walking towards her.

The boy had two drinks in his hands, one of which was directed to Seulgi's direction.

"This is my favourite mix," He explained. "It's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter