Health

Drabbles to the menu

MyungSoo’s been extremely worried.

That day SungYeol’d woken up with a horrendous fever that hadn’t even let him get out of the bed. He offered to look after him while the rest of the members attended one of the many variety shows they’d been invited.

The older didn’t get sick very often, but that day his health’s been very bad. He ran from one place to another, from the bathroom to the room where the choding was under the blankets and sweating seas, with a wet cloth between his hands. MyungSoo’s placed it on his forehead and changed it every time he’s thought it was necessary, but the other’s health doesn’t seem like wanted to be better.

He sighs. He saw how the chest goes up and down, breathing irregularly and in a heavy way. He took the cloth passing it on SungYeol’s face and neck again removing the excess of sweating and then going back to the bathroom. His back’s starting to hurt for being sitting in a bad position next to the older all that time.

He squeezed the cloth to wet it again, returning to the room and smiling slightly before dare to brush SungYeol’s lips with his ones for the first time.

—Fool. —He murmured, and then he placed the cloth as nothing happened on his forehead.

In those moments, he really doesn’t care if his health was also affected by that.