Sorry for making you wait

ALWAYS YOU

       I was staring at my new college , yes... I've already graduated and this my new college...

    I was looking for my name in the sign board and there it is ' Kim Taeyeon', i was about to get inside the college when i heard someone calling my name , someone calling me? .. I turned my head and was surprised to see Krystal  standing there waving at me , " Krystal!", i shout , krystal's my old friend whom i haven't seen for a long time  , she come running to me and hugged me , i almost falled down....

 

          I handed krys my bottle , " Here drink first", i asked and so she did ," So what are you doing here ?", i asked , " I was trying to attend this college ", she said which let me to , " Mwo! Me too!", i exclaimed , Krys is very beautiful and i also falled for her once .We hate each other at first but when we sat togther , everything change , we grew comfortable to each other , she's the first person i've told that i liked girls and tell her all my crushes except her  ,  i realise i loved her more than a friend but when i was about to confessed it  to her , she needs to left the school because of her father's work ... 

 

                  It's been three months already and i was popular in the college , i'm very fond of basketball so i asked them to let me participate in it , they laughed at me because i was small and i was a girl but when they saw me playing it , they abrubly changed their  minds , which maybe why i became so popular...

 

           Krys and I sat at the bench near the ice-cream shop , i ate my favorite vanilla ice-cream while Krys ate her favorite Chocolate ice-cream , " Taeng.." , she called , i looked at her while moving my eyebrows telling her to continue , " I have something to tell you ", she said and looked at me sincerely, " Tae... I know you don't want to love anymore but please let me heal you.... I know you don't understand my words but tae... I love you", she said , making me so surprised , i know she's not joking from her sincere eyes but i can't , " It's not time to joke...haha", i said and stood up and turned my back at her but then she hugged me ," Please let me love you... If you can't love me back .. Then i'll stop everything", her last words came out like a whisper , which suddenly remind me of my old self back then , i turned around and looked at her , " I don't know if i can love you back", i said and then she smiled , " I'll try my best to let you love me!", she salute making me laugh ," Okay... I'll try my best too!", i salute back and we end up laughing endlessly at each other, if only you stay that time i would have loved you right away but because of her i can't ... 'Her' that make my tears dry and that had told harsh words that kept on ringing in my ears every night, that 'her' that i loved with all my heart ...

 

                Since we're togther i had a lot of fun , her joulously that'll sprint out whenever anybody tried to  flirt with me and her lovely behaviour when we're together ... I loved her a lot but i'm not sure if i loved her more than a friend.... I tried so hard to forget about you fany ahh, but why .. Why ??... Why can't you let her go...heart ..

 

           I was day dreaming but when i heard noise coming fro my mates , it woke me up .. I see someone standing beside the lecturer but i can't see her clear ,i looked closedly but when i saw her smile..... That eyesmile..Fany ahh... !, the lecturer asked her to introduced herself , " Hello , i'm tiffang hwang , please take care of me ", she bowed , my heart starts beating fast ,no!... " You can sit wherever you liked ", the lecturer asked and then she looked around , and seriously why am i covering myself ! I was so into my thought that i don't hear someone calling me , " Wh..." I almost stand up when she sat beside me , " Hello taeyeon..", she smiled , " he..hello", and why am i shuttering .. I hate myself! ... I really wished the class would be over soon...

 

            The bell rang finally , i rushed out right away , she called me but i still kept on running , still why are you following me fany ahh.... I tried so hard to forget about you , why did you appear again !... I almost moved on.... I saw Krystal standing before me , i ran to her and hugged her tight, she really had the power to calmed me down , " Ow... Someone's missing me..", she said and smiled , " Of course i do!", i almost shout but i heard her laugh , " Then.. Don't be cause i'm yours " she said and pecked me in my lips which cause me to stand still , stunned ... She walkes away smiling , i touched my lips..this is the first time we ever kissed... I was about to follow her but i took a glance at Fany , her eyes... It seemed like she was hurt , but I shouldn't care!... I moved on! .. I said and ran to Krystal..

               I  put on my headphone and walk out of the bathroom , then i  suddenly bumped into someone , i took the book that was falling down and looked  at the owner , " He....Tiffany ", i called , my heart is acting weird again , don't always be like this heart , " Thanks.. Taetae", that nick name , i thought i was ready to face her but that nickname brougth me back to the past again.... I gave her the book and tried to walked again but she held my wrist , " Taetae.... Can we talked?", she asked rather carefully , i harshly throw away her hands , " There's nothing to talked about..Just leave me alone!", i shout at the end and started running away... 

 

    " Krys ...i'm sorry ", i told everthing to Krystal , she looked down , looking sad , but she then looked at me again , " Hear her out, maybe there's something important ", she said and pat my back ," But...", she cut me off and smiled ," If you really moved on then you should face her ..", " Right!.. I moved on already...and what's there to be scared of ", i peck her lips causing her to smile brightly ...

 

            I was looking for Krys , she asked me to wait for her .. " Taetae..". I looked at her , " Please can we talked". She asked again , yea... I moved on so let's hear her out...

 

        " What is it?". I said , i can't looked at her face so i looked elsewhere , " Taetae...I'm really sorry for treating you like that, please forgive me ", she asked , " Don't called me with that nickname again .... It's all in the past and i moved on already .. ", i was about to walked away, "Can you forgive me.... I... I love you", what after all what she had said to me , she said she loved me , how can she say that , my anger took a hold of me , " What are you saying! You said you were diagusted of my feeling before ! How could you  say that!", i screamed at her , she tear up. I know , i maybe too harsh but after all what she did......." I am in the mid of moving on! Why did you appear again! I hate you Tiffany Hwang!". I stormed out of the place .....

 

    Eversince she appear again , she ruined my happiness , i can't stop thinking about the ugly past , i hate myself!... 

     

     " What are you doing here?", i asked annoyedly , she appear in front of my door," This would be the last time.... Please listen to me",.. Last time?.. Okay ," Okay". She then held my hand and dragged me out of my house, where is she taking me... I take off her hand , " Why are we running.! You said to talked!", i turned away trying to head back home but she ran before me , " Only this time..i promise i won't brother you again!", when i saw her tears flowing out.. I let her take me to where she wished to go...

 

       

          This place..... " Taeta....taeyeon do you still remember this house ", she said , i looked around and saw my works on the wall... Fany.. Taeyeon+ Tiffany.. Our old house when we were still in high school , how could i not remember it , this is the place you told me that you don't ...Argh... I hate this feelings ," Yes i know... How could i forget ", i said trying to be not affected by the house , " Taeyeon...i'm really sorry for everything that i did... Please forgive me ", she asked again, i stood quiet , lost of words , " I know how much you suffer because of me but that's the only way to let you go,  if not i don't want to see you getting hurt more ", hah?... Me hurt?.." I'm hurt already till now i tried so hard to let you go.... To erase you! But you appeared again, destroying my happiness!", i shout at her , my anger rose again, " Just let me be , Can't you!! Stop this !", i said and rushed out of the house witha heavy heart.... But the word she said stopped me , " I'm gonna die soon!", thunder roar ... And it's started raining i turned around , " Stop lying and lying again will you! I get enough of your nonsense!", i shout and tried to walked again, then (thud ).. I looked back , seeing Fany lying in the ground ..... I ran to her fast and carry her back to our old house ..

 

          " Die soon", that word kept ringing & ringing in my ears , what if she mean it ! Arg.. No never! She's just telling lie! But why!... I walked round & round the bed , " Taeyeon....", she woke up , i waked to her and sat in the chair beside her ," What do you mean?", i asked , " I am sick... I don't want to hurt you , if i tell you that i have the same feelings too, You would stay , but i choose the selfish way again because i missed you so much", she said and then cough , i gave her my hanky , i see blood coming out of , i felt guily.... Really guilty , i hugged her tight , " Why?... You should tell me ..why do you keep it to yourself", i thought my tears are already dried but it's now flowing out  endlessly , " Tae.... Can you forgive me", she said as we break the hug, " I already forgive you long ago", then she smiled , that smile that used to bright my day , that smile that can't let me help but smiled back..... I can't hold it anymore and started crying again.... " Fany ahh...i'm sorry", that's all what i could say for treating her harshly, all those memories of how i treat her came rushing back , " No..taetae..it's not your fault, all i want is to be with you when i last breath comes", she smiled again , i lean forward and captured her lips with my heavy heart and tears flowing out , " How can i save you?", i asked while cupping her face , " Stay with me...", she said and hugged me.  " Always.. I'll never leave ever again....i love you..", she smiled ever so brightly , " I love you too.." 

 

            I stopped attending college and stay with her , i called Krys and told her everything , she cried along with me too and said she'll pray for her...

 

           Fany turned paler each day , i suggested we should gobto the hospital but she didn't want to...i felt helpless , all i can do is watching her dying...

    

     " Taetae... I want strawberry cake!", she pout which make me to smile , " Okay... I'll go buy it ", i kissed her and rushed out to the nearest bakery..

 

     As i went went back , i saw Fany sleeping , i can't help but adore her , i kissed her forehead , which seems to be rather cold

" Fany.."

"........."

"Fany ahhh"

"........."

" FANY", i started shaking her but no reaponse and when her hands falls lifelessky in my lap , i realise... 

" You said as long as i'm here i can save you!... Fany don't leave me ", i hugged her tightly , it'll be the last time... Last time i will hold her , i kissed her for the very last time. ..

 

        

 

 

" Miss... Miss Tiffanybaskwd me to give this to you ", i take the letter and as i was about to opened  it , a photo fell out , i took it and it's the picture of us on fany's birthday... It tear me up again, seeing her smiled ... I tried to put it on my lap but i see writings on the back 

' Pabo!... Don't cry anymore , if you cry i'm gonna cry too.... Kim Taetae... Saranghe !!:)))'

 

       I smiled as i read it , i opened the letter and start reading it..

' Dear taetae,

                        My taetae , always remember you're mine! I love you very much , you know if we were not allowed to be happy in this lifetime , i know we will be on the next life , i'll begged God for it . I'll wait for you but don't try to come fast before your time comes orelse i'll kill you !. Don't try to flirt with anybody , i'll always be there beside you , if you try anything ...I'll knock you down, Be happy for me and stop crying ...i love you my one and only Kim TaeTae..

 

                                               Love You

                                                     Your Fany♥♥.  '

 

                     I smiled as i looked up to the sky , "  I love you too.. Fany ahhh!", i shout and went home smiling.

 

 

 " If were not allowed to be happy here...we will be on our next lifetime, It'll be always you on our every lifetime... (Cough) .Fany ahh... Here i come ", Then ( tut )... Doctor came rushing but couldn't save taeyeon anymore beacause she's already happily smiling with her tiffany up...up there in the heaven..

 

 

 

Authors note : If you believe in it , there's always a miracle;))

 

             BTW

 

   TAENY IS REAL😘😘😘😘😘😘😘