1. Him

Him & Him

To grant a wish, a price has to be paid.

A price,
Equal to the wish.

------------------------------------------------------

Se Hun stares at his reflection in the mirror. Water trickling down his head from the splashes he made.

For the first time in his life, he was in someone else's room, and in that room, there was a bathroom.

A bathroom in a bedroom...

But the most important thing was,

"Calm down...Oh Se Hun, get a grip!" He rubbed his face frustratingly, taking huge deep breaths, splashing water again from the running water.

He lifted his face up at the mirror, touching his face from side to side, up to down.

"This is crazy."

-------------------------------------------------------

A short brown haired guy stepped out of his house in his school uniform and school bag. He peered at the split roads, left and right.
Reaching into his pocket, he fished out a piece of paper with an address on it before heading for the one he thinks was the route.

.....

"Shouldn't you be in school now?"
The brown haired looked at the convenient store's manager as he placed a piece of registration paper on the table in front of him.

He looked down at his body where he wore the school uniform and back at the manager. "I need money."

The manager passes him a pen. "You seem to have problems." Adjusting his own collar, he turns and continues. "Alright then, I won't ask about it. Just dont tell your teachers you skipped the first day of school after summer break for this. Fill this up and give it to Eun Hyuk. He's the guy on duty outside today."

Brown haired peered out from the room, a middle aged man with dyed red hair was at the cashier outside.

He stared down at the registration papers and began to write after the manager left.

Name:
Oh Se Hun

The student stopped.
He cancelled the name immediately over layers of lines and huffed, casting the pen aside and reached into his bag to get his wallet.

Opening it up, he writes down something else instead.

Name: 
Oh Se Hun Byun Baek Hyun

The rest of the details, he copied from the student card.

 

"Oh you're done." The guy, presumably Eun Hyuk said as he got up from the ground shelving things to take the registration form and gave a glance. "Byun Baek Hyun?"

The school uniform guy looked back at him, there was not a reaction expected usually when someone calls their names.

Eun Hyuk looked at the name again. "Is calling you Baek alright?"

"Anything's fine." He replied.

Eun Hyuk nods. "Okay Baek, you can actually start work right now, but..." He sighed. "I think you should come back after school. If your family can afford education for you, don't waste it." He pats his shoulders and gently pushed him outside the store. "Seoul High School huh?" He looked at his uniform tag. "Be back after classes."

At the entrance, Baek Hyun turns around and watched Eun Hyuk goes back into the store.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Where have you been? The school's been trying to contact you, why didn't you pick up your phone?"

Baek Hyun hears the teacher nag when he came to school during lunch time.

"I was lost." Baek Hyun lied. He wanted the teacher to shut up.
Rather than be in class now, he would rather be working.
He doesn't want to spend it on doing useless unproductive things.

"That's why! You've just recovered, so it's important for you to carry your cellphone around. How could you forget to bring it?" The teacher rubbed his head in dismay. "Jeez, you had the whole staff and your parents worried."

Baek Hyun looked straight into the teacher's eyes."I ONLY HAVE A MOTHE..." Baek Hyun stopped, and the teacher leaned towards him with wide eyes.

"You only have what?"

Baek Hyun closed his mouth and decided not to say anything, the teacher waits until the silent game was over.

"Byun Baek Hyun, I will just remind you again. You just lost your memory, so you have to take care of yourself. There should be no more next time alright?"

The student gave no reply.

"Seriously. Driving me mad. Aish!" The teacher complaint. "Anyway, you are in class 2B. I will bring you over."

.........

Baek Hyun heads into class where his class teacher was having lesson at that time, he heads to his seat pointed out by the teacher.

His supposed seat, was decorated 'prettily'.

DIE!!!   Loser HAHAHAHAHA kekekeke!!!
Your grades is as good as your buutt!     Siut
Baek Hyun's only wish is to become a prorstitute!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA  You should'nt have come back alive
sIut sIut sIut sIut sIut sIut   Why don't you jump off from N Tower instead

Baek Hyun stared at it, feeling his classmate's eyeing daggers around him.

He throws his bag on the table, ignoring the words on it as if it was some sort of interest he used to have and took out his textbook.

Throughout the whole lesson, the classroom was irritatingly quietly noisy.

...............

A dead white mouse and a stinking filthy shoe locker.

Baek Hyun remembered clearly when he shoved his shoes in the locker that day, there wasn't a dead mouse or digusting drawings on it, similar to the one on his desk.

He opens his hand, gently cupping up the dead mice out of the locker and heads down the corridors.

Behind him, other students' jaws dropped, pointing at him in awe.

"What the hell?! He took it with his bare hands!"
"That guy's seriously sick!"
"I think he's lost not only his memory, but also his mind."
"Yea!"
"Oh shyt...there's them."

Three students step out to the shoe locker hallway, their hands in their pockets, following the trail where Baek Hyun left for.

"Baek Hyun's done."
The other student shook his head in dismay.
"Poor him, with his memories lost at that."
"Hmph. He derserves it."

...............

At the school's backyard, Baek Hyun gently puts down the mouse. 

He stared at the soil around, they seemed to have burried something too.

Out of curiosity, he heads to one of the little soil hill, using his bare hands to dig the soil.

He took a glance inside.
It was another dead black mouse.

"You've got some balls today."

Baek Hyun hears some chatter behind him and ignores, some students were probably talking among themselves near him.

He scooped up the soil and puts them back over the burried dead black mouse. Tapping on it gently as a hill.

"DFAUQ, WHEN WE ARE TALKING TO YOU, YOU BETTER LISTEN!"

Baek Hyun felt his collar's get pulled up, and finally, he looked at the student.

"You were talking to me?"

The student's eyes brawled out, his mouth hung open in disbelief, as a feat of anger, he raised his fist and punched Baek Hyun's face.

"Heh. Stupid. You think we'd let you off just because you act like you've lost your memory? HMPH." The student pulled his collar harder towards him. "Your days of hell will still continue, farking sIut."

"Don't touch that." A low pitched threatening voice came out of Baek Hyun, he glares at one of the student behind the one pulling his collar.
He was picking up the dead rat by his tail, swinging it around.

"Oh? You could actually talk?"
The three students laughed.
He stared at the mice then back at Baek Hyun. "I wonder if you can still speak if I..." The student threw the mice against the walls, slamming hard, the other kicked the burial of the black mouse.

"Bastards..." Baek Hyun said under his breath.
With an already clenched fist, he waved a punch at the student's stomach who could not react on time, shoved him aside and heads for the student who threw the mice. With his palm, he pushed the student's face towards the wall, turning his head against it, scraping the side of his face against the rough cement.

"AAHHHH FARK!! OWCH! YOU CRAZY IDIOT! OW!!! FARK STOP!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!"

The last student launches a punch from the back, but Baek Hyun dodges, making him punch the student he held to the wall instead.

"FARK!! THAT HURTS!"

"YOU..."

Baek Hyun glared at the three of them, coming to him all at once.

.........................

He pats the burial on the soil behind a tree.
Now the dead mouse, black shifted from its orginal spot to place beside the white mouse.

Baek Hyun gets up and passes by the 3 fainted students on the ground, towards the basin, washing his hands then back towards the guys, rubbing his wet hands on one of their uniforms before leaving them.

For a while, he grabbed his head, shaking it before he almost lost his balance.
"Fark."

At the third floor of the school, a guy looked out at him, sarking on his lollipop, he smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------

"How's school today?" Eun Hyuk asked.

Baek Hyun changed out of his uniform to the staff one and stood at the counter beside the full-timer.

There was no reply, Baek Hyun just carried the things from the counter to the shelf.

"You are pretty quiet huh." Eun Hyuk scratched his head. "Then don't mind an old man in his thirties complaining aloud."

His colleague spoke some things for the rest of the day that Baek Hyun did not hear a single word.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Erm, Baek Hyun, can we talk to you for a bit?"

Baek Hyun opens the door back home and the first thing he was greeted by was his parents asking for his time.

He hates doing useless unproductive things.

...............

The whole family sat at the dinner table and his father started first.

"Two things Baek Hyun. First, why are you late to school today? And second, why are you working?"

He disliked explaining.
There was no reason for him to report everything to his own mother so why is there a need to tell his parents anything?

Baek Hyun wasn't going to sit there to rot his time away, it was already 11pm and he wants sleep.

He gets up of the chair and started his chain of lies again. "First, I was lost. Second, because I like the job." With that, he heads up the stairs and into his room.

His parents at the dining room, meanwhile, looked at each other with concern.

.................

Baek Hyun splashed water at his face again.

Staring into the mirror, he glared hard at the reflection.

"Why the fark am I in his body?"

 

-Chapter 1 End-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: 
Thank you guise for reading chapter 1! :) 

Stay tuned to chanhun, or chanbaek (if you wanna see it that way) and more OTPs. Author nim practically ships all 66 ships (it means OT12 with each other 11 members, all possible pairings) XD because I have been rolling in the deep for years...Thank you!!