What was their past

The Female Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending weekend in Busan.  The three of them went back to Daegu for school and work.

Its Monday again, it’s not like Chaeyoung and Dahyun hates School, or maybe just slightly but they enjoy it since the cub enjoys her soccer practice and Dahyun loves seeing Sana.

 

This is what Chaeyoung hates.

 

 

“STOP IT YOU STUPID ! LET GO OF ME!” 

 

People gathering made the bestfriends curious, they headed to the crowd where they hear two people fighting and shouting. 

As soon as the two got there, Chaeyoung almost immediately want to hide.

 

It’s Momo and Tzuyu pulling each other’s hair.

 

“LET GO OF ME!”  Tzuyu and Momo are still holding to each other’s hair, pulling.

 

Chaeyoung is walking backwards softly and carefully, trying to escape from this mess. Unfortunately, the two girls saw her. They let go of each other’s hair.

“Chaeyoung!”

 

She froze, everyone looked at her. She looked from side to side, feeling nervous with everyone’s stare.

Chaeyoung points to herself asking “Me?” playing innocent.  There are already cold cold sweat forming in her forehead.

 

“Did you break up with me because of her?” Momo asked furiously.

“Don’t tell her you did, Chaeyoung” Tzuyu smirked.

 

“oh my god! This is what you get for being a player” Dahyun whispered jokingly

“you’re not helping!!” Chaeyoung spat

“Ladies! Let’s calm down” She chuckles nervously

 

“I don’t care what you say. Choose!” Tzuyu threatened

“Wh-what??”

“She said choose, Chaeyoung” Momo rolled her eyes.

 

The cub looked at her best friend with wide eyes asking for help but Dahyun shrugged.

 She sighs.

“I’m sorry Momo and Tzuyu. No one”

The crowd gasps.

 

“As expected from player Chaeyoung” Someone from the back of the crowd shouted and then they all laughed.

 

Momo and Tzuyu screamed out of frustration and walk away but before Momo leave completely.

“You’re going to regret this Chaeyoung” Momo warned.

Chaeyoung gulps.

 

People walked away from the incident, gossiping about what happened.

 

“Another issue again because of you” Dahyun said as she walks pass her best friend.

The other girl sighs heavily and hang her head low.

“I’m getting tired of this, Dahyun.”

The tofu stopped from her track and run immediately to Chaeyoung. She grips her shoulders with wide eyes. “Are you saying you don’t wanna be a player anymore?”

“Yeah, I’m tire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter