Chapter 3

A Moment In Time

 

*TIME CHECK- 7am*
Yoona was still sobbing. Chansung was holding Yoona close to his body and Kikwang stood still next to the doors. It was all silent until they hear Yuri and Nichkhun hiding from the press outside. They recognized them straight away under their disguises.
‘Unnie!’ Yoona cried. She ran towards Yuri and hugged her so tight.
‘Hyung’ Nichkhun whispered towards Chansung and bro hugged him.
Nichkhun and Kikwang exchanged nods and Nichkhun quickly went to hug Yoona.
‘It’s going to be okay Yoona’ Nichkhun said.
Yuri ran to Kikwang and hugged him. Kikwang hugged her back with as much force.
‘What happened? Did it happen again? My poor Tiffany! She doesn’t deserve this!’ Yuri yelled as she started to cry.
Nichkhun quickly supported Yuri to the nearest chair and Yoona sat next to Yuri holding her hand. The best friends crying for their sister to come out alive. As the group was in a depressing mood, one flash came from behind a plant. All the heads turned towards the paparazzi.
‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GET OUT!’ Kikwang screamed, he stormed loudly towards the little, short man. Chansung held Kikwang back
‘Stop, stop! This isn’t good for our image; you’re falling into their trap. They want you to react like this. Don’t give them the pleasure.’ Chansung wisely spoke. Kikwang sighed and turned around. Yoona and Yuri quickly walked away from the camera. Nichkhun called security and the man was removed. 

Then finally the door opened. There Tiffany laid, white and pale but alive.
‘FANY! I’M HERE! ALL YOUR UNNIES AND OPPAS’ Yuri stood next to the bed grabbing Tiffany’s hand.
‘FANY-AH! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!’ Yoona screamed through her tears.
‘HWANG TIFFANY! IT’S OPPA, I’M HERE! DON’T BE SCARED’ Nichkhun shouted. They nurses continued to push Tiffany towards the hospital room. They all followed in running to keep up. Yuri continued to hold Tiffany’s hand as she ran with the bed. As they reach the room, the Doctor said.
‘She’s going to be okay! She’ll make it!’ everyone sighed a sound of relief. Everyone smiled and laughed hugging each other they screamed Tiffany’s name. The doctor told them to be quiet and they all stopped and smiled in embarrassment. Yuri suddenly started to turn to Tiffany.
‘Fany-ah, you just squeezed my hand. Can you hear me?’ She whispered
Tiffany nodded slowly. They all looked at her in shock
‘Fany!’ Yoona jumped and hugged her. The boys gathered around the bed. Tiffany’s eyes slowly started to open, her fingers twitched a little and she gradually moved her breathing mask, with the help of Kikwang. 
‘Fany...?’ Kikwang whispered.
‘Oppa’ Tiffany’s voice strained. Kikwang grabbed Tiffany and hugged her so tightly; he never wanted to let her go. Yoona hugged Tiffany and cried her final tears.
‘I’ve cried all of my tears for you!’ Yoona complained. Tiffany laughed lightly but she coughed a little.
‘Omo, stop talking!’ Yuri complained.
‘Unnie! What are you doing here and Nichkhun oppa! You’re supposed to be in Thailand!’ Tiffany asked confused.
‘We heard our little sister was in hospital, how do you expect us to happily film our drama?’ Nichkhun explained and hugged Tiffany.
‘Yah, pabo-ah, next time you decided to collapse, let’s not do it a few days before your debut okay?’ Chansung joked and ruffled Tiffany’s hair.
‘I’m so sorry! I’ve caused everyone so much trouble!’ Tiffany apologised.
They all laughed. They were just glad she was alive.

__________________________________________________________________________________

*ONE WEEK LATER*

ALLKPOP NEWS UPDATE~

Sones farewell SNSD as they perform their final concert as 9 ‘This is it’. –More than 100,000,000 Sones from all over the world line up outside Madison Square Garden to say their final goodbyes to Girl’s Generation after a very successful 2 years. SNSD confirmed to disband due to agency problems. The news rocked Korea in many different ways. The best girl group in Korea for 2 consecutive years sang their debut and final song ‘Into the new world’ together balling in tears. They all held hands in a circle and bowed to the audience. The whole stadium was in tears when Tiffany delivered the final speech. ‘Thank-you is all we can say. Together, we’ll always be Girl’s Generation, my girls and our Sones. Thank-you’ (one line from the speech).  3 of them will form a new group and 6 of them have no confirmation as to what they are doing next. Goodbye SNSD! You did us proud! Write about what you think about the disbanding of SNSD!    
3 of SNSD’s former members set to debut early February –The members of SNSD have officially split. There were mixed emotions from the Sones. Some said that it was a good idea to debut in different groups. Others said that it was a bad idea and grieved over the lost of a great group. They held their final concert called, ‘This is it’, on the 20th of December 2011. See footage below! The new group that the 3 members are forming however has been a hot issue with netizens highly anticipating their debut. ‘I cannot wait to see them’ Kikwang from beast has commented. The new group will consist of Kwon Yuri (oldest), Im Yoona and Hwang Tiffany (Maknae). Are you readying for the girls? Leave a comment below!
Rumours have arisen about a boy joining SNSD’s former member’s new group. What do you think?An inside source tells Allkpop that rumours about a boy teaming up with Yuri, Tiffany and Yoona are in fact true. Allkpop had an interview with, former member of SNSD, Yoona. Allkpop asked her if a boy was really joining them. She smiled and giggles loudly. ‘Well, I guess we have to wait and see’. What are your thoughts on a boy joining them?
Tiffany Hwang had serve surgery in hospital! – Leaving Thailand as quickly as possible, Nichkhun and Yuri got on the next available flight to Seoul. Kikwang, Yoona and a mysterious boy holding crying Yoona was seen running alongside the hospital bed. Seems like Tiffany had fainted due to exhaustion leading up to the most anticipated debut of the year. However, the blood on Kikwang’s clothes made it seem like Tiffany didn’t faint from exhaustion. What happened? Is the question everyone wants to know. A picture of Kikwang being held back by the mystery boy was caught on camera. Kikwang was furious with the paparazzi and he was going to ‘bash’ the camera man. The mystery boy pulled Kikwang back and led him away from the camera. The security removed the camera man.  Let’s all pray for Tiffany! Let’s hope she’s going to be okay.
__________________________________________________________________________________

‘I’m fine!’ Tiffany yelled in frustration from her bed. Kikwang gave a disappointed look from the chair he was sitting on.
‘No you’re not. They said you had to drink the medicine and you’re being stubborn’
Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted.
Yoona, Yuri, Chansung and Nichkhun were out doing a CF and they weren’t due back until 12.00 am. Kikwang was taking care of Tiffany for the night, they were rotating to take care of Tiffany. She was getting bored and sick of the way they were treating her. She was fine. She really was but they didn’t let her do anything. She had to practise for the debut but they wouldn’t let.
‘Ahhhhh~’ Kikwang made an aeroplane swirl of congee into Tiffany’s mouth. She slowing opened it
‘Aigoo, there’s my good baby’ He smiled.
‘Oppa, I’m full! Let’s play now!’ Tiffany pleaded. Kikwang sighed and packed everything up. He walked to the kitchen.
Tonight was the night, Tiffany said to herself.  She was ready for it. She always wanted to make love with Kikwang but she never got the opportunity. She quickly got up and checked the time. It was only 5:30pm. Good! They shouldn’t be home anytime soon. She quickly slipped the bathroom and put on her best, y lingerie. She put on light make up. A bit of eye liner and red lip-stick was all she needed. Her hair was already messy from the bed she’s been lying in all day. She practised her ‘y’ voice and ual expressions in the mirror. She was done when she heard Kikwang’s footstep coming closer.
‘Fany-ah...I have a glass of water. You must drink it when I come in okay?!’ She quickly gulped and prayed that he would accept her tonight. As he entered the room his eyes landed on her. His eyes were opened so wide she thought they would fall out. He dropped the glass on water and it spilt everywhere. She walked to him ‘ily’. He froze as she put her arms around his neck. She tip-toed and put her lips next to his ear.
‘Oppa, will you be mine tonight...?’