Chapter 1

A Moment In Time

 

Kikwang bolted towards the bathroom door. He was trying to get the door open as quickly as possible.

'TIFFANY' he cried out to her, one hand banging the door while the other hand was viciously twisting the gold doorknob.

There was no use; it was locked so he couldn't get it open. 

'OPPPPPPPPA! PLEASE HELP ME!' Tiffany screamed out in pain, tears rolling down her eyes.

Kikwang had no choice; he had to break the door. He heaved his shoulder against the door. Once, twice, three times with more force every time he pushed against it. The door gave in and slammed open. He rushed in only to be confronted with Tiffany weak on the floor and a pool of blood that surrounded her. The red blood was so vibrant, it scared Kikwang. He quickly rushed to her side and knelt down next to her. He instantly held her right hand and supported her head with his right hand.

'oppa, I'm so sorry' Tiffany whispered, she hardly had any energy left. She reached her hand out and grabbed his white v-neck top. She looked alarmed when she saw her hands, they were full of blood, she search his eyes for anger but his eyes reassured her that everything was going to be okay.

'YOONA! call an ambulance! BAIL' he shouted out.

Yoona was so shocked because of what she was seeing. Her little sister looked like she was going to die. 'ottoke, ottoke, ottoke, ottoke' she thought over and over again. She didn't realise that Kikwang was calling her. She quickly grabbed her phone out and dial 911. Then she ran over to Tiffany, touched her hair and whispered so softly that even Kikwang couldn't hear.

'Tiffany, kagima, you know it's only us two, what will I do without you? You'll be fine, you'll be fine'

Tiffany looked at Yoona, who she was closest with. 'How can I leave my clumsy unnie by herself? She'll die without me. What about Kikwang? Nichkhun? Ande...I must survive'  She thought to herself. But she was becoming so weak. Her hand started to drop from Kikwang's top. Kikwang's eyes widened when she did this and immediately he let go of her right hand and squeezed her left hand so she can continue hold his top. It didn't work. Her last sight was of Kikwang's worried face. Then her eyes closed and her hand fell lightly on Kikwang's lap.

Tiffany! please...saranghae...'  was the last thing she heard, she couldn't hear properly, she didn't clearly hear who said it but she couldn't fight anymore. She surrendered to the darkness. ‘Mianita, I’m so sorry’ was Tiffany’s last thoughts.