Even If We Die, At Least You'll Know

"Even if we die, at least you'll know"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For nm on quotev

Jin’s POV:

“Namjoon-ah do you have all the passports?” Jin asked while checking his bag one more time to make sure he hadn’t forgotten anything.

“Yea I do hyung,” Namjoon answered as he pulled out a plastic bag filled with passports from his bag.

“Good, don’t lose them. Do you have everything you need?” Jin asked.

“Yea,” Namjoon responded placing the passports back into his bag.

“Ok, then let’s go, everyone else is already in the car,” Jin said and then grabbed his bags. Namjoon did the same and the both of them walked outside to the company van parked outside. They stuffed their things into the back and then climbed into the front seats.

“Does everyone have all their stuff? No one forgot anything right? Jimin, you brought your glasses?” Jin asked and the younger nodded a bright smile splayed on his face.

“Yoongi, you remembered to bring the stuff you needed to work on your mixtape?” Jin asked and the other nodded saying “duh”.

“Taehyung? You sure you didn’t forget anything?” Jin continued.

“Yep! I’m sure I remembered everything this time.” Taehyung replied with a boxy smile.

“What about you Jungkook?” Jin asked the maknae.

“I think I have everything.” The youngest replied.

“Good, wait where's Hoseok?” Jin asked noticing there was someone missing in their group of seven.

“He went back to get his headphones.” Jimin supplied and just as he finished talking, the van door opened and Hoseok climbed in greeting them all. Jin sighed in relief glad that no one was missing, he did a quick head count and satisfied by counting six heads, he informed their driver they were ready to go.

The ride to the airport only took thirty minutes since there wasn’t too much traffic, thankfully. Once they arrived, they all piled out of the van and grabbed their things, heading for the front doors to the airport. Jin made everyone walk in front of him so he could keep track of them all, praying none of them ended up lost. They reached the airport terminals and had their tickets and passports scanned before being instructed that to wait about fifteen minutes for the plane's arrival.

They all sat down and did their own things while waiting. The three youngest members were talking animatedly amongst themselves. Hoseok was listening to music and Yoongi was trying to nap from the looks of it. Namjoon stayed beside Jin as the elder rifled through his backpack in search of his phone.

“I’m sure I put it in here.” Jin huffed becoming frustrated that he couldn’t find it.

“Hyung you sure you didn’t leave it behind?” Namjoon asked looking slightly worried.

“I don’t think so. I’m positive I put in here.” Jin mumbled.

“But you were helping us with all our packs so it’s possible you didn’t.” Namjoon reasoned.

“Aish, stop being so negative and help me look,” Jin demanded and so Namjoon did just that. He shifted through the backpack as well and eventually his hands picked up a small rectangular object.

“Found it!” Namjoon said pulling his hyung’s phone out with a triumphant smile.

“Thanks. Told you I packed it. I’m responsible, unlike some people I know.” Jin said in a playful tone taking the phone from the younger.

“Hey! I’m responsible!...I just forget things...sometimes.” Namjoon protested in mock offense.

“I know Joonie, it’s ok. I still love you~” Jin said pecking the younger's cheek before closing his backpack and placing his phone into his back pocket.

A few minutes later their plane was ready to be boarded. The seven males got onto the plane and quickly found their seats. Jin relaxed into his seat once he was sure everyone else was seated and buckled in. After a few minutes, the plane began moving as it prepared for takeoff.

"How long is this flight again?" Namjoon asked from beside Jin

"I believe it's a seven-hour flight" Jin replied.

“Hmm ok. I’m going to sleep for a bit then.” Namjoon said and Jin nodded bidding him good night. He then turned his attention to the screen in front of him and picked out a movie to watch while the flight progressed.

Yoongi’s POV:

Yoongi didn’t particularly like planes, but they were a good place to nap. Especially when they weren’t crowded, and thankfully this flight was not crowded. Rather it seemed that they were the only ones there with about a handful of other passengers scattered towards the back. Yoongi was sitting next to Jimin who was staring out the window looking at the clouds seemingly lost in thought. He vaguely wondered what the other could be thinking about but didn’t bother asking focusing instead on napping, like many other people on the flight were doing.

It felt like he had just dozed off when he felt movement beside him, he opened his eyes groggily to look beside him. He saw that Jimin was stirring in his seat, unable to keep still any longer. That was thing about Jimin, he could never keep still for too long, he was a ball of energy much like Hoseok, and so he needed to move around after a few hours of sitting still. Jimin moved again and happened to look over at Yoongi and noticed he was awake.

“Oh...sorry hyung...I didn’t mean to wake you.” Jimin said quietly, almost timidly. Hearing the younger speaking in that tone caused Yoongi to realize he was frowning, he quickly reassured the younger that it was fine.

“If you’re tired of sitting you could move around you know. Maybe walk down the aisles for a few minutes?” Yoongi suggested but Jimin shook his head.

“It’s not that I’m restless...just I’m kind of anxious,” Jimin responded and Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

“Why?” He asked not understanding why the younger was anxious. As far as Yoongi knew, the younger didn’t have a fear of flying, planes, or heights.

“You were asleep but we’ve been hitting some turbulence pretty regularly. It’s not much, but I can feel it from time to time, and it’s making me nervous.” Jimin explained.

“Oh..” was all Yoongi said as he nodded in understanding. “Don’t worry Jimin, I’m sure it will be fine,” Yoongi reassured the younger after a few seconds and Jimin hummed but didn’t look convinced.

The two fell into a comfortable silence once more when all of a sudden the plane hit more turbulence and this time the plane shook quite noticeably. Yoongi felt Jimin grab his hand and squeezed it tightly. Yoongi squeezed back and whispered reassurances to Jimin once more, realizing just how terrified the younger seemed to be.

“Jimin-ah, I’m sure nothing will happen. They’ve got it all under control.” Yoongi said.

“But that was more turbulence than before! Usually, the captain warns us about turbulence before hand but he or she hasn’t said anything yet!” Jimin said, panic evident in his voice.

“It’s probably because it’s not that bad. We’ve been in worse turbulence Jiminie.” Yoongi pointed out.

“Still..” Jimin insisted not seeming to calm down, and so Yoongi continued to try and reassure the younger nothing bad was going to happen. Eventually after a quite a few minutes of no turbulence Jimin seemed to settle down. Yoongi still kept their hands woven together just in case, but he was glad to see the younger was starting to become calm.

They sat in relative silence once more until Taehyung and Jungkook bounded over and decided to sit in the unoccupied seats in front of them. And Yoongi knew he wasn’t going to be getting anymore sleep once Taehyung began talking.

Namjoon’s POV

Namjoon had woken up when he’d felt the plane shake a little bit. Ever since then he’d noticed that the plane was shaking every few minutes and he was a bit worried about the amount of turbulence they were hitting, but he remained impassive about it since the captain wasn’t saying anything. He glanced over at Jin who was watching some drama, completely oblivious to the planes shaking it seemed.

He sighed to himself and then began to fiddle with the screen in front of his seat looking for any interesting movie to watch. Finding nothing he gave up and pulled out his phone and headphones. He might as well work on the lyrics to their next album or something since he had the time.

As he pulled up his writing app, the plane shook a little more than it had previously and he paused to look around. Namjoon noticed that he wasn’t the only noticing the plane’s shaking. He could see Jimin’s face pale when he looked back towards him. Yoongi didn’t seem as bothered but he was frowning slightly. Namjoon also took note of the way Yoongi was holding Jimin’s hand and speaking to Jimin in hushed tones.

Namjoon smiled to himself realizing that Yoongi was probably helping Jimin calm down. He turned to look at the other members and saw that Jungkook and Taehyung were sharing headphones and watching something on the maknae’s phone, as oblivious to the turbulence as Jin was. Hoseok was asleep beside Jungkook, so he must be dead to the world, Namjoon reasoned. He turned back to face forward satisfied that for that, for the most part, the rest of their group seemed ok.

“When did you wake up?” Namjoon heard Jin ask from beside him as the elder pulled out his headphones and rubbed at his ears.

“Just a few minutes ago,” Namjoon responded.

“Hmm...well I’m going to bathroom.” Jin said as he stood up and stepped over Namjoon to reach the aisle. Namjoon moved his legs to give the elder some room to walk. He watched Jin walk towards the front, admiring the elder’s form. Namjoon was utterly and hopelessly in love with Jin and as such he would often stare at the elder whenever he could get away with it.

Once Jin was out of his sight, he sighed and returned his attention to his phone. He was working on a verse when the plane shook again, but this time it wasn’t a small shake, it was a moderate size shake. Namjoon looked up and glanced around again. He saw a few of the flight attendants scurry towards the front with frowns on their faces. He frowned wondering what was going on and if the captain was going to say anything anytime soon. He looked back again to the others and saw that Taehyung and Jungkook had taken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter