Love is like that...

RUST

You know this really well too, our sign, let's finish it up now

I don't worry if you will be doing well, it will be hard on me too

''Jio oppa~ What if we have a date tomorrow?'' She offered. ''I don't have any work tomorrow.'' She smiled.

I looked at her without any feeling. I don't know what's wrong with me. After 6 months I've been with her, I get bored with her. She's pretty, cute sometimes, y, etc. But, I don't know what happen to my heart.

''Sorry baby, I can't. I have some work tomorrow.'' Finally I reject his offer. Honestly, I don't have any schedule tomorrow, but I really don't want to go date with her.

She pouted. ''Oppa~ We haven't had a date for about one months. What's wrong with you?'' She asked.

I tried to smile although I'm not really like smile. ''I'm really sorry... I'm busy these days to prepare our comeback.''

''Araso..araso..'' She sighed.

I embraced her. ''Next time, I'll definitely go date with you.'' I promised.

She smiled. ''How about this saturday??''

I don't have any reason, so I noded. ''Okay. This saturday.'' I decided.

She smiled so lovely and then she kissed my cheek.

But that saturday I cancelled our date. I don't have a mood to go to date with her. She was really angry with me but honestly I don't care. Am I too cruel? Yeah~ I'm so cruel to her.

Even If I look back, nothing is gonna to change

please forget me now

Finally after two times I cancelled our date, I went out with her. But this time I'll tell her everything. Even I want to break up with her. I know, I'm so cruel.

She hugged my arm while walked in the mall. Then we ate something in the cafe. After we took our dinner, I looked at him with my serious face.

''Why? Why you look so serious?'' She asked innocently.

I pushed my smiled out. I held her hands on the table. ''Hyorin...I'm so sorry... I can't continue our relationship.'' Finally I speak out.

She looks so shock. ''You're kidding, right?'' She smiled.

I shook my hands. ''I'm serious Hyorin. Let's break up!'' I said.

Hyorin stood up. ''I think you're not in your right mind now. I consider your words as your joke. I'm going now.'' She walked out from cafe.

I looked her back, feeling guilty towards her. But I really don't know what should I do.

Leave me, don't leave me, instead find a man who will love you

After you leave it must be hard and tiring for me

Hurry, leave and forgetting me

The day after that happen, I came to her apartment. She smiled when she saw me in front of her apartment. She hugged me straight away. But, I broke her hug.

''Hyorin, please hear me.'' I looked at her.

She put her hands on her ears. ''I don't want to hear anything oppa! Don't ever say about break up, huh?''

I pulled of her hands from her ears. ''Please Hyorin...please.... We must break up. I....I don't like you anymore. Sorry...I'm so sorry..''

I saw tears came out from her eyes. She shook her head. ''No! No! I don't believe that! I know you love me. Please say that you love me, then I'll forget everything you said before.''

I touched her cheek with my palm, wiped her tears. ''I'm sorry Hyorin...so sorry... You'll get other man who loves you so much until the end.''

She held my palm. ''That man is you oppa... I don't need any other man. I just need you oppa.. Please...''

The words saying 'break up' , 'let's depart', eventough it might be hard now

If time passes by, it will be okay

please forget me now

 

I put her hand away. ''Sorry Hyorin... I really can't.. I don't love you anymore.. Please understand.. Please forget me...huh?''

''No!! No!!'' She screamed and cried so loudly. ''I don't want!! I love you oppa! Please don't leave me. I can't forget you...''

I felt hurt in my chest look Hyorin like that. But still, I don't love her anymore. What should I do??

I pushed a long sigh. ''You'll get new boyfriends who love you Hyorin. Please, forget me...'' Then I walked away from her.

She called out my name in pain, but I tried so hard to not turn back.

***

Even if you don't want to be old lover

Everything changes little by little

Love is like that

I'm the same type of man as well

After 1 month I broke up with Hyorin, I got a new girlfriend. She's Hyejin. I met her in the club, but she's actually an innocent girl. He came to the club because her friend forced her.

When I was date Hyejin in the amusement park. I met Hyorin. He looked at me with painful eyes. I couldn't look back at her eyes.

''So, you have a new girlfriend. It haven't so long after we broke up oppa..'' She said sadly.

I bowed to her. ''I'm sorry Hyorin. I love her. I know I hurt you, but that pain will diappeared later.''

Live on forgetting me, imagine I'm not existent

Now..I really don't like you

She glared at me then she slapped me. Hyejin screamed, she wanted to reply but I held her back. ''I'm fine Jinnie...'' I smiled to Hyejin.

''I hate you Jio oppa..!!'' After Hyorin said that, she leaved me.

''Yeah~forget me Hyorin. I'm not a good man for you.'' I smiled bitterly.

Hyejin touched my cheek with her palm. ''Are you all right?'' she asked with her sweet voice.

I smiled to her. ''I'm all right...'' I pecked her lips.

***