Choices

My Lovely Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll repeat it one more time...stop following me!"

"Come on, I just want to talk." Despite Eunji's efforts of directly rejecting the male numerous of times, the male continued to persist.

"You don't have to fake it...I know you love me. I'm the school's soccer ace after all." The male's conceited attitude only made Eunji annoyed of him.

 

I try not to be like this...but you leave me no choice.

 

As the male boasted his ego, Eunji shuts him down: by kicking the male in his most sensitive spot.

"I suggest you go home before I give you more of the love you're asking for." Eunji gave the male a final smirk, entering her home as she left the male to agonize in pain.

 

...

After greeting her parents, Eunji heads to her room, already expecting her math tutor's presence to be there.

"Welcome back~" Tiffany greeted with her usual smile. Eunji stared at the female, nodding in response as she sets her bag on the floor.

"Anyway, I saw your dispute out there. Who was that boy just now?" Tiffany tilted her head in curiosity, anticipating for the latter's response.

 

I can't believe she saw that. How embarrassing.

 

Eunji bit her upper lip, no words escaping as she tried to think of a topic to change. Tiffany on the other hand chuckles at the latter's silence.

"You're so popular, Eunji." Tiffany teased, causing the latter to fluster.

"No I'm not!"

"Mm, really?-"

"Eunji! Come down here!" The conversation was soon interrupted by Eunji's mother, who was calling her daughter from downstairs.

"Please don't say such silly things...I'd like for you to tutor me on math again when I return." Eunji opens the door, but stops her tracks when she hears the female chuckle once again.

"Eunji's so serious of her studies."

"...I have an exam next week after all." Eunji commented before excusing herself, closing the door as she heads downstairs to see what her mother needs.

 

...

"Alright, let me see if you solved it correctly." Tiffany takes the paper from the latter's desk, staring at the set of problems she provided for the latter to see if Eunji has done each correctly.

"Wow! you only missed one, which is a better result than last time!"

"Meh. I guess-" Although she was a bit disappointed in not receiving the full score, she became a bit startled when Tiffany tackled her with a hug from the back.

"As expected! Eunji is a genius!" Tiffany held her grip of the latter tighter, not realizing that she was subconciously chocking the latter.

"Y-yah! Stop that!" Eunji could smell the fragrance of Tiffany's perfume, but she didn't want to remain on the state of not being able to breathe. Eunji aggressively parted from the hug, catching her breath as her face remained flustered. Eunji could hear the female behind her giggle.

"But anyway, I'm glad for you! You'll surely ace the exam next week!" All the compliments Tiffany gave her when the latter has done well would motivate Eunji to do even better. All the extra studying Eunji has accomplished would all be for Tiffany's hugs and compliments. Every compliment and skinship Tiffany gave her would make her heart flutter every time. Of course she kept a poker face every time as well, just so her feelings wouldn't be discovered so quickly.

"I can't take all the credit...after all, my results are due to your good teachings." It took Eunji almost all her guts to respond to the female, since usually she would instead be squealing in her mind. However, Eunji found the female's silence a bit odd, considering that she expected the female to continue teasing her. Turning to her side, she soon sees the female's elbows set on the latter's desk, placing both of her hands on her cheeks as she stares at the latter.

"I can teach you about non-academic stuff too."

"Eh?..." Eunji stared at the female strangely, not understanding what the female meant by her words.

"For example...I can teach you a way to make things go well with that boy earlier."

"What?! No!" Eunji immediately denied Tiffany's offer, a bit relieved yet a bit disappointed at the female's meaning at the same time.

"We can come up with a plan for it...Well one advice I would give you for now is to lessen your violent behavior." Eunji shook her head.

"Stop it! I'm not in love with that guy! I'm in love with-" Before Eunji could finish, she immediately covered , almost letting out her confession for the female. Tiffany raised her eyebrow, soon gaining a pinque of curiosity.

"Oh? You're already set on someone?" Eunji averted her gaze, feeling her face heating up knowing that the female was staring at her.

"I see...well-" To Tiffany's surprise, Eunji leans in, planting a sudden peck onto the female's cheek. Immediately however, Eunji scoots away from the female, bringing her head down to seem like she was going to do another problem on the worksheet when in reality she was freaking out from her own actions.

 

. ASDFGHJKL. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU STUPID PABO!

 

"Wow. Not expecting that." Tiffany bit her lip as she began to contemplate on the situation. Moving a bit closer to the latter, Tiffany tried to face the latter, but Eunji continued to keep her head down to avoid the female's gaze.

"That person you're in love with...does that person happen to be me?"

"No."

"Don't lie. No need to pretend that you didn't just kiss me."

"It was on the cheek, unnie. Don't get cocky with yourself." At that point, both females let out a burst of laughter.

"But really though. Who are you in love with?" Tiffany persisted, not realizing her own dense nature. For Eunji, she felt relieved that she can make an excuse, but at the same time a part of her felt a bit disappointed.

"It's...just someone from school. Anyways, that's not important! What's important is passing my exams." Tiffany exhaled a disappointed sigh as she moved a bit distant from the latter.

"Fine. I won't force an answer from you...but before you think about passing your exams-" Tiffany took out a book from her bag and placed it onto the latter's desk before continuing.

"Think about improving your English first." Eunji groans in complaint, knowing that besides math, English was her other worst subject. It wasn't all bad though, since hearing Tiffany's accent when speaking English would bring the latter to squeal in her mind. Though of course, she faced a bit of consequences when Eunji only focused on Tiffany's voice rather than listening to the actual lesson. When Tiffany would ask for the latter to repeat her words, Eunji would mostly mutter a 'Huh?' causing the latter to become embarrassed from forgetting even one word that spoke out from the female.

 

 

~A Week Later~

"Shoo! Stop following me! I'm in a hurry!" Eunji exclaimed to another stalker, who soon scurried away to the opposite direction. Meanwhile, Eunji couldn't hide her excitement to meet her tutor, wanting to show the good results she received from her exams.

 

A 99% in Math and a 87% in English...Unnie will probably tease me for English, but it's still good results right?

 

Opening her front door, Eunji simply ran upstairs, forgetting the thought of her daily routine to usually greet her parents first. A huge grin was plastered onto Eunji's face as she opens the door to her room.

 

Huh?...Where's unnie?

 

Scanning her own room, Eunji realizes that there was no sight of her tutor anywhere, leaving her to be a bit disappointed.

 

Is she late maybe?

 

Trying to have hope, Eunji takes her steps down the stairs as she finally greeted her parents, scanning the living room at the same time for her tutor.

"Eomma, where is Tiffany?" Eunji questioned dumbfoundedly, making Eunji's mother stop her actions to look at the latter.

"Ms. Hwang didn't tell you? She should be on her flight to America by now." Eunji hanged in disbelief, but soon began to laugh. Eunji's mother stared at her daughter who was acting strange.

"Haha, very funny.. But Eomma, yesterday was April Fool's day. You can't prank me the day after...but really though, where is she hiding?" Eunji's mother sighed, finally able to process what is on her daughter's mind.

"Eunji, I hate to tell you this but one, I hate April Fool's day, so I won't be making a prank anytime soon. Second, Ms. Hwang is gone- Oh! Are those your exam scores you're holding?" Peaking through, Eunji's mother notices the papers that the latter was holding. Leaving the papers with her mother, Eunji rushes back up to her room, locking her door as she burries her face with a pillow.

 

Why?...Why didn't you at least tell me?

 

Eunji felt her heart crumple as small tears drop from her face, soaking a bit of her pillow. All the memories of the time she spent with her tutor began to replay in her mind. Tiffany's laugh. Tiffany's pouting face. Tiffany's smile. Eunji's mind was soon filled with the thoughts of Tiffany, whom she has admired for so long to the point where actual feelings had developed for the female.

 

How could you just leave like that?... Did I not ever come to your mind?

 

All her own question is left unanswered, each question becoming worse as the female fed negative thought to her soul. To the point that all those negative feelings have drowned her energy, making the latter soon drift t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter