A Fangirl's Wish

A Fangirl's Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowd flocked infront of the arena as they patiently waited for the opening of the gate. Different faces from around the country holds their own Banners, fans and other memorabilias showing faces and names of their own biases, waits in front of the venue.

"Haeun-ah, you alright?" Asked your inspirit friend, Rae On whom you just met in SNS.

"Yeah" you answered smiling ignoring the tremble you can't control because of excitement and nervousness.

This is the day you've been waiting for. The day every fangirl would wish.

The crowd shouted in excitement as the guard announces to discipline yourself and enter the arena silently and nicely.

Inspirit are known as the most disciplined fandom so the entourage didn't made any fuss.

Seated near the stage. You tapped continuously your foot on the ground.

Whispers and mumbles were heard all over the place. 

Soon a music was played. Screams and chants were heard too. The music has ended and everyone groaned in frustration as they realized it was just for a tease.

Screams and chants become louder as one of the seven voices you've been wanting to hear live was heard then the spotlight spotted the owner of that high pitch voice Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite. Then the other 5 members showed in the stage. 

You felt like the world stopped when you heard that angelic voice you've been waiting to hear. The screams and chants created by the crowd was outvoiced by that person's song. It feels so magical how you hear his voice clearly despite the crowd's scream and chants that surrounded you.

The concert ended and the whole time you were quiet. You tried concentrating on their great performances but your attention was outruled by your undescribable feeling.

The crowds started to go out one by one and you bid goodbye to your friends when you went out of the arena. 

Your knees are trembling as you made your way to the back of the arena for your other purpose. You are not here just for the concert but you are here to meet the members personally.

You showed the guard the piece of paper where the passcode was printed.

You fanned yourself with the fan you are holding showing the face of your bias and took a lot of breathe before knocking at the door of Infinite's dressing room.

The door was opened by a staff which you recognized as the Infinite's manager.

"Anneonghaseyo, Kim Hyun Ae, imnida." you greeted.

It is not your real name but it is your account name you used to communicate with Woohyun.

Flashback

You scanned for the videos lined up on Honeytree's uploaded videos on youtube and your eyes was caught by the image of Woohyun crying.

Clicking the video, it was a video of Woohyun taken during one of the World tour's destination. Your heart melted and broke down as you see him cry that hard. For those several months you've known him, you've seen him as a happy and cheerful person. Happy virus indeed cause when he smiles, the world smile too and when he laughs, the world laughs with him.

You were able to finish watching the video. You didn't realize you were crying with him too until then.

You went to grab your phone and started typing a message for Woohyun in his SNS you were following. 

You didn't expect for him to reply nor for him to even read the message but you were shocked when a notification popped after how many weeks in your notification showing that you got a message from him.

You screamed your lungs out and jumped for joy. Your family even ran worriedly to check you only to realize you are fangirling again.

You tried to calm your self. You stared at the message and even refreshed the app to know if it is true. Unsatisfied, you logged out and even turned off your phone before turning it on again and logging in to your SNS. Fingers crossed and eyes tightly shut, you pressed the message icon. You waited for several minutes to passed to open one of your eyes and took a peek of your messages.

You placed your phone on your bed and covered your mouth and silently squealed.

"Thank you for your concern. Please don't worry too much. I'm fine and happy now especially because I got a message from you."

You squealed and replied. " Please take care of yourself always and always remember that whatever happens, I am always here to listen to you."

He didn't reply back anymore.

Just a week before the concert, you got a message again from him asking if you would come to their concert.

You wanted to go but the ticket is too expensive and your ample earning from your joint savings from your allowance and your salary from your part time job is not yet enough to buy even the cheapest ticket.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I want to come but my earning is not enough yet." You replied with your shoulders down.

A tear escape from your eyes because of sadness.

"I'll give you one. On the day of our arrival. Please wear something I would recognize you and a banner with these words "Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter