Cats and Curtains OneShot

Cats and Curtains

It seemed like every one on the 11th 12th and even the 13th floors were awakened by shouting one morning courtesy of Hangeng.

"Heechul! Get your damn cat out of my room now! Before he goes for a long trip... Out the window!" Hangeng yells from his room. "I swear I'll never be able to sleep in..." He mumbles getting up and closing the curtains for wat seemed like the hundredth time that morning.

Heechul opens his door, walks in, and picks up his precious Heebum before Hangeng had a chance to pick up the annoying feline. "What are you so upset about? Heebum just wants to visit you on your day off." Heechul smirks.

"Yeah I'm sure... He only wants to look out my window and wake me up!" Hangeng rolls his eyes and hides under the blankets trying desperately to go back to sleep. Heechul walks over to Hangeng's bed and jumps on it holding Heebum and sighing.

"Why So down Hannie? There's nothing wrong with him opening the curtains in your room. It has the best view!"

"Sure... For a cat" Hangeng mumbles in Chinese giving up sleeping in on his first day off in weeks. "Why can't he open your curtains...? It's not like the view is that much different."

"He likes the view from here. Heebum's always in your room when you're not home because he misses you. What's the problem?" Heechul rolls his eyes as Hangeng gets his cloths and walks to the door to take a very long shower.

"It's annoying."

"And?" Heechul questions as he follows Hangeng out of the room.

"It's my room."

"And?"

"The light wakes me up?" Hangeng raises his voice again getting more annoyed at Heechul with every step.

"So?" Heechul smirks knowing the next answer.

"I never get to sleep ok?!" Hangeng yells and everyone in there dorm opens they're door to look at them.

"I really did not need to know that." Leeteuk Mumbles as he walks into the kitchen to rummage through the fridge hoping to find something edible for breakfast.

"Good thing he has his own room." Shindong mumbles walking back into his and Donghae's shared room.

"You sleep Hyung? I never knew that! Why do you sleep ? Do you not use blankets either?" Donghae asks his hyung as he follow him down the hall to the bathroom.

A forgotten Heechul was laughing and petting his beloved cat in the hallway mumbling, "You're on the 12th floor! Like any one is going to see you." and walks into the kitchen secretly wondering the answers to Donghae's questions.

Hangeng sighs and turns to Donghae, "I like sleeping , it's comfortable... And I do use blankets unless I'm hot... Wait why am I telling you all this?! Go find something else to do!" and slams the bathroom door on Donghae.

Donghae smirks and mumbles, "I wonder if Hyukkie sleeps ," while walking towards the door to find out.