Banana Milk

Luck one-shots/drabbles

 

As Sanghyuk came into the room, he raised his brow at the sight of his boyfriend wrestling with their friend, Hakyeon, who for mysterious reasons seem to be forcing Taekwoon to drink from the bottle in his hand.
 
“I told you already, it’s good, you just have to try it!”
 
“And I said I don’t want it! Get off me!” An annoyed Taekwoon hissed as he tried to push the other male away.
 
Sanghyuk grinned widely before he commented, “That’s not true, babe, you love banana milk~” That sing-song tone used by the younger made Taekwoon froze in his place.
 
“Aha! I knew you were lying,” Hakyeon added as he tried to use the situation to his advantage, almost pushing the straw to the male’s lips.
 
“He won’t drink the one you are holding, Hakyeon-hyung.” The statement made the oldest raised his brows in question. “He will only drink it when I am the one making it~” The youngest smirked and it did not take long for the message to sink in, earning a disgusted expression from Hakyeon. Taekwoon, on the other hand, blushed to the tip of his ears, scrambling off the floor in a frenzy and made his way back into his bedroom.
 
Sanghyuk continued to grin as he strode off to find his embarrassed little kitty, ignoring the strings of curses spewing out from Hakyeon as he left.
 

I deeply apologise if you are no longer able to see this drink the same way anymore for the rest of your life.

*runs away*