We Are Camo Couple

We Are Camo Couple

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Wooseokah, here's your jacket. You should get your make up first then you can wear it later."

"Okay, Thanks nuna."

Following the coordi nuna's words, Wooseok left the hotel room that has been magically turned into a dressing room and holds his camo jacket that he has been use since Can You Feel It performances on his left hand. He moves to the make up room, also another room that has been swapped into one. There will be another Japanese schedule today, so they are all in a hurry preparing.

Wooseok pushed the half opened door of the make up room only to bumped on a small figure, a head difference from him.

"Ouch!" shout the bright voice.

"Ah hyung, sorry~"

"Ahahaha it's okay Wooseok-ah.. Hyung didn't look front too.."

It was Jinho hyung, the eldest but shortest, smallest. The cutest hyung on earth, says Wooseok. He's naturally cute and also has a baby face. Such a different with Wooseok who is the youngest but tallest.

Wooseok squeals inside watching Jinho rubbing his red nose, a cost for bumping him. It was too cute that Wooseok can't hold it and blurted out a soft "Kiyowo~"

The older hears it and stares back, glaring, but it makes him cuter because there's a fade pink blush on his face.

"Wooseokah, stop calling hyung cute~"

"But hyung you are cute~"

"Aren't you going to get your make up done? Hurry and come inside."

"Are you going somewhere hyung?"

"Ung.. I'm looking for my jacket.. I forgot where did I left it.. the coordi nunas will be angry if they know I lose it"

"What color was it?"

"A camo one.. just like what you're holding"

Wooseok looks at the jacket on his hand and holds it open. It's indeed an extra large size jacket for him, but, suddenly another camo printed small size jacket falls down...

"THAT'S..... mine...!!" Jinho half shout-half whispered seeing it and quickly picks it up from the floor.

"Wooseokaaaaahhh thank youuuu!!! you just saved hyung~"

Jinho hugs the huge size magnae excitedly making Wooseok stoned, blushing.

When Jinho realized what he did, he stopped too, freezed for a second but then puts on his camo jacket.

"Anyway, really thanks Wooseokah.. seems like I forgot to bring it with me when moving from the coordi room. Haha.. babo.."

"It's okay Hyung~" Wooseok smiled.

"Then I'll be going first. Hurry and take your make up"

Wooseok is always the last in everything. Well the fate in being the maknae from the maknae line. After he finished his make up, they finally gathers up and ready to start all the scheduled event today.

During rest hour after the first event, Wooseok took a seat at the artist room and drink down some water. He was about to rest when Jinho Hyung comes walking and sat down next to him to join him resting.

"I'm happy that it's crowded too today" said the cheery bright voice. "Wooseokah.."

"Yes Hyung?"

"Let's take a pic! Let's post it on twitter~ let's commemorate today's camo jacket incident!!" adds the eldest.

Wooseok laughs but then nods. This hyung is too cute to reject.

Jinho brightly stands up and asked a staff to help him take a photo, Wooseok follows behind.

"So what pose should we do hyung?"

"Let's just take some pose then choose later"

"Okay~"

They took some pics until they ran out of ideas. Jinho then stands in front of Wooseok, not knowing how to pose anymore but still motions the staff to take their pic.

Wooseok looks down to the small hyung in front of him. Naturally he wraps his arms and pulls him close, hugging him from behind.

Jinho stoned. He was surprised indeed but tries to act calm. But Wooseok knows. He knows that his hyung was flustered because he can see Jinho's ears that turns totally red. And it's uber cute. He just can't help but continue teasing.

"Hyung~ this pose is okay right?" he smiles

"Uh yeah.. it's okay.." slowly, Jinho follows and holds Wooseok's hands that is wrapping him and motion the staff to take their pic again.

Wooseok didn't move even after the pic. He tighten his hug instead and clingyly bends down.

"Hehehehe our hyuuuuung~ our cute hyuuunnggg"

Jinho smacks Wooseok's stomach with his elbow and runs out from the artist room. Wooseok can still see how red Jinho's ears was though he's running.

Later, a twitter notification comes in and Wooseok checks out his phone only to find out that Jinho hyung has posted their photo with a cute caption. Wooseok smiles idiotly. Clearly happy.

 

[Jinho] We are camo couple 💕