First Shot

Requited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost three years, but until now the girl find herself drowning because of the pain her ex lover gave her. She triedd her best to let go and move on, but guess what? Those words are too easy to sya, but it is so hard to make it happen. Everyday and everynight she still find herself crying as long as no one is looking. Every smile she shows is part of the faking phase. She hate how she got stuck on the stage of denial, bargaining and depression at the same time, skiping the 'anger stage' because never will she got mad to her ex. Up until now she still denying that her ex doesn't love her anymore. Still she belive that the ex of hers have feelings for her.

Four hundred eighty days to be exact since that day she was left, and face the future all  by herself. Everyday is another day for her to think how will this day will pass with her being not to inclined on thinking about her ex lover. Unbeknown to her, another woman was hurting seeing her hurt like this. SHe was too engross on hurting her ownself, without knowing t's not only herself she was hurting, but the other person too.

"For how long will you hold on to  that?" Yoona immediaately close the journal, and look at the owner of the voice. "At least know how to knock before entering." She coldlyy says and put the journal back to the box of her memory and ex-lover. "Sorry, I am just worried for you." The older girl honestly told the younger one. "You don't need to worry about me because I am old enough to take care of myself." Yoona told the other girl. She got to her bed and cover herself with the duvet.

"Yoona she will never comeback." That words hit Yoona too much. Its like a big slap to herself. "Are you here to hurt me more? If you want to be hurt well guess congratulation? Because it's really working." Yoona told the older one. She stand from her bed ready to leave the room, but got pull by Tiffany.

"You're depressing yourself beacuse of someone who doesn't even deserves it. While you was hurting yourself here, there she is telling the whole world how she see living the group as great thing since she can do everything she wants. All ever she want is to what she want, and you are not even part of that want nor like. She was too selfish, that she forgot all your sacrifices you made." Tiffany honestly told Yoona. The younger one tried to supress her tears, but shecan't help it. She starts crying, and all Tiffany can do is hug Yoona. Now that Yoona is hurting, she does too.

 

"Look I even ask Yuri to teach me how to cook. I know Sooyoung is too buy, and everyone of us. You don't have eating buddy anymore. You know I can be the one. Let us eat this kimbap I made." Tiffany happiy says as she put the dishes she made in the table top. She look at Yoona, but the younger one is not looking at her. Yoona was eyeing the kimpab. Tiffany chuckles, and she think it is the right time  to tease the girl. "Are you that hungry Yoongie? Come on eat up." Yoona frown a little.

"I remember that episode in Hello Baby when she made kimbap with me. That day I realized that I have feelings for her." Tiffany frown, she was trying her best to lift up the mood of Yoona, but seems she fail because of this dishes she made Yoona only remember her ex.  "Have you seen how I ate the ham? I taste it right?" Tiffany laugh a little trying hard to make Yoona's attention to anyone, but not her ex.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter