THREE 3

Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong walked back to their shared room, still towelling his bleached and permanently jack frost-like hair as he looked through drawers and cupboards in search of various items of clothing. Throwing the towel onto a hook when he was done, the rapper sat down on his bed, ready to get back to writing.

He'd been so close to finishing the lyrics before Ten had interrupted him, breaking the focus he'd kept for ages and ruining his train of thought, but after mulling over the lyrics in the shower Taeyong was now fully prepared to finish up within the next hour - all he needed to do was jot down the rest of the lines and he was done.

Picking up his pen, he reached out to where his notebook had been left only to find that it was missing. Taeyong furrowed his brows. He knew he'd placed it down on his bed as soon as he'd finished; where could it have gone?

He continued his search, lifting up miscellaneous items of clothing in hopes of finding the small, bound book, checking under his bed to make sure it hadn't fallen - everywhere he looked came up with nothing.

As he gave the pile of clothing laying on top of his bed one more quick scan, he heard a noise coming from Ten's side of the room. The rapper quickly turned to the singer, and his eyes widened.

Smirking lazily, Ten looked at the notebook in his hand before returning his eyes to Taeyong. "Looking for something?" he teased, tossing it in his hand.

Taeyong flushed bright red. Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter