Louder Love

Louder Love

Seungyoon glanced up from his mobile and saw Mino entering the room. His face beamed and he squealed_

"Let me see it! Let me see it!"

Mino grinned, plunged down on the sofa beside Seungyoon and took off his cap. His fluffy curly brown hair hidden underneath appeared. Seungyoon carded and fluff the hair with his fingers in a playful but affectionate way.

"So cute!"

"Me or the hair?"

Seungyoon just chuckled and kissed Mino’s cheek. He then went back to typing on his mobile. Satisfied with the sudden display of affection from the younger boy, Mino gently whispered “I love you” with a shy smile on his face. But his smile faded quickly when the only thing he got from his baby leader was “I know”. Not those heart fluttering confessions he wanted to hear so bad.

Which made it even worse was that he peeked at Seungyoon’s phone and saw him chatting with Wu Chom (Yu Tian), Seungyoon’s partner from the collaboration.

"Wu Chom? Are you still in contact with him?"

"Yup."

Giving short answer, Seungyoon got back to texting.

At one point, he giggled while texting and Mino snapped. He snatched Seungyoon’s phone accusing_

"Kang Seungyoon! I had my hair turned into some bird nest cos I ing love you and want to look like you. But you are flirting to some guy in China right in front of me. What am I to you? Do you even like me? Like-like me for real?"

"I’m not flirting."

"Just answer me. Do you even like me?"

"Ok. No, I don’t like you. Now give me back my phone."

"But.. why? but then.. but!!"

Mino stuttered. It wasn’t the answer he was expecting. Seungyoon’s words were like a jab to the chest. Like somebody knocked the air out of him. He couldn’t breathe. It hurt.

He put Seungyoon’s phone back down and stood up to leave but then a hand grabbed him from wrist.

"Stay with me, my doppelganger! Where are you going?"

Kang Seungyoon tapped the empty spot beside him on the sofa. He was not releasing Mino's hand either. His eyes crinkled with amusement. Mino responded_

"To bathroom. I’m shaving my head bald!"

Kang Seungyoon laughed that signature laugh of him; throaty and slightly annoying but sincere and heartwarming in the meantime.

"HA HA HA! You are too much! When was it Mino ya?"

Mino sat back down but still grimacing_

"When was what?"

Seungyoon kissed Mino's cheek again.

"The time when you became this stupid. Last month?"

Another kiss.

"Last year?"

One more kiss.

"Or since you were born?"

"Kang Seungyoon! I'm not stupid!"

"Then how could you not know my feelings for you?"

"Didn't you just said.. .."

"I just said I don't like you. I'm in love with you Mino! Don’t you know something this obvious?"

"How would I know if you don’t say it?"

"Words are not the only way to say express one’s love baby. Ever since you entered our team, I was always by your side. Always watching out and readying myself for whenever you needed me. Everything I did screams nothing but love. How much more do I have to show you?”

“At least.. those words..”

“Listen baby! I want you to feel my love from your heart. Not your ears. I want us to have that connection. That’s why I never say “I love you” to you. I want a love that overcomes boundaries of words. Even when I’m not saying anything, even when we are apart, I want you to feel Kang Seungyoon loves Song Minho.”

He grabbed Mino’s hand and placed it on his chest just above his heart.

“Can you feel my heart beat? It’s been four fu*king years since we’ve first met. Yet my heart still beats like mad whenever you are around! And I know your heart beats the same for me. I know you love me too.”

“No!! I don’t love you. I hate you so much!”

Mino grumpily replies. But his soft brown eyes looking back at Seungyoon gleaming and so full of love say the otherwise.

 

________________________________________________________________________

I was going through notes in my mobile and found this. Mino's IG picture on Nov 1st, 2016 triggered me. (Remember that fluffy, curly hair right?) As he had his hair colored and straightened back now, I know it's not even relevant anymore. It's just that I want to post it anyway. :P 

I have some more stuff like this. If you don't think it's too childish or boring (which I do think it is though :P ), I'll post up more. Just let me know. :D