Hear Me

Here I am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One hour and thirty-five minutes of knowing each other.

 

 

Six or seven times of naughty touches in the shoulder, arms, wrist, and legs.

 

 

Flirty looks have been thrown countless times.

 

 

Incalculable seductive conversations were exchanged.

 

 

 

". I'm beaten."

 

That's what he complained before the photoshoot even started after three projects in one day.

 

First, a shoe endorsement, second for his clothing brand campaign, third an interview for his success in the business and last, photoshoot of him as one of the successful bachelors in the country.

 

 

Is he Tired he say?

 

He's lying though.

 

Guess he just wants someone to beat his meat.

 

 

 

"Outdoor photoshoot in summer. Wow. Just wow. I'm getting hot and sweaty."

 

That's what he sarcastically said after drinking a lot of water and wiping the sweat dripping from his forehead.

 

I scoffed as I remembered his complaint a while ago.

 

I think he's just ually aroused and getting thirsty as soon as he saw his partner wearing a bikini.

 

 

 

"Damn it felt like the heat is taking all my energy."

 

He weakly stated as he grabbed the handheld mini air fan, eagerly fanning himself and getting irritated.

 

What a great actor he is.

 

I knew he always has a talent for acting.

 

The uncomfortable heat just gave him an amount of vitality inside the bedroom.

 

A piece of .

 

He got a lot of stamina.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The squeaking of bed can be heard through his half-opened bedroom door, like the screws and bolts attached to it will loosen in any minute. Whoever will hear the obnoxious sounds will guess that two persons are having a wild, rough and hot night. Not to mention the sounds of lust and desires were clearly expressed as moans of pleasures and curses left on their lips.

 

 

 

I turned the volume of the music I'm playing in my headphone to its fullest. Bobbing my head, tapping my left-hand fingers against the island table as my right hand busily pouring a vodka on a shot glass. I hastily took a large swig and poured myself my 6th vodka. I smiled bitterly and stare at my reflection against the steel door refrigerator on my left side.

 

 

"Pathetic." I mumbled to myself as I wretchedly laugh at myself, tilting my head up the ceiling preventing the unshed tear from falling.

 

 

Why am I still hurt like this?

 

 

I hastily grabbed the bottle of vodka and directly drink on it not minding my usual habit of wiping the rim before I drink it.

 

 

Why do I still want him despite my heart getting shattered by him?

 

 

I laughed pathetically as I clutched my chest as if there's something stuck inside it that I can't seem to remove.

 

 

Am I addicted to this pain?

 

Am I addicted to the pain of loving you in the distance?

 

 

Gripping the bottle on my hand as my eyebrows shot up.

 

 

ing Cupid. He's an .

 

 

Where does he think he's pointing his arrow at?

 

At a wall made of steel? 

 

 

What is his arrow made of?

 

A ing toothpick that can be destroyed and bend easily?

 

 

 

That diaper . Who does he think he is?

 

 

 

.

 

 

I don't even believe in those things.

 

 

that Taemin who continuously poison my brain with his loving rendezvous with Naeun.

 

Lucky bastard he finally found his partner in life.

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at my wristwatch, 11:30 pm.

 

So I've been sitting and drinking for 20 minutes here.

 

If only I have Harry's cloak and be invisible I'll sneakily walk in that half-opened room of his.

 

 

Why must I leave it in his Damn bedroom of all places?

 

Why can't it be in his living room, kitchen, bathroom or his ty balcony?

 

Why must I leave it in a bedroom where he is ing a in his squeaky bed and batman pillows and blanket?

 

Why must I present that portfolio tomorrow morning anyway?

 

This is a ing piece of ery ty damn situation.



 

 

I heard undesirable sound coming from his bedroom as soon as I stepped back on his pad to get my presentation for tomorrow. My forehead automatically puckered into folds and eyebrows were raised as I knew what infelicitous situation is happening. 

 

My mind is saying to get away from here but my little rebel feet seems to have a mind of its own, ignoring the logical protests of my brain. Making heavy steps towards it, reflecting the heavy feeling I carry inside me. I perfectly know what's in the room but it's as if something inside me says "To see is to believe". That's up if I may say. But I don't know why I'm turning into this completely stupid, idiotic woman when whoever will hear those sounds will clearly decipher the meaning of it.

 

I heaved a depressing, long, deep sigh before I took a hold of the doorknob to close the door. However, I saw him standing fully clothed with his ripped jeans pants and a white polo shirt. Opposite to him, sitting on his precious bed, the he was compared with,  fully with legs spread on the edge of his bed. She closed her eyes as she stirred her fingers to her unshaved , clearly getting aroused at what she is doing.

 

Thought she wants girls with shaved ones but maybe she's an exception. I think for the reason that she has big way bigger than mine. It's like two cantaloupes with a small, dark raisin on top.

 

I stared at him as he intently stared at her with hungry, lustful eyes.

 

I no longer bother to close the door. He might get mad at me if their little stopped when they heard the door making an unwanted clicked, indicating an uninvited presence is with them. 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the half empty bottle then standing up, walking towards his fridge to get some canned beers.

 

 

Why am I still not used to this sight?

 

 

It's not like this is the first time. It happened countless times when we were in University.

 

 

Funny that I can still keep up with him amidst this pain I'm feeling.

 

 

 

 

Holding the scented letter closed to my chest as I stared at his white door at the Co-ed Dorm in our University. I swallowed the great lump in my throat as I thumped my chest thrice for an encouragement to finally confess to him for a year. This will be my chance. Once and for all. I'll make my confession to him wearing a floral patterned dress and white stilettos. I even brushed my hair this day nicely.

 

Making a soft knock on his door before twisting the knob. I've constantly visited here since his roommate, Taemin is my high school classmate and friend. I was greeted with no sign of human presence. I knew it. Both of them must have attended the frat party last night. They should be here at least sleeping but their bed is neat. 

 

 

I heard a whistling sound behind me and I turned at the door.

 

 

"Looking good, Dee." Taemin whistled. Followed behind him is Kai.

 

Both of them sporting a disheveled hair and messy attire. I felt a pain in my chest thinking that he..... that he again..... had another hot night.

 

Kai made his way to his comfortable bed and slouched his back on the wall.

 

"Going to church or something?' He teased as he winked, looking at me from head to toe. I can feel my face getting shades of pink at the way he took a glance at me. This is his first time looking at me, like rating me as when he checks out a girl. 

 

 

Perhaps, now do I have a slight chance on him?

 

 

Does he see me as a woman?

 

 

"Maybe she's got a date," Taemin replied as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Damn, Dee you looking like an angel right now."

 

 

I rolled my eyes at him as I removed his arms. "Shut the up."

 

 

I turned my eyes to Kai then asked, "How's last night?"

 

 

"Funtic." He said as he yawned, slumping his tired body on his bed.

 

 

"This fella just got the hottest leader of Omega." Taemin stated as he pulled me towards his bed.

 

The leader of Omega. I knew her. She's two years older than us. Hyuna, The y goddess.

 

He's been checking her out since the beginning of our year. Yet he didn't make a move because Hyuna got a boyfriend or boyfriends should I say that time.

 

Taemin and I sat on his bed as he s his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulders. His head is heavy but the feeling I carry in my heart is tons heavier.

 

Taemin is like a little brother to me though were the same age. Some people even mistakingly thought we were in a relationship even Kai when I first met him.

 

"Does it feel good?" I blurted out without thinking.

 

 

Crap.

 

 

"Yeah. Felt good even though I haven't got laid last night. I passed out in the bathtub." Taemin said as he let go of me and lay on his bed.

 

 

Kai laughed at him, "Cause you made out with lots of bottles last night you moron. Trying to impress some sorority girls lead you to sleep with a bucket on your head."

 

"Whatever, Mr. Oh so hot that u got literally burn." he retorted. "So how's Hyuna's ?" He chuckled.

 

I stared at Kai studying his expression. "Not bad," he smirked. "She knows what she's doing and even gave me hella striptease."

 

 

"She's a professional Stripper then." I teased, hiding my aching heart and hiding the fact the double meaning.

 

 


I was drawn to drinking and getting numb both mentally and emotionally that I didn't notice someone has been staring at me for a minute. I only noticed its presence when he suddenly grabbed the drink in my hand.

 

“Getting drunk all of a sudden?” Kai asked sternly as he gulped in one go the drink I'm about to take.

 

If I was in middle school I would squeal knowing my crush had used the same cup for me. It's like we indirectly kiss through the cup. I would say I would die of happiness at this instant that we kissed. But I'm ing 26 years old now. Sharing the same cup, spoon, fork, chopstick, etc will not make me jumped out of joy.

 

I'm no longer that naïve girl.

 

I would be happier if he shares his heart with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter