Betting On You

Betting On You

Jihee was walking behind a group of students as they entered the room. She always does this so that no one would notice her when she comes inside the room. Her classmates were fooling around while she just sat there waiting for their teacher to appear. She didn’t have a single friend in school as she was always invisible and she didn’t want to change that at all. Being alone means no dramas and fights that would cause heartache. She does talk to some of them but only when necessary, otherwise she would be as quiet as a mute person. Class started and she listened and took notes like she always does.

Time passed and it was already time for lunch break. She took out her packed lunch and went out to her usual place. This place was peaceful, something Jihee always liked, it has a tree that serves as her shade from the sun and a bench under it for her to sit on. It was like the place was made for her to find and enjoy and it was perfect for her not to get noticed by anyone as it was a hidden area that you’d have to find yourself. She ate in silence as she listened to the sound of nature and thought about the universities she wanted to apply for now that she’s in her last year of high school, if she will be able to go that is. After she finishes her lunch, she’ll go to the library to study and read as always. It was her daily routine, come to class eat lunch alone, go the library, attend class again and go home. When she finally finished her lunch, she cleaned up her mess and headed towards the exit. As she was on her way out, she accidentally bumped into someone and muttered an apology and walked away immediately heading towards the library. Oh so someone other than I knows the secret place huh. Well, I don’t mind sharing but I hope we won’t be there at the same time that would be awkward. Jihee thought to herself. She spent the rest of lunch break inside the library and went to class when the bell rang.

~

Jimin was too busy texting when someone bumped into him as he entered their secret place. The girl just muttered an apology before walking away immediately so he didn’t get to question why she was there. He was surprised that someone would know this place other than them. He didn’t like to share so he would need to talk to that girl to start looking for another place to hangout. He was lost in his thoughts but was interrupted when he heard the laughter of his friends as they entered the place.

“What are you guys laughing about?” Jimin asked them

“Oh we were just talking about you Jimin hyung.” Jungkook replied

“What about me?” he asked

“You know.. You lying that you can make any girl fall in love with you.” Taehyung said with a smirk

“It’s not a lie. It’sthe truth. Every girl in this school is head over heels for me” Jimin said with a smug look.

“Wanna bet on that?” the boys asked

“What kind of bet.” Jimin asked back.

“We choose a girl and you have to make her fall in love with you within a month. She has to say the words I love you without you asking or anything else that would force her to say it. When she finally says those words, that’s when you drop the bomb and tell her that it’s all a bet.” Jungkook explained to Jimin.

“Isn’t that too harsh?” Jimin asked them

“It is but who cares. Unless you’re afraid that you would lose the bet.” Jungkook replied teasingly.

“So is it a bet?” Taehyung asked

“Bet.” Jimin said the he shook hands with both of them.

“What bet?” Hoseok suddenly appeared with the rest of the group.

“We chose a girl and Jimin hyung has to make her fall in love with him.” Jungkook replied

“That’s not nice.” Seokjin said to them.

“Jiminie fighting! But I think you’d end up falling in love with her.” Yoongi said with a smirk

“YAH! Yoongi hyung you’re not supposed to encourage them to do this kind of bet! It would hurt a person’s feelings if Jimin actually makes her fall in love with him!” Namjoon scolded Yoongi.

The boys just shrugged. Jimin told them about the girl he bumped into a while ago and said that he’ll find her so that he could tell her to not come in their spot anymore. The boys argued that it does not matter unless they occupy it in the same time, which then they can tell her to go. After that argument with Jimin losing, they talked about stuff and waited until the bell rang.

~

When the bell rang, Jihee was already inside the classroom and the every girl that was going inside was giggling about something before they sat down in their seats. Just then Jungkook went inside their classroom and more noise erupted talking about how handsome he is. So that’s why they were giggling. Jeon Jungkook, BTS’s maknae. Is it normal to have a group name with your friends? Guess, I’ll never know hahaha. She thought to herself while looking at him but suddenly looked away when they made eye contact. Jungkook smirked at her before sitting in his seat just behind hers. Oh gosh that was awkward. I shall not look at anyone at all. She knew about BTS alright but she never took an interest in them even when she was classmates with one of them. BTS was popular because of they were rich and good-looking. Apparently, the others already graduated and was just attending school here while taking online courses until their beloved maknae graduates. Wow that’s a waste of time. I mean why wait for him? They can just go visit him here every now and then. The class suddenly became silent when the teacher entered their room. The class started and once again, Jihee did her normal listening and taking down notes routine.

~

“Hyung~” Jungkook called Jimin while running after him and Taehyung in the school hallway.

“What?” both of them replied as Jungkook catched up with them.

He dragged them towards his classroom and stopped by the door. The girls were obviously ogling at the 3 boys who were outside the room. Both of them looked at Jungkook blankly wondering why he brought them there. He just rolled his eyes and pointed at Jihee.

“That girl would be the perfect girl for our bet. She doesn’t fawn over us. I made eye contact with her yesterday and she looked away not because she was shy but it made her uncomfortable. I don’t think she’s gonna get smitten by Jimin hyung at all.” Jungkook whispered so that no one else would hear them.

Taehyung agreed and looked over at Jimin who was already thinking of a plan on how to make the girl fall for him.

“Class President” Jungkook called as their class president was passing by.

“Yes?” he looked towards Jungkook

“What’s the name of that girl in front of my seat again?” Jungkook asked

“Moon Jihee. Why?” he looked at him warily but still answered.

“Nothing. Just curious.” Jungkook replied as he looked at his friends.

The class president just shrugged and entered the classroom.

~

It was finally lunch time and Jimin was waiting outside Jungkook’s classroom waiting not for his friend but Jihee.

“Hi.” Jimin said as soon as Jihee went out of the room. Jihee just kept on walking with her head down thinking that they guy said hi to the person behind her.

“Hi again” said a voice beside her as she was on her way to eat. She suddenly jumped out of surprise and looked at the person. She immediately kept on walking.Park Jimin. Member of BTS. Why is he saying hi to me? Maybe he needs something? Heol. We’re in the hallway, if students see us talking then they’ll notice me. Nope don’t want that happening now do we Jihee-yah? Just ignore him. Oh my gosh why is he following me? Did I do something wrong? She finally stopped when she was near her secret place as she didn’t want this guy to follow her there and know her hide out. She suddenly stopped. Jimin was caught off guard when she did, so he didn’t have time to stop and ultimately bumped into her back which surprised her so she suddenly turned around and came face to face with him, their faces only inches apart. Jihee immediately took a step back and looked at her shoes. What the hell was that.

“Hi.” Jimin said with a smile

“Hi.” Jihee replied her face down.

Jimin bent down and brought his face near hers that was facing down. Jihee was startled and immediately straightened up looked at him uncomfortably while playing with her fingers.

“I’m Park Jimin” he reached out his hand for her to shake but she just looked at him

“I know.” was all she replied.

Wow this is hard. Let’s just be straightforward! Park Jimin fighting!

A small laugh escaped Jimin’s mouth.

“Be my girlfriend?” Jimin asked her

Jihee’s eyes went wide at his question. What the actual fudgy brownies?! This guy is insane.

“What?” was all she could reply

“I said be my girlfriend.” Jimin repeated slowly.

Who can resist me? She is so gonna say y--

“No thanks” she replied awkwardly

Jimin was shocked by her reply.

“Why not?”

“I don’t like you sunbaenim and I don’t like getting attention. So please don’t talk to me” she replied nervously as she walked away.

Just as she passed Jimin, he grabbed her by the wrist. “I will make you mine. Just wait and see.” Jimin smirked as he said those words and released her.

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL WAS THAT? I HOPE HE’S JUST KIDDING. I DON’T WANT ANY ATTENTION. OH DEAR HEAVENS ABOVE PLEASE HELP ME. AND WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE WANT ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND? IT’S SO OUT OF THE BLUE. I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO HIM OR ANY FRIENDS OF HIS!

She made her way towards the school’s clinic and stayed there until classes resumed.

~

Jihee didn’t understand why her life had to suddenly change in an instant. She hated attention yet it’s what she’s getting right now. It’s all because of a person named Park Jimin. He hasn’t stopped bothering her for a week now. He did all sorts of stuff like giving her flowers, serenading her, and even dancing for her with the entire school watching. She would literally die of embarrassment because every time an event would happen she would have a hard time breathing. Jimin told her he won’t stop until she agrees to become his girlfriend. So that is how she, Moon Jihee, became Park Jimin’s girlfriend.

~

Jihee has been hanging out with Jimin and his friends for almost two weeks and thought that it wasn’t that bad to have friends after all. They also found out that Jimin was the one she bumped into while she was on her way out from the secret place. Everyday Jimin would walk her to class, this earned her glares from the other girls, and after school the two of them would either go hang out by themselves or with his friends. Wow almost two weeks has passed since I agreed on being Jimin’s girlfriend. Heol. Whatever. I need to break up with him, before anything else happens. I don’t even know why he wanted me to be his girlfriend in the first place. Maybe he was just bored so he targeted someone like me. Jihee thought as she was walking in the hallway when suddenly she was pushed onto the wall. Well that hurts. She looked up and saw three girls surrounding her with scowls on their faces.

“Why would Jimin oppa be with someone like you? You don’t deserve him!” one of them said as she slapped her across the face. She didn’t know what to say so she just stared at them innocently, which apparently made them angrier. One of them continued by pulling her hair while the other was slapping her over and over and the last one was just holding her so she can’t escape. Jihee was starting to have a hard time breathing. All that could come out of was ‘help’ and ‘please stop’ as she was crying silently doing nothing to save herself.

~

The boys were in their secret place waiting for Jungkook and Jihee to arrive. Jimin looked at the time and wondered if they got lost or something but even that would be impossible. He thought that maybe the teacher just extended the class for a bit. Suddenly Jungkook showed up without Jihee and with one look in his eyes, Jimin knew that she was in trouble. All of them ran and followed Jungkook towards a crowd circling something and made their way towards the center of it. They were shocked with what they saw and Jimin was filled with rage. He moved towards them and just when the girl was about to slap Jihee again, her arm was stopped by Jimin.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” she said when someone grabbed her arm and she turned around and widened her eyes as she saw Jimin’s angry face.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” He shouted at them and immediately went to Jihee who was now holding onto her chest while trying hard to breathe.

“Jihee-yah are you okay?” Jimin asked his voice laced with worry

Jihee couldn’t breathe, her chest pains were worse, and she felt dizzy on top of that. She didn’t get to reply to Jimin as she suddenly fainted. Jimin immediately lifted her in his arms and ran towards the school’s clinic.

“What happened here?!” a teacher asked after seeing Jimin carrying Jihee.

~

Jimin was sleeping beside the bed holding Jihee’s hand waiting for her to wake up. He suddenly felt her fingers move and he woke up immediately. He saw Jihee looking at him with an expression he couldn’t read. He asked if she was okay and she just nodded. After talking, with the nurse, they were allowed to go home since it was already dismissal time. Jimin offered to take her home but she refused but eventually, Jimin made her say yes. So now, they were in his car (A/N: Yes he has a car since he’s supposed to be in college but stayed for Jungkook and he’s rich so yeah.) driving in silence.

“Thank you” Jihee suddenly said

“For what?” Jimin replied

“For helping me out earlier”

“I’m your boyfriend. It’s my responsibility to help you. Don’t worry about those girls,they won’t come after you again.” Jimin said while he turned a corner

Jimin asked if her schedule was free tomorrow and Jihee nodded to which he said that they’ll go somewhere tomorrow which will last for a day and she agreed to. They finally arrived at Jihee’s house. She went out of the car and waved a goodbye to Jimin to which he returned gladly with a smile that reached his eyes.

Damn that smile of his.

~

Jimin drove to their hang out place outside school. When he entered, Jungkook and Taehyung were playing a video game yelling at each other, while Namjoon was studying in the corner telling the two to be quiet. Seokjin and Hoseok were just sitting comfortably in the bean bag chairs while Yoongi was sleeping on the couch.

“Is Jihee okay?” Seokjin suddenly asked when he noticed Jimin.

He just nodded and sat in between them. The boys just stayed that way until Jungkook asked if his hyungs wanted to go to the amusement park tomorrow. Jimin said that he already has plans with Jihee but the maknae forced him to bring her along as well.

~

“Jihee-yah someone’s outside looking for you” her mother shook her until.

“Who?” She asked with her eyes still closed.

“He said his name was Park Jimin.” her mother replied.

Jihee returned back to her position. Wait what? Park Jimin? Omg. I forgot we were supposed to go out today. But why is he here? We never agreed on him fetching me. Heol. She immediately got out of bed and tried to prepare as fast as she could.

“I’ll tell him you’re still getting ready then.” her mom said as she left her room.

~

“Jimin-ssi she’s still getting ready, sit down while you wait for her.” her mother said kindly.

Jimin thanked her and sat down. Heol. Did she forget about today or did she just oversleep? He wondered. Jihee’s mom re-entered the room with a glass of juice that she offered to him. He accepted it and thanked her once again.

“I didn’t know Jihee had any friends. She said she doesn’t talk to anyone at school.” her mother started a conversation with him.

“I’m her---” Jimin was about to say but was cut off when Jihee came out of her room saying that she was ready. She kissed her mom goodbye and told her she’ll be gone for the day.

~

“So where are we going?” Jihee asked looking at him

“The amusement park. Oh and the guys will also be with us.” Jimin replied

“Okay then.” The amusement park? Omg yay. I’ve never been one to before because my parents won’t allow me to go saying that “I might die” because of the rides.

The others were already waiting for the two of them there. When they arrived, all them immediately bought tickets and went inside the park to have fun. They tried almost every ride there is, ate lunch and had fun like there was no tomorrow. The day passed by without anyone noticing. The boys were still full of energy,well except for Yoongi who was complaining that they should go home but the others just ignored him. Jimin and Jihee were holding hands while walking. There was still one ride they haven’t tried: the roller coaster. Jihee was already feeling out breath but she didn’t want to complain because she didn’t want to spoil the fun. So they went on their last ride. After the ride, they still didn’t want to leave so they decided to just take a stroll around; the rest of BTS left the two alone so they went the other way.

“Thank you for today. I think this is the first time I had fun in my entire life.” Jihee said as they were walking hand in hand.

“Is this your first time to have fun outside?” Jimin asked jokingly

“Yeah. I don’t have friends to hang out with and my parents never took me to amusement park because they’re afraid that I might die.” She laughed sarcastically

They both stopped walking and looked at the sky when they heard firework explosions. Jimin then took a glance at her. She was smiling while looking at the fireworks. He smiled unknowingly and he couldn’t stop staring at her. Feeling his gaze, she turned to look at Jimin. They were staring at each other’s eyes, no one willing to look away first. Jimin was inching closer and closer. He closed his eyes while Jihee continued staring at him until their forehead and nose touched. He opened his eyes and continued staring at her while caressing her cheeks. Both of them stayed like that for a while until Jimin was the first one to back away with a smile. Jihee’s heart was palpating and she was having a hard time to breath but she didn’t show it and just smiled back at Jimin.

~

It was lunch time and Jimin hasn’t seen Jihee at all. He texted and called her but there was no answer. He went to their hang out place.

“Hey Jungkook, have you seen Jihee today?” he immediately asked as soon as he got there.

“Nope. She’s absent today according to the homeroom teacher.Didn’t she tell you?” he replied

“She hasn’t replied to my messages or answered any of my calls” he replied. Just then Jimin received a text.

“Nevermind. I just received a reply. She said she’s sick and she just saw my messages.” he stated as he texted reply.

~

Jihee was having a dyspnea attack again. This started after she came home from the amusement park but she already started feeling out of breath at one point during their trip but she just ignored it. So when she came home, she felt like she was going to die grasping for air. Good thing her mother and father were there when she came in so his father was able to immediately get her oxygen tank while her mom helped her lay down. Her dad immediately placed the oxygen mask on Jihee helping her to breath a little more. It was amazing that she managed to hide it from the boys though. Jihee would breathe normally at one point but will suddenly have an attack again after a few hours. This is why she was absent today in school because she had an attack in the morning and when she finally breathing normally, she fell asleep and woke up by noon. She checked her phone and that’s the only time she saw Jimin’s text messages so she just replied that she was sick.

~

I wonder if she’s okay. Jimin thought while looking blankly at his friends. Hoseok was snapping his fingers in front of Jimin to snap him out of trance which apparently worked.

“You’ve been spacing out since lunch Jimin-ah. Is everything okay?” Hoseok asked him

“Yeah. I’m just wondering how Jihee is doing.” he replied

“Call her then.” Namjoon said.

The boys looked at each other with knowing looks while Jimin excused himself to call Jihee.

He waited anxiously while waiting for her to answer then Jihee finally answered her phone.

“Jihee-yah, I was just checking if you’re alright?” Jimin stated

“I told you to call me oppa!” Jimin replied with playful anger in his voice.

Jimin heard her laugh from the other side which put a smile on her face.

“You sure you don’t want me to come visit you?”

“Alright then see you when you get better.”

Jimin went inside again and looked strangely at the boys who were smiling at him.

“What?” he questioned them.

“So is the bet still on?” Jungkook asked him

Oh right the bet. I forgot about that.

“Yeah of course.” Jimin laughed awkwardly.

“You know the bet was that to make her fall in love with you then she has to say I love you before you tell her that it’s only a bet right?” Taehyung said and looked at him

Jimin just nodded. I know but what do I do? I don’t want it to end. Even if she doesn’t say those words as long as she’s with me I’m fine.

“Tell us Jimin, can you really do that to her? I mean I saw you guys at the amusement park and I saw the way you look at her. You even almost kissed her that night! You love her don’t you?” Seokjin asked him.

Jimin just nodded at them with a small smile forming in his lips.

“I knew it. I told you would fall for her in the end.” Yoongi said

Jimin looked at his friends with a smile and said “I guess I did end up falling in love with her. The bet is off. You guys win.”

Now I just have to tell her how I feel. His friends then until they were tired of it.

~

Jihee was laying in bed when she heard her phone ring. She saw that it was Jimin and answered it immediately.

“Hello?” she said

“I’m fine Jimin sunbaenim”

Jihee laughed when she hear Jimin’s reply

“Yeah. You don’t have to”

“See you.” she replied

The call didn’t end so she thought that he was still going to say something.

“Hello?” she said. She didn’t get a reply. Then she heard Jungkook talk about something about a bet. She decided to listen but ended the call when she heard Taehyung’s words. Tears were in her eyes now. A bet? I knew that something was off when he approached me and I prepared myself for hearing things like this but why am I hurting? Oh yeah because I did actually fall for him. Wow. I guess he won that bet. Jihee was now crying and her chest was in pain even more than before. She couldn’t breathe. She can’t even reach her oxygen mask.

“Jihee-yah!” her mom exclaimed as she immediately put the oxygen mask on her. Tears were falling out of her eyes because she couldn’t breathe and because of the emotional pain that was tearing her heart into pieces. The oxygen wasn’t helping her at all. Suddenly her world turned black.

~

She woke up inside the hospital room. Looking around, she saw the heart monitor machine that says that she was still alive. Wow. I’m alive. I might die soon. I can feel it. With that thought in mind she woke her mother who was sleeping beside her and asked her for a pen and paper. Her mom asked why but she just said that she wanted to write something. She said that she’ll call the nurse first then get what she wanted. Jihee just nodded her head. The nurse checked on her and left the room just as her mom entered with the pen and paper she asked for. She started to write something and her mother just watched her until her mom finally fell asleep.

~

Three days passed and Jimin hasn’t seen Jihee yet. Whenever he calls him, she says that she’s fine and he doesn’t need to come over. He was feeling anxious wanting to see her. He even went to their house but her mom only said that Jihee was resting and it’s better for him to come back when she’s a little bit better. Suddenly his phone rang. He answered it immediately. His friends saw him entering their hang out place but suddenly his eyes widened and in a flash he was running out of school. The guys followed him and was surprised when he parked by a hospital.

~

He was running like a mad man looking for the room Jihee was in, his friends running behind him. He finally found the room and entered.

“Jihee-yah” he said panting as he approached her.

Jihee just looked at him and smiled as he came closer to her bed. The boys who were following Jimin were shocked to see Jihee laying there with a heart monitor machine beeping beside her.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were in the hospital?” he asked his voice laced with worry

“I’ll be getting out soon anyway.” she smiled. Yeah real soon. I can feel it.

“I didn’t see you for days. I was so worried even when you told me you were fine, I couldn’t shake the nervousness in me. You should’ve told me so that I would’ve visited you and took care of you.” Jimin said.

Jihee looked at the boys by door.

“Hi” she greeted them with a smile.

The boys waved at her and told her to get better soon earning a smile from her. She then looked over to her mom and dad who took it as a sign to leave.

“We’ll just be outside, okay?” her mom told her as she led the boys to wait outside with her.

Jihee then gestured Jimin to lay beside her. He hesitated, afraid that he might move something and cause her harm but she said it was okay, nothing will happen. With that said, he lay down beside her putting one of his arm under her neck. Jihee then snuggled closer to Jimin placing her head on his chest while he place his chin on top of her head. They stayed like that for a while.

“Jimin oppa, I have to tell you something important.” Jihee said breaking the silence between them.

“What is it?” Jimin said surprised that she called him oppa.

Okay it’s now or never. “I love you.” she said looking into his eyes. The shock was seen in Jimin’s eyes. Jihee looked away prepared to hear that from him that this was all a bet and he never really liked her.

“I love you too.” Jimin said as he kissed her forehead. Jihee looked at him with surprise.

“What?” she asked surprised

Jimin looked into her eyes and said it again.

“ You don’t have to pretend oppa. I heard you guys talking about the bet.You forgot to end the call so I listened. I said the words and I really mean it but it was all a bet so you win.” she replied still not believing Jimin,

She suddenly felt another tug at her chest but she did not show it. It’s okay now Jihee, don’t mind it. Jimin was surprised she had known but what surprised him more was that she wasn’t angry at all. I am so inlove with her.

“You didn’t finish the conversation didn’t you?” he asked. Jihee nodded. She was now feeling pain in her chest but she managed to look natural in front of him.

“If you had already listened, you should’ve finished it at least. I called off the bet because I already lost. I fell in love with you and even if you don’t say those three words to me, I would be fine as long as you’re with me. So believe me when I say I love you.” Jimin said looking into her eyes. Tears then fell down Jihee’s cheeks because in that moment, she knew that what he said was sincere.

“Yah why are you crying?” Jimin asked

“I love you oppa. Thank you for making the last days of my life the most exciting and the most memorable one in my entire life.” she said as tears fell. Damn. I feel weak. Breathe Jihee breathe.

“Yah don’t say things like that.” Jimin said as he placed a kiss on her temple; tears now forming in his eyes.

“Oppa, please don’t go anywhere. Stay here until I fall asleep.” Jihee pleaded.

“Don’t go to sleep yet Jihee-yah.” Jimin pleaded as tears fell down.

She smiled at him and just nodded. Her chest was pain and she was running out breath but she did her best not to show it. I feel so sleepy.

Jimin knew what was happening as she looked at him with drowsy eyes and he can see that she was trying hard not show that she was having a hard time breathing. Jimin said he’ll go call the nurse but before he could even stand she stopped him telling him that it’s okay. She really just wants to sleep and she wouldn’t be in peace if he weren’t beside her. He kept on saying he’ll go call someone but she just won’t allow him to go.

“Should I give you a goodnight kiss then?” Jimin asked finally giving in.

Jihee nodded. She looked into his eyes as he was leaning closer and closer. When he was only a centimeter away from her lips, he looked into her eyes one last time before finally closing the gap as his lips pressed against hers. Jihee kept her eyes open looking at him as she felt his lips against hers; she smiled into the kiss and then finally closed her eyes. Tears fell from Jimin’s eyes as he heard the heart monitor machine make a long sound that only sounded when the line goes flat.

~

Jimin was reading Jihee’s letter to him - given to him by her mom after the funeral service - with tears.

Dear Jimin oppa,

If you’re reading this then that means I am no longer in this world. To tell you the truth, I have Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy which you probably know by now but I still wanted to tell you. Anyways the real reason why I wrote this letter is to thank you for being a part of my life. We may have spent only a few weeks with each other but those were the best moments I had ever in my entire existence. So don’t go blaming yourself thinking that you shouldn't have made me do this or that. I really don’t like attention you know? But thanks to you, I got a lot of it. I don’t regret anything so I hope you don’t too. I would also like to thank you for making the my wishlist come true. If you’re curious to what those are then I’ll write it down for you.

Moon Jihee’s wishlist:

  1. Have friends to hang out with

  2. Go to the amusement park

  3. Fall in love

Oh and tell the boys I said thank you for being my friend. Good luck with everything you do in the future!

P.S. I love you.

Love,

Moon Jihee



~~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading and sorry if there were things that didn't match so well.