The Fire

EXO: The Beginning: The Fire

“HEY COME BACK HERE!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN OLD MAN!”

Chanyeol Park. That’s the name of the twelve year old boy. He was the town trickster. The trickster of Luoes, Aerok, of the 61st District. He pulled every trick there was to know. The pink sheep? That was him. The rainbow rooftops? Yep. The ghost that roamed town at night? Oh yeah, that was a good one. Every prank, trick or joke that happened always had a tie with Chanyeol. There was no doubt about it. He was the laughter.

 

This time, Chanyeol colored the town’s grump, Mr. Min’s, house… INSIDE and OUTSIDE. As of now, he was running. “Crazy old man.” He laughed as he turned to see the old man give up chasing him a long time ago. “Aiiigoooo, there you go again! Making people go crazy over your wild stunts!” a voice yelled behind him.

Chanyeol turned to see two boys behind him, both with scowling faces. He grinned widely. “Aw, c’mon Jimin! It wasn’t that bad!” he retorted. Jimin, the shorter of the two and the first to speak, stomped his foot. “Hyung! One of these days, you’ll get pranked on so hard you’ll never do pranks again!” He huffed, crossing his arms. Chanyeol waved his hand at him. “C’mon, Jimin. That’s nearly impossible. I am the King of Pranks.” He cockily smirked.

The other boy twitched his eyebrow, before rising his fist as if to hit him. “Yah! What if Mr. Min actually caught you?! Do you think he’ll let you off easily?!” He yelled. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Come on, Jinyoung. Grumps can’t even get to the bread shop in 10 minutes. IT’S LITERALLY NEXT TO HIS HOUSE.” He argued. Jimin spoke up again. “Hyung! You know Mr. Min has his grandson right?! What if-“

“YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!”

 

The three turned to see a young boy maybe a year younger or less storming to him. He was a frail little thing, nothing much to worry about expect his horrible control of swearing.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY GRANDPA, YOU SON OF A BXXXH?!” The boy swore uncontrollably as he came close. Jimin laughed nervously “Come on, Yoongi! It was a harmless joke! Besides, your grandfather could-““Shut it, shorty!” Yoongi snapped at the youngest of them all. Jimin clamped his hand over his mouth, looking over at Jinyoung.

“Yoongi, come on. Our hyung didn’t mean to upse-“Jinyoung began but was cut off by Yoongi’s surprise grab of his collar. “Well guess what? My Gramps sure is fxxking mad, you pieces of shxt!” He growled, his eyes burning onto Jinyoung’s. Jinyoung stammered out some excuse for his brother. “W-Well, I mean it does-““YAH! YOONGI AH!”

The three turned to Chanyeol, who slowly stood up, grinning. “Let go of my lil bro alright? They got nothing to do with it anyways.” He said, waving off Jinyoung. Yoongi looked at him before looking at Jinyoung, who looked helpless. He dropped the terrified boy on the ground before looking at Chanyeol.

“So what do you plan on doing, Park?” Yoongi muttered, his face still in a dark scowl. “C’mon, it’s not that bad looking! It’s just some color. Your old man needs some anyways.” Chanyeol grinned, shrugging. Yoongi stepped forward. “WHY CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MY GRANDFATHER HATES COLOR?!” He yelled, his fists balling up.


Chanyeol smirked, his fingers tsking. “Now, now, Yoongi. I’m older so I deserve a bit of respect.” He said as sparks of fire appeared from his fingers. Yoongi stepped back, looking away. “But you pranked my grandfather.” He muttered. The eldest sighed loudly. “Fine, fine! If it makes you happy, I guess I can wash the paint off,” he obliged which Yoongi smiled at, “Or burn his house.”

Yoongi’s smile quickly fell. “HYUNG! YOU-“He stopped short as something flew past him. “Come on, take a joke, Yoongi.” Chanyeol laughed. He grinned, waving the younger off. “Go on and tell your grandfather I’ll be there tomorrow to wash it off. I promise I won’t do it again. . . I guess.” He stated, which made Yoongi sigh and turn. He watched as the frail boy walked back into the village to possibly tell his grandfather what Chanyeol had just said.

 

“Hyung! Quit using that power of yours!!” Jimin whined, hitting Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol’s eyes bulged at him. “WHAT?! I didn’t even use that much!” he argued back. Jinyoung’s eye twitched as he went over to a tree and pointed out a large hole at the center. “Oh yeah, this isn’t much.” He muttered.

The eldest of the three crossed his arms. “Come on! Yoongi was talking to him as if I was the younger one!” he muttered. His brothers looked at each other before rolling their eyes. “Hyung, Yoongi talks like that to everyone. You should know that.” Jimin sighed, shaking his hair.

Chanyeol huffed, crossing his arms. “Yeah, yeah but-“ he wanted to argue until he could hear a faint horn blow. He widen his eyes with a wide grin. “Dad’s back!” He cried, running from his brothers. Jimin and Jinyoung gasped as they followed their older brother. “Hyung!! Don’t leave us!” They cried in unison, trailing behind the running giant.

 

Chanyeol Park, one of the tallest boys in the village, was gifted. He was gifted with the power of fire. Unlike his trickster self, he didn’t use it for pranks or tricks. Only when he was threatened or his family was threatened. Because of this, everyone respected his family and him. Though maybe some kids would tend to cross that boundary, he’d only warn with a few sparks. Well… That’s a lie. Maybe a ball or two? Okay okay, maybe burn parts of their hair. BUT THEY HAD IT COMING! It’s not like he wanted to anyways!

 

“Father!” Chanyeol cried as he spotted his father talking to Mrs. Min, Mr. Min’s daughter. “Ah, Chanyeol!” His father grinned, waving him over. Chanyeol grinned wider as he came over, hugging his father’s side. “I’ve missed you so much! You don’t know how much I suffered because of Dinkledork #1 and #2!” he whined, pointing over to the two running children. “Daddy!” Jimin squealed, lifting his arms to be picked up. Mr. Park laughed as he picked up the youngest, ruffling Jinyoung’s hair at the process.

“Well, I’d ought to be going! See you later this week, Mr.Park!” Mrs. Min giggled, slightly bowing. Mr. Park bowed his head, smiling for a goodbye. He turned back to his children who grinned at him. “Let’s get going to Mom!” he said, nodding to direction of their house. “Yeah!” The kids cried as they began the short journey home.
 

 

“Oh! You’re back!” Mrs. Park smiled at Mr.Park and the kids. Mr. Park chuckled, pulling off his working hat. “Yeah, the kids came to greet me.” He nodded over to the kids as he said this. Mrs. Park only laughed. “Well, that’s good. I had time to cook dinner in peace.”

Jimin stomped his foot down. “Mommy!! I said to wait for me to come home!” He whined, crossing his arms in a pout. Mrs. Park couldn’t help but giggle at her son’s cute tantrum. “I’m sorry, but you were gone so long!” she defended herself. Jimin huffed, looking away.
 

Just when Jimin was going to cry, Jinyoung came to the rescue. “Jimin, you can set the table!” he assured the youngest. It seemed to have worked because the youngest was now skipping to get the plates to set around the small table.

 

 

“Then Min Yoongi told Chanyeol to stop but Chanyeol used his powers to make Yoongi be quiet!” Jimin blabbered as he ate his potato stew. Chanyeol irked an eyebrow before kicking him underneath. “Shut up!” He hissed lowly. Jimin stuck a tongue out, showing how he really didn’t give a damn what the older one would do.

“Chanyeol! How many times have I said not to use you’re powers?!” Mrs. Park scolded at Chanyeol. Chanyeol flinched after shooting a dirty look at Jimin. “Too many times to count.” He muttered. “But all I did was color his grandpa’s house!” he argued. “Chanyeol, it isn’t our house… You can’t just do whatever you please.” His father perked up.

Chanyeol sighed, biting down on his bread. “But it was funny…” He muttered. Mr. Park smiled gently. “I know it is, but you need to understand not only your feelings but others.” He advised his son. The eldest son could only look at his father, not understanding. He was the laughter, was he not?

Jinyoung cleared his throat. “Father, when are you going back to the fields?” he asked, twisting the topics. Mr. Park rubbed his nose. “Well, I think maybe Friday. “He admitted. “Aw, not again!!” the children groaned. Their father stared before chuckling. “Come on now. I promise that we’ll have fun for the next 4 days!” their father promised. “You promise?” Jimin pouted with his pinkie lifted up.

The other two followed in suite, their pinkies up and ready. They all watched Mr. Park to make his move. Mr. Park grinned before wrapping his large finger around all of theirs, sealing his promise “I promise.”

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol could feel his eyebrow irk as Jimin refused to go to bed. “Come on, Jimin! We got a big day tomorrow!” he shouted. Jimin crossed his arms, shaking his head. “No! Unless Hyung sleeps with me, I don’t want to go to bed!” he pouted. Jinyoung snickered from behind Chanyeol, which the older one responded by kicking his side.

Sometimes, Jimin could be such a baby. Well… He did look like one, so that would be a reason, in a strange way. Like now, he was looking up at Chanyeol with his eyes huge and lips pouting. His hands were in pleading position, just making the scene look as if Chanyeol was the bad guy.

“Fine! I guess I could sleep with you!” Chanyeol yelled, much annoyed with himself for actually falling for his baby brother’s sly tricks. “Yay!!” Jimin chirped as he hopped over to Chanyeol’s futon and crawled looking much too small for the futon.

The oldest could only laugh at the sight before crawling in. “Alright, alright, but don’t be asking me to take you to the bathroom. You could do that yourself.” He said to the other one. “Yes, Hyung!” Satisifed, Chanyeol closed his eyes as Jinyoung shut the lights off. Slowly, he was pulled into a dream.

 

‘Ge-ge?’

Chanyeol looked around in the dark room. This was the first. He’s never had any sort of dream like this before. He blinked confused at why it was so dark. Who was talking in the first place?

”W-Whose there?” he asked, looking for a source. Small sniffles came for his answer. He turned to be faced with a small boy who was crying. He blinked, tilting his head. Where’d he come from? “Hey, you-“ He began but froze as so many things flew through his mind. The voices, the flashbacks, the pain…

“Ge-ge what’s wrong?”

“I’m so sorry…”

A piercing child scream rang through his head. It was so high and strong that Chanyeol had to hold his head.

“It’s your fault. It’s all your fault for being like this! “

“I’m so sorry…. I’m so sorry… Don’t hurt me again… Please don’t.”

“Hit him with a whip.”

“Please... Ge-ge... Ge-ge don’t!! PLEASE!”

For some reason, a flash of the same boy ran through his mind. Chanyeol gasped as he realized he was now standing in front of him. ‘What is this?’ he questioned. He looked down as he heard the other one sniffling. He crouched down, a small frown planted on his face. “Hey… What’s wrong?” he asked.

The boy slowly looked up from his chains, raising his hand, touching Chanyeol. “Don’t let them take you away. Don’t let your family go… Please don’t Ge-ge… They’ll hurt you…. They’ll hurt everyone…” the little boy cried, his face resembling that of a soft animal. Chanyeol softened his eyes as the boy continued on. “Run…. Don’t let Mister get you…” he whispered before fading.

‘Wait!’ Chanyeol yelled, reaching for the boy, until he was brought back. He panted heavily as he sat up. He looked around to see he was still in his room with his little brother’s fast asleep. Slowly, Chanyeol did the same, trying to forget the boy in his dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Chanyeol yelled at Jimin. Jimin stuck out his tongue. “I’m just playing.”

It’s been two days since he painted Mr. Min’s house, and so far he’s almost done. Two days since that dream. But forget that. Mr. Min didn’t say anything but watched the boy clean everything up. Today was no different. The only thing that changed was that Jimin wanted to tag along.

“Aish, go play somewhere else! It’s too dangerous here!” The eldest scolded the younger. Jimin stomped his foot. “No! I want to be with Hyung!” he fought back. Chanyeol muttered through words. “You’ll get hurt! Besides, doesn’t Kookie want to play with you?!” he reasoned out, pointing over to the fields where a child was at picking flowers.

Jimin turned to look over before looking back at his brother. “But Hyung! Kookie is too far away from you!” He sniffed, now near tears. He stuck out his lip, pleading to stay. Chanyeol couldn’t fight against that. His little brother was just too cute.

Sighing, Chanyeol admitted defeat. “At least bring Kookie over! Look at him, Jiminnie! He looks sad!” he exclaimed as he turned back to the painted wall, scrubbing the surface. He didn’t hear Jimin say anything for a while but felt a tug on his clothes to see Jimin. “Hyung, I’ll be back! Don’t go anywhere! I’m just going to get Kookie!” he cried, before ninja running to the young boy at the fields.

Chanyeol could only stare as he heard his baby brother’s cries for the little boy. He only laughed as he went back to work. Jimin was a special child. It wasn’t hard to admit. Yeah he was a bit of a pain because he did act as if he was more adult than Chanyeol but it was cute at the same time.

“You should be more grateful of your baby brother, young man.”

Mr. Min was looking right at Chanyeol when the boy turned. “What are you talking about, old man?” He muttered, turning back to scrub the surface harder. “I’m saying treat your baby brother with kindness. He wanted to be here for you. I know this because he hates coming to my side… Yoongi told me so.” The old man kept on.

This caught Chanyeol. “What? That’s impossible. Jimin always walks by here. He doesn’t hate it.” He argued as he looked at Mr. Min. What was this old geezer saying? Why would he claim Jimin hate coming to his side? Why is he assuming for Jimin? If only this man was younger by 40 years, Chanyeol wouldn’t hesitate to burn him to ashes!

“Does he walk here with you?” the man’s voice broke Chanyeol from his thoughts. Chanyeol frowned, nodding. “Of course! How else would I know-“”That’s because you’re there. He doesn’t want you to see him as a coward.” Mr. Min says. Chanyeol stays quiet for a bit. “But-“”Haven’t you asked him to get bread before? What was his answer?” the old man cut off the younger one.

‘No…. He always said no… Unless I went with him.’

Chanyeol didn’t say that thought, but just gazed at his little brother who was tugging the other boy towards them. He softened his eyes. ‘I guess… I never noticed.’ He thought as he looked at Mr. Min to see the old man smile. “I don’t want you to not cherish a beautiful boy. Cherish him until you part.” He said hoarsely, coughing into his fists.

‘Cherish him…’ Chanyeol smiled as he watched Jimin ninja-running with Jungkook trailing behind, screaming at Jimin to slow down.

“Hyung hyung! Did you see me? I was so cool!! Right? Hyung I was cool right? Right?” Jimin beamed, as he hopped in front of the twelve year old. Chanyeol could only smile, ruffling his hair. “Yeah! I saw you! You were faster than Kookie here!” he mentioned the other one who was panting. “H-Hyung w-w-was going to fast!!” the poor seven year old cried.


“Kookie, quit being a baby! “

 

“I-I’m not a baby!”

 

“You’re seven! You don’t know that!”


“You’re the same height as me and you’re nine!”

 

“Be quiet!!”

 

Chanyeol sighed as the two boys argued. He looked over at Mr. Min who chuckled at the scene. Maybe Mr. Min wasn’t so bad… Not as grumpy as the town thinks. “Yah! Why are you being so loud, dinkledork and dorkdinkle?” Yoongi’s voice came to scene. “Ahh!!! It’s the human Suga!” Jungkook screamed, mispronouncing ‘sugar’.

It was great. Everything was happy and going good… What could bring this happiness down?

 

 

 

“Hyung, can we eat the bread before dinner?” Jimin asked, holding Chanyeol’s hand. Chanyeol shook his head. “Nah, Mom would get mad.” He reminded the younger Park.

It was around evening now, 7:00. Chanyeol barely left Mr. Min’s house with Jimin at 6: 30. Then the two brothers took little Jungkook home, where his mom asked if they would like to have some bread they had.

Jimin opened his mouth when Jinyoung’s scream came up to sound. “Hyung!! Hyung!!” The brother’s turned to see Jinyoung, crying and panting. He had blood sliding down the side of his cheek. “Jinyoung! What happened?!” Chanyeol cried as he grabbed his younger brother’s shoulders. Smoke… Jinyoung smelt like smoke…

“Someone call for help!”
 

“Oh my god! Do you see that?!”

 

“Whose house is that?”


Chanyeol looked up to see people pointing at smoke from above the trees. He widen his eyes before looking at Jinyoung. Smoke, blood and tears… It couldn’t be what he thought it was. Then he knew it was when someone shouted: “Omo! Isn’t that the Parks?!”

 

The sound of bread dropping was heard. Chanyeol’s name was shouted. Anger was felt. Confusion was felt. Sadness was felt. Chanyeol’s world just froze… He couldn’t hear his little brother’s crying for him, chasing him. He couldn’t hear wailing of women. He couldn’t hear anything. Only the sound of the fire crackling in his heart.

“Mom!” Mom!” he began to shout as he came closer to where his house was. It didn’t take Chanyeol far to stop. He stood frozen to see the house -where he slept and ate- blazed with flames. Time seemed to have slowed down around him. Everything moved slowly as he heard the sounds of the cackling fire.

“Hyung! Hyung! Where’s Mommy?! Where’s Daddy?!” Jimin’s voice came to his ear, forcing him to snap out of it. Chanyeol looked back at the fire and back at Jimin who was clenching his clothes, trembling. He looked at Jinyoung who was crying his heart out. “Jinyoung, take Jimin and go to Kookie’s home.” He said, forcing the boy to look up.

“I-I can’t! Hyung-“ “Jinyoung, do it!” Chanyeol yelled. “Why?! What are you going to do?!” Jinyoung yelled back.


“I’m going to get Mom and Dad.” Chanyeol promised, before turning to the house. He quickly ran before his brother could stop him. “Hyung don’t!! They’ll get you!!!” Jinyoung cried, with Jimin sobbing for the older one. They… Who was they...?

 

 

 

“Mom! Dad!” Chanyeol yelled, coughing as he barged in through the front door. He turned to see fire. Everywhere was fire. No sign of his parents. “Mom!!! Dad!!!” He cried once more, hoping to get an answer out of him.

‘Look out! They’re behind you!’ a boy’s voice screamed in his mind. It didn’t sound like the boy from his dream… This one sounded much older.

Chanyeol turned to meet with a man in black gear, reaching for him. He quickly dodged it by jumping to the side and kicking the man in the gut. “Wh-Who are you?!” Chanyeol shouted, talking about the voice in his mind.

‘My name is Luhan. Hopefully we never meet. I’m here to help you.’ The boy spoke, sighing at the end. ‘First you need to get out of there!’ Chanyeol shook his head. “No! I can handle the flames! I-“‘Listen, just because your powers are flames, doesn’t mean you can withstand it. You’re still an amateur! You’ll get used to it once you practice!’ the boy interrupted.

Chanyeol stood quiet for a bit before agreeing. Why risk it? He never played with fire unless it was coming from himself. He quickly left the house to hear the sounds of weapons clicking. “Freeze, #9.”

 

The boy froze as he soon as he heard it. “Whose #9?” he whispered, eyes widened. ‘That’s… that’s you…’ Luhan muttered. Chanyeol shook his head. “Nononono! I’m Park Chanyeol! You got the wrong boy!” He assured. A bald man stepped out, raising an eyebrow. “No, I’m sure I’m right. Park Chanyeol, Guardian of the Fire. #8 in birth order and #9 to be caught.” The man spoke up.

“What’s he saying?” Chanyeol asked Luhan. Luhan stayed quiet for a while. ‘You… You’re the reason they’re here.’ He finally said, his tone seeming guilty. “What?”

It couldn’t be… These people burned his house. These people… came for him… Could it be his fault? “No… No… No.. NO. NO. NO!” Chanyeol’s voice rose as he clicked it all together. “Stay calm, #8!” The man ordered until Chanyeol threw fire at him. “SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! IT ISN’T TRUE!” He cried.

‘Don’t let them get you.’

Chanyeol screamed as flames erupted around him. The flames from his hate. The flames from his pain. The flames from his soul. As he was screaming, he could hear one man shouting at the men to fire from the side. Acting quickly, he whipped his arm to the side, which sent an enormous wave of flames towards the man.

 

He could hear the screaming of the men, but he didn’t feel any remorse. ‘Hey! Snap out of it! Run while you can!’ Luhan’s voice shouted again. Chanyeol stood there for a while before walking down the steps of his crashing house. It was as if time was slowling down, as if sound was just his heartbeat, as if everything was falling apart. ‘Hey! Park Chanyeol!” Luhan’s voice screamed, but it seemed so far away.


What was this feeling?

 

Why did he feel so… unhappy? It couldn’t be… But it was… Hate. That’s what this burning, fueling feeling was. He was not longer laughing but crying.

“#3! #4! Put out his flames!” a voice shouted. Chanyeol turned to meet two other boys about his age, raising their hands. “Go away!!!” He screamed, throwing fireballs at them. “Minseok- Hyung!” one of them cried to the other. The other nodded, before throwing back… snowballs? ‘Don’t! They’re more in control with their powers than you!’ Luhan shouted in his mind, but Chanyeol couldn’t listen.

“I’ll kill you all!” Chanyeol roared. He began to wrap flames around the two boys which the two extinguished with water and ice. ‘You need to calm down!’ Luhan shouted. “I can’t! This feeling… It’s eating me!!!” He shouted, crying.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!”

 

Everybody stopped what they were doing. All were focused on the voice. Chanyeol froze turned to see Jimin running towards him. “Hyung! Why are you screaming?! Hyung!” He heard his baby brother cry. He could see Jinyoung chasing after the other one. “Jimin! Sto- HYUNG!” He cried once he saw his older brother

‘Oh… no.’

“Jinyoung-ah… Jimin-ah!” Chanyeol whispered, making for them. “Kill those other two.” A voice said. Chanyeol widen his eyes as he turned to see the man who called him #9 pointing to his two brothers. Another man held up a gun and pointed straight for him. “No!!” Chanyeol yelled as he looked back at Jimin and Jinyoung who kept running to him.

“No! Jinyoung! Jimin! Run! Get out of here!” he screamed.

The two boys either ignored him or couldn’t hear. “FIRE!” The man shouted from behind. “NO!” Chanyeol screamed as he tried to run to them. ‘Run! Don’t come! Please!’ his mind screamed to them.

‘Those cold hearted bastards!‘ Luhan cursed.

“Hyung! I’m scare-“Chanyeol felt his heart thump loud. A shot… A shot was heard… He felt his blood turn cold as he watched Jimin fall back. “J-Jimin…” he whispered, his eyes widen with shock. His baby brother fell to the ground as Jinyoung stopped cold. “Jimin!” He heard his other brother cry. “What’s wr-“Another one… Chanyeol felt like dying as Jinyoung fell backward.

“H-Hyung…” He heard him whispered before falling slump… Dead… They were dead…

“No…. No…” Chanyeol cried as he ran towards them. ‘Chanyeol… I’m so sorry.’ Luhan whispered. ‘They’re dead… Why… WHY?!’ His mind screamed as he saw his brothers lying on the ground, not moving.

He fell to his knees, screaming. “JIMIN! JINYOUNG!” His tears streamed down, stinging his face. “Why aren’t you getting up?! Get up?!!” he held his brothers close, screaming. “Yah, wake up! WAKE UP!!!” he hugged them tightly, sobbing uncontrollably.
 

‘Chanyeol! You need to go-‘ Luhan shouted but cut off. “Luhan? LUHAN!” He screamed for the voice to return. “#2… That brat. Take him away. Get that ‘thing’ over here.” He heard a voice say.

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE.” The angered boy growled, turning to the man from before. “I’m sorry… but that’s not possible…” The man responded before Chanyeol felt a cold hands grab him by the shoulders. He looked up to meet with the two boys from before. “I’m sorry…” The one who threw snowballs at him. Minseok was it? He didn’t care but tried to pull away. “Junmyeon…” He heard Minseok whisper to the other one. Chanyeol looked at the other one who seemed hesitate but nodded.

“What are you-“ Chanyeol growled until water wrapped around his head. He wanted to scream but bubbles only came out. He trembled as his lungs begged for air. His hold on his brother weakened. ‘No… ‘ his mind whispered as he finally let go. Then everything went black. Everything was dark… He was the laughter….

 

 

[ EXPERIMENT:        CHANYEOL, PARK

  :               M

  AGE:               12

  NO.:               #8

  EXP. NO:           #9

 ABLIITES:           FIRE

 CAPTURE:            SUCCESS ]

 

 

 

 

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN. JEEZ I'M SHOOK! But I hope you enjoyed!!! If you thought this one is sad, not to worry! The next chapters will be better! If you're into the whole sad business (emos smh) Please check out 'The Healer'! ((Lay's story)) Be warned that there is triggering moments!!! Love you guys! ((Check out 'The Mind' and 'The Time' too!))