Chapter One

A Trip To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! 

I hope you like this chapter and I promise I'll try to update asap but I'm kind of off and running out of ideas so...

Feel free to contact me on my twitter @zyxdimples and leave some comments about what you guys expect of this story.

Thanks <3

 

 

**

 

Chanyeol stared at himself in the large full-length mirror of the hotel room; well he would go along with Jongin’s words of describing it as a ing palace. Chanyeol straightened his tie in frustration, he didn’t want to attend a damn wedding, he just wanted to get on with exploring the club scene and just living it up with his friends; not plastering on a fake smile for the wedding photos for his sister's new husband that he hadn’t even met before. No, Chanyeol wasn’t that reckless, he did care for his sister, but since she got transferred to Hong Kong, he hadn’t had the chance to keep in touch with her. She had her job and he had his essays, he didn’t have too much of spare time to chat with her – well he did have, but he'd rather spend them getting drunk. Well, that’s not the case.

 

“Dude, you look like a penguin," a familiar voice suddenly said almost causing Chanyeol to have a heart attack in the process. He turned to face the door to the bedroom to see Jongin standing there grinning like a maniac; the boy really needed to learn how to knock a door. “You’re even wearing a damn tie.”

 

“Yes Jongin, ties are usually part of a suit.”

 

“Very funny. I still don’t see why your mom won’t let me come to the wedding ceremony; I was getting ready to cry at the happy couple and everything,” Jongin laughed as he placed his hand dramatically over his heart.

 

“You’re ing lucky that Jongdae and Sehun don't care about it and aren’t going either to keep you company. Also, my mom is letting me bring you to the reception afterward, she thinks you’re a ert.” Chanyeol replied and he straightened his tie for the millionth ing time.

 

“Well, that tells her much more about you than me,” Jongin mumbled, grinning and sitting on the bed. "You need me to tell her that we met at a clu--"

 

"Shut up."

 

"Whatever. So, that's not why I'm here. Jongdae was looking up at the internet and he found a club we could hit on after the party," Jongin said, leaning on his elbows. “Volar or Dizzi, I don’t know which one they’ll choose, tho.”

 

Chanyeol was busy styling his hair and didn't spare Jongin a glance.

"Uh, I guess we could go after the party. I could use a boy toy tonight."

 

Boytoy. Chanyeol couldn’t deny that he would rather a certain air steward rather than some boy intent on meeting his every need. His memorable session in the plane bathroom was still very much at the forefront of Chanyeol’s mind even though it had been two days ago. He still hadn’t called Baekhyun and he was well aware that he only had three more days to actually call him before he left for whatever destination that the airline was having him fly to next. Chanyeol sighed and sat on the edge of the bed before fishing his phone from out of his jacket pocket, checking his contact and smiling at the memory of those beautiful smoky eyes.

 

“You need to call him, man; you’re sure as hell missing out if you don’t," Jongin said as soon as he noticed Chanyeol staring at his contacts list. “You never know; he could be your soulmate.”

 

“Shut up, Jongin.” Chanyeol laughed, punching his best friend on the shoulder playfully. "I’ve known the guy for the whole of an hour, I know more about his than I do about his personality, he could be a ing serial killer for all I know.”

 

“I don’t think they employ serial killers as air stewards,” Jongin replied seriously.

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. “I was joking.”

 

“I know that. But seriously, call the guy even if it’s just to hook up. You could invite him to go clubbing with us." Jongin replied as he stared at Chanyeol's cell phone, silently telling him to make the damn call before he spontaneously combusted or some stupid like that. Chanyeol watched as Jongin headed back towards the bedroom door, a spring in his step.

 

“Where are you going?” Chanyeol questioned.

 

“Me, Dae and Sehun are getting ready to ask for all the food we can eat on your bill right after you leave," Jongin smirked. "We need to find something to occupy ourselves whilst everyone’s getting all teary at the wedding and food is a great distraction. The receptions at seven right? We’re meeting you at the old theater for the party?”

 

“Yep, seven tonight,” Chanyeol responded as Jongin stood in the doorway.

 

“Don’t cry at the wedding too much Chanyeolie," Jongin said as he left Chanyeol’s bedroom; not before making a cell phone gesture with his hand causing him to roll his eyes. "Call him," he mouthed, closing the door.

 

Chanyeol rolled his cell phone distractedly in his hand as he weighed up the options of what he was about to do; if he didn’t call Baekhyun then there was always going to be the nagging possibility in the back of Chanyeol’s mind of what could have been, and if he did call him he ultimately knew that he was going to get a good out of it all if nothing else. Chanyeol mentally cursed himself at the hesitation that he had been feeling. He was Park Chanyeol after all, he wasn’t some sort of pansy when it came to hooking up with guys that he wanted. Throughout his entire life he had managed to get who and what he wanted; and right now, he wanted Baekhyun. Chanyeol hit the call button, holding his breath as he heard the annoying dial tone ringing monotonously in his ears, ing answer the damn phone.

 

“ Hi? ” a voice on the other end suddenly questioned as if he had heard Chanyeol’s mental cursing. He grinned into the cell phone as he recognized the soft laced voice coming back at him.

 

“Hey, Baekhyun it's Chanyeol… You know, the guy from the plane.” Chanyeol responded, realizing just how lame he actually sounded. The guy from the plane? He might as well have just said the guy who ed you in the and made you scream. He instantly heard Baekhyun chuckle on the other end of the phone, a giggly sort of breathy noise that made Chanyeol just want to do unspeakably dirty things to him, he couldn’t deny the fact that he was once again.

 

“You called,” Baekhyun stated, the happiness evident in his tone of voice laced with surprise. Chanyeol smirked to himself; did Baekhyun seriously think that he wasn’t going to get in touch? “ I’m glad you called," He continued shyly and Chanyeol could just imagine him now; Baekhyun sat in some dingy motel room with his come me eyes widened in surprise as he clutched at the cell phone with his delicate and skilled hands.

 

“What are you doing tonight?”

 

“Tonight? ”

 

“Yeah, tonight," Chanyeol laughed. “I’m at a wedding reception tonight and I want to see you.”

 

“I don’t have the clothes to come to a wedding reception Chanyeol, " Baekhyun chuckled causing Chanyeol to smile.

 

“No, I'm getting away early and we could, you know, hook up or something," Chanyeol suggested. “I'm going to hit some club with my friends if you'd like to come. The reception is going to be at the Cultural Centre. The one in Tsim Sha Tsui, where the Kwoloon Stations was," he continued.

 

“Okay yeah, I’m pretty sure I know where that is. Besides being a landmark, I think I sang at that theater when I was in the choir club a few years ago. The theater is very beautiful," he mused, more to himself than anything.

 

“You sing?” Chanyeol questioned, instantly wanting to know more about the man that he knew so little about and was arranging to meet up with.

 

“Only recreationally, I did go to music school, though.”

 

“That makes sense.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean? ” Baekhyun laughed, the infectious sound instantly making Chanyeol break out into a grin once again. This guy would be the death of him.

 

“Oh, you know. Your moans were very pretty when you were bouncing on my ,” Chanyeol laughed airly. "It just made a lot of sense that you sang."

 

“Hey! Don't say things like that," Baekhyun cutely replied. "I get all hot and bothered, " he confessed and Chanyeol couldn’t help but relive the events of the flight within his mind. Hell, he hadn’t managed to get it out of his mind ever since it had happened. He could feel his suit pants beginning to tighten around his crotch as the recent memories began to overflow his thoughts once again.

 

Chanyeol could hear Baekhyun's heavy breathing but didn’t want to end up getting a right now, not before he was due to attend his sister's wedding. This was definitely not the right time in which to indulge in his own ual fantasies. Jongin would never let him live it down if he was caught beating one off just before attending the loving and meaningful ceremony that he was due to be at in any minute. As if on cue, the sound of his mother’s excited voice and her knocking on the door fished him out of dreamland. Chanyeol sighed into the phone, wanting nothing more than to just continue talking to Baekhyun for the remainder of the day rather than sit through the damn wedding that he didn’t even want to go to.

 

“Sounds like you’re needed,” Baekhyun said on the other end of the phone, obviously hearing Chanyeol’s mothers callings.

 

“Yeah, duty calls," He grumbled. “Sitting through a wedding ceremony is not my idea of fun.”

 

“Hm, I think I have a pretty good idea of what your idea of fun is.”

 

ing hell.

 

“Listen, I’ve really got to go now. But I'll text you okay?” Chanyeol questioned, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter