Remember When You Did This To Me? [One-Shot]

Remember When You Did This To Me? [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal Jung, a 18 years old girl who we can call a bit… Stubborn and hard to approach. Her vision is no one can takeover her in anything. By that I mean, anything. No one ever can stop her, she’s just doing whatever she wants.

She walks slowly towards her locker, some people felt anxious to see her passing by but she remain calm as long as they didn’t do nor talk anything about her behind her back because somehow, she knew when people talk about her and she can never forgave them. Once they had talked about her, they ended up in the trash can. You don’t want to know about the rest of the story I’m sure.

She sighed, after she closed her locker door. She was about to leave her place but she stopped to hear some people talk about something so familiar for her.

“Yeah, I heard he’s a transferred student from Chicago” Said one of the girls.

“Really? What’s his name again? Min.. Minhyung?-”

“Kang Minhyuk!” She cuts her friend’s words.

“Ah! Yes that was his name. Oh gosh, isn’t he cute?” She said excitedly.

“Yeah I agreed. He just looks like an idol. I’d be his fans for sure!”

“Yea.. me too” She said but her tone faded slowly after she saw Krystal staring at her like she wants to eat her up. She gulped her saliva and nudge her friends’ elbow to tell them about who’s coming to them and they seem to understand her soon they walk as fast as she can.

Krystal chuckled, “Yeah run! It’s like I wanna eat you! You’re not that tasty tho. Run faster!!” She yelled even though she’s not sure if those girls still be able to hear her.

“But wait, they were saying…… Kang Minhyuk?” She said as she thinks clearly hard for this one, “I’m sure I’ve heard the name before but where?” She continued as she bite her lips.

Her memories just hit her mind. Yeah, Krystal was not a girl with a good memories. She sometimes forgot things.

“Oh!” She exclaims, “But will it really be him?” She battling with her own arguments.

She suddenly nods, “There is just one thing to figure it out” She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter