Chapter 1

Say Yes -달의 연인 (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

 

Arriving late on the first day of school and receiving detention was not the way I have planned for my day to go at all. My alarm clock broke and i wasn't actually planning on going to school since I knew I was already late but my sister kept on insisting me to go. I also intended on cutting classes but my teacher just had to conveniently check the back gate just when I was about to make my great escape. I silently glared at my teacher before excusing myself to go to the bathroom.

As I was walking to the bathroom I thought about my life. Like seriously, how is it that almost every girl that I meet or at least see in a drama has such an exciting life? 

Everything that they encounter, be it them getting spilled with coffee by someone always seem to end up interestingly. Like them finding a gorgeous model-like guy who gives her an umbrella and his jacket when it suddenly starts raining. Why can't I find a super hot guy who will willingly give me their umbrella or a piggy-back ride whenever I need it? Nothing ever goes the way I want it too. Judging by the way I was caught cutting classes.. (I literally checked every corner of the school near the backgate and I swear there were no teachers!) 

I wish I could just suddenly wake up to find that I'm in a drama where I'm the lucky girl who finds their prince charming.

Here I am again. Thinking and complaining about how everything is soo unfair. I could practically feel my eyes rolling by itself.

 

I hummed a tune i must've heard somewhere while I washed my hands on the sink. After washing my hands I look up to see a woman in traditional clothing on the mirror who looked eerily similar to me.

I gasp and stumble as I try to figure out what I just saw. "What was that!?" I whisper to myself.

Suddenly, images I am not familiar with just kept on appearing in my mind. My vision also kept blurring as I try to make out a man in traditional clothing or a hanbok drawing his sword in front of a man who was wounded and bleeding heavily. And just when the man was about to attack the man in front of him..

 

Everything went black. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Where am I? 

Was the first question that popped into my mind as I take in my surroundings. I was confused to say the least. Am I not supposed to be in a hospital or a clinic considering I just passed out in a bathroom? Everything in here looked so.. old. I mean the house was made of wood and everything just seemed so ancient. That"s weird. Isn't it supposed to be 2017 by now? Or am I just imagining things.. I suddenly realize that I was also wearing a hanbok. A hanbok.

"What the heck am I doing wearing a hanbok?" I muttered to myself.

And apparently I wasn't the only one inside the room. A young girl suddenly entered and once she saw that I was awake she let out a relieved sigh.

"Lady Seo! Finally you're awake!" she smiled in relief.

Lady.. Seo?

"May I ask who this Lady Seo you are speaking about?" I managed to ask.

"What are you talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter