I'm Sorry, Sinb

Ice blocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5

Yerin arrived home with heavy heart, worried about her young wife.

What they want from me? Who are they?

It hard to predict who are they since there are a lot of people that hate Yerin… well agent Yerin. This is so bothersome when you failed to clean those criminal roots, they will come back to hurt people around you, that the risk of being agents.

 

This guy must follow her long time, they even managed to know that Sinb as close as to be her wife.

 

Yerin walk to her wardrobe, push the secret button that locate behind, scan her fingerprint before wardrobe moving aside revealing a classic wooden door.

Make sure all her windows and doors are closed. She walks inside the secret room.

Inside the room there all type of weapons, anything you can find her, bulletproof armor, disguised tools…

 

Changed into her black outfit, Yerin grab everything that can be equip on her, from gun to dagger.

It gonna be a long night.

Be well Sinb ah

 

Slam the door closed.

She looks at note about location again.

This area is so dangerous with all the abandoned house and forest that isolated them from other.

 

She started to drive there as it quite far and she wants to have a better vision of the location.

 

She parks her car far a bit far from the meeting place, avoiding being seen.

 

Taking microscope from the back of her car, immediately observed the house which seem like to be no one habitats, but of course it doesn’t not look like that to Yerin. She could see small light source from some room. Unfortunately, it’s too dark for her to find some clues or how many people she facing at this moment.

 

Look at her watch

It almost time.

 

She started to walk to assigned place slowly while trying to remember her surroundings area.

 

She stopped in front of abandoned house and just standing there waiting for the guy to reveal himself.

 

 

Not long after, Sinb as being escorted outside forcefully, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter