Ummaaaaa

Umma

 ' Ummaaaaaa ! ' he yelled while running with tears in his eyes.
' What is it Henry ? ' Leeteuk asked the little boy that was now hanging around his leg.
' ZhouMi pulled my hair ' he whined .
' Again !? ' He asked as he looked at the boy .
But Henry was still crying so he just nodded his head .

' Ya ZhouMi , why did you pulled Henry's hair ? And how many times do I have to tell you ... Do not pull someones hair ! ' Leeteuk yelled as he entered the room ZhouMi was in .
But the boy didn't gave him an answer , he just looked out of the window .
' ZhouMi why are you not answering me ? '  Leeteuk asked a little mad .
But before he got a chance to answer ( not that he would ) Henry rushed in to the room still crying.
' You hate me , don't you !? ' the little boy screamed at ZhouMi before he ran back to the living room . 
At that point ZhouMi's eyes changed to blank . Leeteuk saw how his eyes changed as the boy looked at him. 
Leeteuk felt something wasn't right . So he walked to the boy and asked him why he acted like that .

' I act like what ? ' the boy finely spoke .
' Like this , strange ' Leeteuk worried asked .
' I do not act strange '
' Yes you do ZhouMi and it's been for a while '
' So what if I am , can't I mis someone ' he snatched out .
' You miss someone ? '
' May by ' ZhouMi said as he looked out of the window again .
' But you know it's okey to miss someone , but it's still no reason to pull Henry's hair all the time .' Leteuk said while patting the boy's head .
' I know '
' Then why do you keep doing it ? '
' Cause if I keep being bad may by appa will come back to punish me .' the boy said with tears in his eyes .
' You mis KangIn appa ?'
The boy nodded . 
' You know I miss him too ZhouMi , I miss him very much . But appa will be back as soon as he's back from the military '
' But that's still so long '
' It is but , what do you think about visiting him sometimes when we can .'
' We can ? ' ZhouMi asked with a bright smile .
' Of course we can . As soon as possible , ke ? ' 
' Yes ! ' he said joyful .
' So you will stop pulling Henry's hair ? '
' Yeah , I'll stop umma . '
' Good .' Leeteuk said while giving him a hug .

After that he went back to the living room to check on Henry . 
And ZhouMi never pulled Henry's Hair again . 


~END~