chapter 7

One Last Chance

 

                              Changkyun pov

Hi my name is Lim changkyun and I am the rapper and maknae of monsta x. I really love being part of monsta x so much and I wouldn't change it for the world. But there one thing I want to know until now is what happened to my hyungs. I mean I woked up and the 6 guys who didn't like me so much only couple weeks ious, wouldn't let go of me they follow me around. Hugging me endlessly every chance they got. I love the sudden affection and all but it's still weird. I really want to know what happened to make them change so much. I know they hiding something but I just don't know what. But I know they won't tell me so for now I will let go of it.  

 

Changkyun woked up from the smell of pancakes. When he opened his eyes he had 4 pairs of eyes staring at him. “ OMG YOU GUYS SCARED ME.” changkyun screamed when he saw his hyungs. “ He's so adorable when he even yells.” hyungwon said ruffling changkyun hair. Changkyun only gives him a strange look. Kihyun come out of the kitchen carrying a plate of pancakes. “Wow our sleep beauty is up.” kihyun said. “hyung don't call me that.” changkyun said standing up. “yess my lady” kihyun said putting a piece of pancake in month. “changkyun why don't you get dressed and I will talk to your hyungs.” the manager said all the boys looked back when they heard there manager voice. Changkyun nodded and runned into the bathroom. “ hi hyung what brings you so early here.”  “ why aren't you boys picking up your phones. All 5 of you guys had schedules yesterday and we had to change it cause none of you showed up.” the manger said a little mad. “sorry hyung we were busy.” jooheon said looking at the bathroom to see of changkyun come out. “ busy? With what exactly.”

“ our changkyun ummm was ummm sick.” kihyun said. “ yes he was so sick that he couldn't talk and move.” wonho added. “ he looked fine to be.” “ will thanks to us we spend all night taking care of him.” shownu said covering up the lie. “ nice one hyung” minhyuk whispered next to shownu getting a strange look from the manager. “ anyways what happened here It's looks like a hurricane hit.” the manager said after notching the big mess. “ it's not fun when changkyun gets sick he was running around crying and we had to Chase him down so he doesn't get hurt.” jooheon said smiling. The others gived the the manager a huge smile hoping he would stop asking questions. Okay why don't you boys get ready you have work on your dance.” yes hyung.” and with that all of them run to there rooms to get ready. The manager just shaked his head and sit down on the couch.

“Wooo that was a close on.” minhyuk said. “ I know.” “ oh look is our changkyun.” jooheon said pulling his shirt down. “ I was so sick that I was crying running around huh.” changkyun said looking at jooheon. “hey at least he fell for it.”  changkyun shook his head and start wearing his clothes. “ oh look our maknae wears a Pokémon underwear.” minhyuk  said smiling. changkyun quickly put on his pants and left the room. Jooheon and minhyuk give each other a smile after seeing changkyun red shy face.

“ BOYS LET'S GO NOW.” the manager yelled after looking at the time. “ we can't go right know hyung.” “ and why is that.” “ our kyunnie hasn't eaten anything.” “ it's okay hyung I am not that hungry.” changkyun said walking out of the room. “ NO.  young man you are going to eat your breakfast. I am not going to have a child of mine leaving this house with an empty stomachs do you hear me.” kihyun said with a motherly tone. Which scared changkyun and freaked out the manager. The manager just looked at kihyun shocked he never seen him so motherly like and mostly to changkyun. Changkyun nodded and picked up the plate of pancake and started to eat. While kihyun poured him a glass of milk. The manager asked wonho if kihyun was feeling alright. “ what do you mean hyung.” I mean I never seen him like this before.” “ don't worry hyung he just don't like our changkyun not eat before leaving this house that's all.” wonho said. “ our changkyun when did you boys become so close to him.” “ huh” “it's just you boys didn't like him that much 2 days ago. And know you boys are calling him out maknae is just odd.” “ will his is our maknae and we need to protect him that's all.” wonho said walking away. The manager just scratched his head confused. After changkyun finished kihyun wiped his mouth for him while changkyun just give him a smile.

“Okay can we go boys you boys have a long day ahead of you let's go.” the manager said. With that they were on there way to the company. “kyunie what are you listening to.” jooheon asked. “music” changkyun said looking at jooheon. “ I know that silly what kind.” “ the ones that have people singing.” changkyun said with a poker face. Which made his hyungs laugh. Changkyun smiled seeing his hyung laugh. They arrived at the company still laughing.

“Okay boys why don't all of you head in and start practicing your dance i have to go talk to the ceo.” the manager said walking away. Hyungwon grabbed changkyun hand and runned inside. The other followed. Shownu started the music and changkyun was shocked of how will this hyung knew the dance, it was like they knew the dance by heart. “ wow you guys already know the dance.” “ yeah come one we need to teach you.” they spend couple hours teaching changkyun every step. And by break time changkyun had the dance down. The manager Walked in with couple other people. “hey guys sorry for the long wait the ceo and me were talking about how we can improve some of the dance moves.” it's okay we got the dance anyways.” shownu said giving the manager a smile. “ What do you mean you guys got it down.” “ let's show him guys.” wonho said turning on the music. The manager stood there shocked after seeing the dance moves. Some were new and he never saw. “where did you boys learned all of that.” he asked curious. “Oh .” minhyuk said. “ we umm we thought it look nice with the beat of the music so we added it.” wonho lied there was no way he was going to tell they did this moves a year ago when changkyun died. “ wow that's nice.” the manager said then turning around to talk to the people that our with him. “ wait I thought you guys said the company assigned us those dances.” changkyun said. “ did we.” “yeah” “who wants some ice cream.” minhyuk said changing the subject. “ME” jooheon screamed. Changkyun looked at his hyung know he was sure something was definitely going on.