chapter 3

One Last Chance

 

                                                                                                            Shownu pov

Hello my name is hyungwoo i am 24 years and the lead vocalist of monsta x i am also the oldest member in the group. There is something wonho and kihyun didn't mention when changkyun died our friendship died to. We stop talking to each other minhyuk was never at the dorm he stopped smiling and always looked tired.  Jooheon last so much weight he stopped becoming that happy kid that loved pranking the hyungs. Hyungwon lacked sleep he would stay up all night crying. Wonho beat himself saying he was the worst leader. Kihyun stopped cooking  he was always last in his thoughts. I was also beating myself as the oldest member i should have taken care of changkyun. It was hard on yoonho none of was willing to talk to him. We all wanted to be alone when we go home. But when we are on stage we cover our scars so no one notice. We smiled make jokes and laugh for our fans.

It's been a week since the incident happened changkyun didn't look up from the ground ashamed and embraced what the others thought of him. He was always in a corner writing his thoughts way. It was also his way of hiding himself from the world. The other start to notice how changkyun always had his head down and how he always seat alone. They felt horrible they never had notice how lonely the kid was until now. When they got back to the dorm. Kihyun went in the kitchen to start dinner with the help of hyungwon. Shownu minhyuk and wonho seat in the couch watching tv. Jooheon was in this shared room with changkyun and minhyuk playing with his phone. Changkyun was on his bed resting he can feel a cold coming and wanted to sleep it of.

Like usual kihyun called everyone to came eat. Hearing kihyun calling everyone to eat dinner jooheon put down his phone and stood up to go to kitchen. He stop when he saw changkyun sleeping at first he didn't think much of it. Than he remembered that changkyun never sleeps around dinner time. He walked over to changkyun bed to see what was wrong with him he put his hand on changkyun head it was hot. Jooheon was shocked of hot it was and the fact changkyun didn't tell anyone he had a fever. Changkyun opened his eyes when he felt something cold on his head but ended up seeing jooheon worried face. “ hyung are you okay “ changkyun asked seeing jooheon still not moving. Kyunnie you have fever how come you didn't tell anyone.” ‘’ it's nothing hyung it will go way” “ what do you mean is nothing omg your face looks so pale.” hyung really i am alright i am just goin… changkyun got cut of when jooheon hugged him. “ changkyun i am so sorry “  “for what hyung”  

“ for not being a good hyung to you i was catch in my own hatred that i couldn't see you were also hurting.” “ it's okay hyung stop beating yourself.” hearing changkyun say it was okay made jooheon cry more hugging changkyun even harder. “ come on kihyun made dinner let's go eat.” “ i am okay hyung “ “ NO i am not letting you sleep with a empty stomach plus you have a fever you need to take some medication.’’ “ wow when did i become like  kihyun hyung.” “come on know.” jooheon held on changkyun hand changkyun refused at first but given up after. They walked into the kitchen seating next to each other. The others look when jooheon held changkyun hand but didn't say anything. “Kihyun hyung where are the medication” “ ummm why”   “ changkyun has a fever” changkyun could feel everyone gaze on him when jooheon said that. Kihyun stood up and placed his hand on changkyun head. “ omg changkyun you are burning up real bad. Kihyun said with a worried tone. “Why didn't you tell us you had a fever.” it's nothing hyung i already told jooheon hyung, it will go away soon i don't need to take anything.” “ man i lost my appetite again.” monhyuk said getting up and walking away from his food.’’ “ eat your food first i will give the medication later.” changkyun eat slowly it was the first time he eat kihyun food. The others just looked at each other worried one by one slowly everyone opened up to changkyun that night except for minhyuk. They took turns to check on changkyun to see how he was doing.  That night  was the night changkyun won't ever forget how he got warm hugs and apologies from them.  

In the morning the hyungs convinced the manager to let changkyun stay home and rest and it was also the same day that minhyuk didn't have any schedules. Changkyun waked up to get a glass of water he felt his throat hurting and his fever coming back. He walked to the kitchen he grabbed a glass before he opened the water he heard minhyuk voice asking him to move out the way.  making him drop the glass. “ can you stop being clumsy and clean up this miss.” he said before leaving the kitchen. Changkyun walked over to get the broom to clean to the broken glass. But forget to clean the water that spilled on the ground. He could feel his headache getting worse by the second he drink some water and left the kitchen.

Minhyuk was on the phone with one of his friends talking about how his stuck with changkyun and how much he hated him. Changkyu can hear everything but acted like he did not . Changkyun closed hi eyes for few minutes before a loud sound coming from the living room waked him up. He tried to ignore it but it was casing his headache to worsen. He got up and walked to the living room there minhyuk seat watching a movie with the volume high. “ hyung can you lower the volume.” changkyun said “ if the volume is bothering you then you should just quiet.” “ i am sorry didnt mean to take any one spot mater in fact i didn't even knew i was going to be picked.”  “ because you made your parents pay the company to let you to debut.’’ “ i didn't pay anyone so i could debut.” “oh really do you want to explain to me how a person who showed up in the 4th mission end up debuting huh.” “ will i am sorry that i was better rapper than the others.” everything started to spin changkyun tried to keep focus. Minhyuk couldn't hold his angry and longer and punched changkyun right on the face making him lose balance and fall.

Changkyun got up with blood on the side on his lips he couldn't see anything he finally got his focus back after a while, he look at minhyuk shocked from the punch. Minhyuk walked away leaving changkyun on the ground. The living room was connected to the kitchen from the side changkyun saw minhyuk almost falling on the water. He spilled a little while ago and he also saw the knife sticking up meaning if minhyuk falled the knife could stap him. Without a second thought changkyun stood up.  pushing minhyuk out of the way causing him to fall face down on the knife. Minhyuk stood up angry and grabbed changkyun by the shirt and pushed him against the wall he was about to throw a punch. When he saw changkyun tuning pale his lips turning purple. He look down and saw the knife shocked he quickly grabbing a towel and hold on the wound. He held on the wound calling 911 his voice was shaking giving directions.

“ hey look at me you are going to be okay just hold tight.” “ i am sorry hyung didn't mean to take anyone spot.” “ i know changkyun just hold on okay.” you know hyung that was the first time you said my name.” tears started to fall down minhyuk eyes he couldn't believe in himself he knew changkyun for 3 months and he never once said his name. “ if you keep your eyes open i promise i will say your name everyday okay.”  hyung do you hate me” “ no changkyunnie i don't hate you i was catch up in my own anger and couldn't see passed that.” minhyuk said holding tight to changkyun. “ hyung you don't look good crying.” changkyun said eyes getting heavy “ i told to stop talking you need to ke… he changkyun hey HEY HEY HEY OPEN YOUR EYES CHANGKYUN.


     sorry guys i know this was a long chapter and i know all of you guys want to know what happened to changkyun i will update soon hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter.