chapter 5

One Last Chance

 

                                                              Hyungwon pov

My name is chae hyungwon i am 22 years i am the the visual and vocalist in monsta x. I am the type not to show or talk about my feelings but a lot of things about me changed since changkyun died. i found myself lock up on my own rooms crying. I didn't know changkyun that well but i can't say i hated him. To be honest i was in his shoes once being the new kid and having everyone around you hating you. But i wished i had opened up to him sooner i regret not doing that.

 

Changkyun funnel was the next day. The only people who were there was the 6 of them. shownu asked the manager where changkyun parents were. “ changkyun is an orphan there isn't any record of his parents.” his an orphan.” “ yeah he made me promise to not tell you guys. He thought you guys would hate him more if you guys knew.”  the other 5 overheard the manager telling shownu that changkyun was was orphan. there hearts broke even more. They couldn't believe how lonely changkyun died and on top of that he had to deal with being hated by them. Shownu eventually broke he was trying to be strong but he couldn't hold any longer and cried. He wished he had stepped up sooner and help changkyun.

A month after changkyun death the company called yoonho to debut with them. Their first choice was #gun but #gun was already going solo. So they called yoonho to debut instead. Yoonho was happy when the company called him to debut with monsta x. But he didn't know how much the boys changed. his first night with them was a nightmare wonho and minhyuk got into to fight. Shownu left the dorm. Hyungwon and kihyun got into an argument. jooheon keep replaying the eighth episode in no mercy crying.  He stood there shock of what was happening the whole dorm was a mess. a week after yoonho came they debuted. Even though singing on stage in front of millions of people were there dream. It just felt wrong. it seemed that dream died along with their friendship. They knew nothing would be the same again.

It's been a year since they debuted and they didn't know how long they had to put on a fake smile. there were times when a member tried to quiet but the company talked them out of it. Fights and argument become a normal thing. Yoonho even found himself getting into fights with them. Like the time he told them that changkyun wasn't even supposed to debut he just paid the company to let him debut. And it was like all hell went loose he got a punch from jooheon and hyungwon and got thrown out of the dorm.

A woman gives all 6 boys a card with a address after their last show telling them to meet her there around midnight. When they did they ended up in a old warehouse. They were expecting for a woman when an old guy appeared out of nowhere. “ hi boys its nice to finally meet you guys.“ “who are you ? ”  wonho asked. “ someone you guys will thank later.”  what does that mean.” “ you guys will see.”         “ can't believe i came all the way here for this crap.” minhyuk said before walking away “ i wouldn't walk way if i was you young man.” the old man said to minhyuk . minhyuk stopped when the door flew shut.” “let's talk huh.” “ about what.”  “Changkyun” all 6 boys looked at each other confused. “ how do you know changhyun” kihyun asked. “ will all i can say is when you guys wake up in morning he would be there.” what are you talking about what kind of of games is this.“ minhyun yelled “ make sure you guys look after him and make sure he makes it to the next day.” and with that the man disappeared leaving all 6 of them angry and confused.

“ I am going home are you guys coming.” minhyuk said opening the door. “ what do you think that was about.” “it's just some crazy person let's go” kihyun Said. “ how do you think he knows changkyun” jooheon asked. But when he turned around everyone already left him. He runned after them. When they finally got home everyone went straight to bed. They didn't have any schedules so they planned to sleep all day. It was around 6 in morning when kihyun heard a noise coming from the kitchen. He was about to ignore it when he heard a glass break. He got up to go yell at the person who broke the glass. he walked into the kitchen chills when through his body when he saw the back of the person in the kitchen. “ yoonho is that you” wait when was yoonho that short kihyun taught.

Oh sorry hyung I didn't mean to wake you up” changkyun said. Kihyun eyes widen and fell backwards. “hyung are you okay” changkyun run to kihyun side to help him up.  "changkyun”  “yeah hyung”  kihyun touched changkyun face after slapping himself. He couldn't believe it. “Hyung are you okay you look like you you just saw a ghost.”   “changkyun is it really you.” kihyun said before pulling. Changkyun into a hug. “ yeah its me I just woke up to get some water my throat kind of hurts.” “ sorry for waking you up I promise I will clean the miss.” changkyun said pulling out of kihyun hug but couldn't.