Bored

Lazy Afternoon

   Schedules vary greatly from one day to another for the TFboys. On some days, there are so many things to do that they don't even have time to sleep, while on other...

   "I'm bored!!!" Roy screams to nobody in particular, dropping his phone in his lap. He slumps in the couch further, and starts complaining: "How long have we been waiting?! It feels like years already, I think I grew a beard!"

   Karry and Jackson's eyes leave their phones to look at him at this last remark. Jackson stares at him "I don't think so", he says with a poker face. Karry uses his place in Roy's shoulder to scrutinize the other's chin "I don't think you will ever grow a beard", he states finally. Roy feigns offense "What are you saying? Of course I can grow a beard! I could grow a ton of beards if i wanted to!" Karry and Jackson smile at his joke.

   "Beards, as in plural? How many beards can you grow?" Jackson asks teasingly "Like, ten." Roy informs promptly, and the three burst into laughter "Ten?!" Karry asks in between guffaws "And where are they going to be?" Roy stands up, and starts pointing "One per elbow, one per knee. If i get one on the inside and one on the outside, i will have a total of eight beards." Jackson answers "There are still two to go" "One per ear. It will be symmetric" Karry provides. Jackson seems to think about it and then says "If you get one for each tooth, you'll be able to have 32 beards in much less space." "Right, that's very efficient" the leader agrees.

   The three stare at eachother for a moment and then start laughing loudly all over again. Their manager sighs at the other end of the room, woken up. He is not getting paid enough for this.
   

   "Boys, keep it down. You don't want to bother the people who are working." He says automatically. The three stop laughing, and Roy whines "But we are so bored! When are we going in? We wouldn't be bothering if we were working too!" Everyone looks surprised at Roy's statement. "You want extra work?" The manager asks with his eyebrows raised. "I just can't stand to be idle anymore." The young idol stomps his foot. "Well, that's settled then. Why don't the three of you go outside and gather the trash and fallen leaves on the floor?"

   Karry and Jackson turn incredulously "Three?!?!" "I don't want any extra work!" "Me neither!" "It is summer, we will melt!" "And tan!" "And possibly combust!" The two on the couch started firing complaints on top of complaints. "It will do all of you good to clean something for once, now go, if not to occupy yourselves, then to make company to Roy." Their manager stated, and pushed his cap down to cover his eyes, going back to sleep on the chair.

   Karry and Jackson watched as he started snoring almost instantly. Well, if he wasn't awake then they wouldn't need to obey him, right? However, Roy knew just how to make them accompany him: He widened his eyes cutely and made a pout, staring right at Karry.

   The leader tried to avoid his adorable pleading face, but the younger followed him wherever he turned to, making sure to be seen. Karry looked conflicted, he had to choose between picking up trash and saying "no" to Roy... Both alternatives were undesirable. It was then that cheeks were puffed and tipped the scale.

   The leader sighed deeply for what he was about to do "Okay, okay. Let's go out with him, Jackson." Roy shouted a yeah, doing a victory dance before following the older outside. Jackson just rolled his eyes, Roy always did this when he wanted something, and it always worked. Karry was so whipped.

   The trio stepped outside squinting under the bright sun. Roy started running around the benches and grass, spending pent up energy as the other two walked gloomly to the shadow of a tree, sitting under it cross legged. "You are not supposed to stand on the grass" Karry said to Roy. He stopped running to stare at his teammates on a patch of grass under one of the huge trees "What do you call what you are doing, then?" He asked raising an eyebrow. The leader smirked before answering "Sitting."

   The younger ones grimaced at the bad joke as Karry started laughing alone at his own wordplay. Roy ignored him and went back to running, picking up a few plastic bags and wrappers he found in the way. Karry watched him from his spot as Jackson meticulously arranged the fallen leaves around him by size and color.

   It took Roy a little bit more than half an hour to grow tired and join the others under the tree. When he got there, he saw Jackson surrounded by about a hundred dry leaves ordered by color. It looked like a weird brown rainbow. "Nice" he told the youngest, who gave a small smile before continuing.

   Karry eyed Roy from the top to the bottom, he was so sweaty he was actually glowing, his shirt and hair wet and sticking to his skin. "You are so gross right now" Karry told him, and Roy stopped to think. After a few seconds, he answered innocently "Am I?" Before giving a mischiveous smile and jumping on the older, hugging him tightly and rubbing his sweaty face on his cheek.

   Jackson looked up at the commotion, snickering at the leader's face. He looked torn with happiness and disgust, as if he couldn't decide between hugging Roy back or pushing him away. He ended up frozen in place, arms halfway up in indecisiveness and eyes huge in surprise. It was only when Roy pulled away that Karry's brain seemed to start working again. He saw the younger's bright eyes, flushed cheeks and pink lips stretched in a smile.

   Roy looked lovely, and was far too close. So close that, if Karry leaned down, they would be kissing. He finished his arms frozen motions, circling them around Roy's thin waist and pulling him against his own torso. The younger drew in a sharp breath as he was pulled into the taller's lap. He looked up surprised, and Karry leaned in.

   Karry's lips were soft as he pressed a light kiss, before drawing back. He looked at Roy, who's eyes were still closed, expecting. The older saw his deepened blush, and awaiting face: Roy was waiting for Karry to kiss him again. This realization made Karry's already fast beating heart go mad, emotion flooding him to the brim. He brought his hand to the shorter's neck and threaded through his hair making the other shiver, then pulled him a second time to his lips.

   Roy couldn't breathe properly, his hands were numb and itching to hold onto anything. When Karry started giving attention to his lower lip, his breath hitched and heart skipped a beat. He decided then that Karry's shirt would do, and grabbed it's front pulling the older ever closer, who seemed to like it for the kiss got deepened immediately.

   Roy was still disgustingly sweaty, but Karry couldn't bring himself to mind it. In fact none of them could bring themselves to mind anything. That is probably why they didn't notice an exasperated Jackson going back inside.