Final

Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Warnings for bad grammar, spelling errors. This is so bad. Enjoy. I guess.

-*-*-

Kyuhyun was tired. Actually, not just tired. He was beyond exhausted and all he wanted to do was to just go home to his dear husband and kids and sleep for a week. But of course, he can't do that.

"Kyuhyun, we'll start the shoot in 15 minutes," Kyuhyun's manager, Leeteuk, reminded him.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at his manager hyung then gave him a slight nod and a small smile. He heard the other man sigh and felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Kyu. You'll finish promoting in a week then you would finally be able to rest and spend time with your family," Leeteuk told him with a smile and squeezed his shoulder lightly.

"Thanks, hyung," Kyuhyun said in which the other man replied with a pat on his back before walking out of his dressing room.

The brown haired man sighed and unlocked his phone. He smiled when he saw his wallpaper. It was a picture of him, Sungmin, and their kids. He miss them so much.

He barely had the time to even take Sungmin out on a date. He was pretty sure that Sandeul and Kyushie hate him already for rarely spending time with them.

Kyuhyun was a famous ballad singer which was the reason why he was always busy. Especially now that he just released his eleventh album.

He dialed his husband's number and placed the phone on his ear. It rung for a while before Sungmin answered his call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, y," Kyuhyun answered with a grin.

"Well, hey there, handsome," Sungmin replied with a chuckle.

"I miss you," Kyuhyun said with a pout on his face.

"Aw, I miss you too, yeobo," Sungmin paused and Kyuhyun heard a shout from the background, "And the kids miss you too."

Kyuhyun shook his head and chuckled. He's pretty sure that it was Sandeul who shouted, "Just a week left, Min. After all these promotions, we'll be spending time together. I promise."

"I know, Kyu and I can't wait. You should get back to work now though unless you want Leeteuk hyung to scold you again," Sungmin said with a teasing voice.

Kyuhyun groaned and said, "Yes, I probably should. I'll see you and the kids soon. I love you and tell the kids that I love them too especially Kyushie. I'm pretty sure that she won't talk to me anymore."

Sungmin's laugh echoed through the phone and Kyuhyun couldn't help but smile just by imagining how his husband looked right at that moment.

"That's impossible. She loves her appa too much to even ignore him."

"I'm her favorite," Kyuhyun answered with a grin.

"Yeah, sure, Kyuhyun. I love you," Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun chuckled before replying, "Love you too, yeobo. Bye," With that, he ended the call and placed on the table in front of him.

He was lucky to have Sungmin in his life. Even now that they were already married, he still couldn't believe the fact that Sungmin chose him. Considering the fact that there are a lot of guys and girls who trying to win the man's affection.

Sungmin was one of his song writer for his third album and as cliche as it sounds, it was love at first sight. The older man was sporting a blonde hair when they met for the first time and those m-shaped lips really made him want to just kiss the other man.

Kyuhyun thought that the man looked really attractive but when he already started talking to Sungmin about work, he fell for him even deeper. Not only was he so damn gorgeous, he was also very talented and smart.

He courted Sungmin for almost two years. He didn't expected himself to last that long. Kyuhyun was an impatient man. But he managed to wait for Sungmin for one and a half year. Even his friends was really surprised that he could wait for that long.

It was all worth it in the end though. Sungmin became his boyfriend and they went through a lot of stuff and even broke up for six months then got back together. The man soon became his fiance and they got married abroad and a year after that, they decided that they want to build their own family.

They had Sandeul through a surrogate mother then adopted Kyushie two years after. They were a happy family and Kyuhyun couldn't ask for anything more. He was already contented with what he has at the moment.

He was interrupted from his thoughts w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter