Yuju's New Guy

Jimin Loves Yuju

This morning I visited my friend, he's older than me actually but our meeting a bit annoying so I don't like to call him 'oppa'.

"Jimin!" I shouted in front of his house. I forgot to bring smartphone and I did not tell him because usually whenever I called his name he must have appeared directly in front of the door, but this time is not.

I parked the bike. The distance of our house pretty much but because of the Sunday morning so I wanted to have a little fun with the cool air this metropolitan city. I find aunt Park was mowing, she is the Jimin's mom.

"Aunty, where's Jimin?"I say to the point. Huh, no wonder it's time to call me rude girl Jimin, hahaha. "It's Sunday morning Ju, he must be still sleeping". True enough, he must still laying on his bad and dreaming. "Better you just knocked on his room. Or you ask Yeri inside. "

"Yeri have at home? Well, I suppose she did not return from the dorm." Yeri is Jimin's sister who in high school, she take a school dormitory system. After a while, now I stand near to a window right beside Jimin's desk. Jimin half because he just took a shower. "Why do you come at this early morning. You did not chat me though. "Jimin grumbled.

"Basically. I want to tell you the story about last night. I want you to be the first person to know about it" I said, enthusiasm. Jimin just looked at me with a little miffed. His face was always like that. Annoying.

"I .. .. Taehyung sunbaenim confessed to me!" I said it surprisingly. Jimin then throw the towel to my face. "Ya! Are you crazy to screaming like that in my room?!" I began to talk about my date with one of sunbae in my college. Starting from he picked me up he drove me back. Jimin with the response 'oh', 'then', but he keep listening to my story. After that he sat down beside me.

"So you accept it?" "Not yet", "Do you remember when I got closer to Jin sunbae? You said he's a bad guy and that was true. Sowon sunbae attack me because she's his girlfriend! Jin sunbae is a playboy. So now I ask advice from you. What do you think about this one?" Jimin frowned, "How many days do you give him an answer?"

"3 days" I said simply. Jimin then stand up from his seat and stared at me intensely, Finally Jimin told me to wait first because he also did not know who's Taehyung.

=

At the Sunday morning my friend came to my house. Yes friend, sadly yes. I'm also wondering when I got this feeling. The reality that I get jealous everytime I know Yuju close to other boys making me realize if I want this more than friend. Overall Yuju deserve to favored boys, besides he's quite popular at college because she has amazing voice, she always won the singing competition here, she is cool and definitely gorgeous.

=

"Jimin!" it must be Yuju. I turned my body and really, it's Yuju. He immediately hugged me. She hugged me around the neck. This girl would break my neck anyway.

"Ju, you are making me getting shorter!" I let go of my neck and held her hand.

I want you more than this, Ju.

=

"So, honestly, I did not find bad things of him" Jimin began to speak. "Department of Architecture, surname Kim. He seems to be a good boy and looks like he only close to you. He doesn't nasty scandal when it comes to girls. He is a rich kid and it turns out he took the existing organization of journalism so yes? Cool. He fits you who like to write articles on the blog, hehe."

"So its means I must say Yes?" I asked again.

"Ju, I Just say things I can say, a matter that then who knows the answer is 'Yes' is only you" Jimin smiled to me, then he pat my head. A few moments later, my phone vibrates. That's the message from Taehyung.

"As promised, I'll go out with Taehyung today. Thank ya Jim, you really my best friend. " Then I walk away and give a goodbye wave to him. Jimin smiled and raise his hand too, as a goodbye.

=

Why I said so ?! Why I do not stop it? Jimin you fool. Yuju will meet a guy who might be become her boyfriend or even her husband. Then what am I here? I am a loser. Loser! I put on my bag and headed to the park where was my motorcycle parking. I put the helmet and ride it fast. At this time, I felt my eyes getting hotter, I cried.