her sudden exits

Absquatulate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Namjoon didn't know what he sees in her. She was far too innocent for someone like him. She's friends with the law and she's a complete uptown girl- born with a silver spoon, going to a privileged and reputable school, always on the gossips- she's a total perfection. Normally, boys would go crazy for a girl like her, but not the same thing applies to Kim Namjoon.

  The problem was: she was too perfect. She seems to be so flawless and untouchable that she didn't seem so tangible. He didn't like that- so for several times, he avoided her. When they're stuck in such an intimidating position, he would absquatulate. 

  He didn't mean to, but he had attempted his best to run away. The idea of her creeps in his mind and he can't think straight at all. For him, she was the main reason why his mind is going through all that trouble he experienced whenever he gets too close to her. That is why he did the exact thing an average person would do in facing a trouble -- he would run away from it. Because running away from trouble was a rational explanation. And Kim Jennie is trouvle. 

  The thing is, it doesn't stop Kim Jennie from meeting Kim Namjoon, in spite of the exits he made. You can guess Kim Namjoon considered that as Kim Jennie's flaw. She trusts too easily- that was her flaw. Her perfect flaw.

 

 

  "Hurry up, Princess!" Namjoon screams, abruptly taking a blue bicycle from the parking lot and riding it. "You're too slow!"

  "I'm not slow," Jennie huffed, panting as she took a step. "You're just too fast." She pointed out. She took a random red bicycle out of the parking lot as well and got on it, immediately bolting off from the place.

  Namjoon's chuckles echoes in the night as he started to paddle himself, catching up to the girl with a bright smile on her face.

 

 

  They were together again, at the edge of the cliff. They were at the same intimate position that Namjoon can't decipher. She was getting nearer and nearer and he's starting to feel numb. His hands were quivering as he looks deep in her eyes. Her eyes were sparkling bright, so bright that they outshine the stars above. He should do it. He knew he should. Taking a step back, he started to twist back and got ready to run. Before he could bolt off, however, Jennie got a hold of his hand. He was shocked.

  Beyond shock. Her hand felt warm against his cold one. She was looking deep in her eyes, her eyes sparkling brighter than ever.

  "Kim Namjoon," she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter