Be A Trainee

Managing Bangtan

Tonight's my first night viewing in Seoul.

 


I decided to stroll the streets of Seoul. Wearing the simplest attire, I felt out of place. 

Well, Who wouldn't be out of place when you are wearing a teddy bear pajama attire with a black converse high shoes and your hair's like a bird's nest? 
A girl who just sleeps in her room whilst hugging her dear cat named, Cheese is currently right in front of an unfamiliar building with people who are crossing the streets back and forth.




"How did I end up being here?" I mumbled. Questioning myself how in the hell I end up coming here? 
I closed my eyes, Trying to flashback what did I do after I sleep. Sounds nonsense but, I am just trying to be Conan.

 

"Why is she wearing like that?" "Is she crazy?" "Where is her parents?" my eyebrows met when I heard their whispers. Concentrate Rosie, Concentrate.

 

'What did I do after I sleep?' But the only event I remember was when Itachi gave me a bouquet of flowers saying the line that makes me lose my sane was, "I will always love you forever." and after it, nothing. I stood still contemplating the street of Seoul. Actually, I am not familiar with Seoul. I've never been here besides I am not an outdoor person nor my parents bring me here to shop. But, I set it aside and started to walk whilst intertwining my both hands. "No pennies, You can't buy." I mumbled in frustrations.
Looking so sad, I felt someone grab the end of my shirt but when I turned around, I saw nothing. "Weird." I muttered. Then, I started walking raising my head so that I can see the night skies with stars that are shining brighter than yesterday.

 

"Woah, this view never crosses my mind, It captivates me." I said in an awed tone and a big grin upon my face. "Insert, You captivated me." 
I heard someone talked in a raspy voice behind me but, I chose to ignored it although my heart's racing and my mind's completely gone blank. I walk faster; not knowing where I should go. 'I just need to get out of his sight,' I nodded signing for an agreement to my self.
As I walk faster, I am simultaneously examining and calculating the place about how can I rid of him. If I entered that dark alley I might end up being but when I walk to that open field, I can run. 
Two choices, One answer. I chose to walk to the open field so that I can run, within that, I am safe since they were people sitting there basically having their night time pick nick. "You're overreacting too much." The stranger said again. Oh my, He is still behind me. I want to turn around but my body's rejecting my mind's idea. 

 

I walk even more faster than before, Anxiety is building up. 'Why he doesn't stop following me?' I thought. I can sense that he is still following me behind. I don't get his purpose or maybe, he is just blind following a girl with a lame attire. 
In the countdown of 1, 2, 3 "I'LL RUN!" Running as fast as I could, feeling the cold breeze of the night in Seoul is somehow refreshing. I realized that I am smiling when I saw my reflection in the water. I found myself enjoying but it doesn't help me to rid off that strange guy. He is still running like me. Probably, Catching up my speed. I sigh, feeling the tiredness. I am running out of oxygen, damn. My speed's getting slower hence I stop running then he stop as well in front of me.

Technically, I can see his face. Face looks good, Body portion seems good as well.
'He is not strange but instead, he is a fine looking man' 

 

I gather all my guts to speak out but he suddenly opened his mouth and voice out, "Be a bighit trainee." He blurted.
 

 

 



 

sorry for my errors huhu.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


E's 's