Not an update

Threats

Hello to all my readers,

I know that I promised to have a new chapter out in mid May and it is now mid June. I know that some may be upset at me, and I completely understand and apologize. I'm sorry to say that I really don't know when I will ever finish this. Earlier, I stated that school exams were the reason for my short absence; however, that is no longer the case. Shortly after my exams ended, I was told that someone very close to me has been diagnosed with high stage pulmonary cancer. This person has been receiving treatment, but I have since been told to say my goodbyes. I hope that you will all understand that this is a very trying time for me where my writing must take a back seat. I do not know for how long I will be gone, nor do I know when everything will be over, but I can only hope that you please understand. I again apologize if I upset anyone that wanted me to update, I'm sorry I got your hopes up. I felt as though I haven't been very fair, and you all at least deserve an explanation. 


In the wake of my undetermined hiatus, I would like to thank some particularly kind readers that have made a wonderful impact on my writing. 

SnowVillain for the constant supportive comments you leave. There is never a day that your comments don't make me smile. You were my first friend on this site, and you've been there since day 1, so I thank you so much for everything you've done for me, whether you know it or not  

EvaParker for being the first to post a message on a wall I didn't even know I had. I still have no idea how to properly use this site. 

philophobia_ for leaving my very first comment even if it was short and offhanded, it made me feel validated and I honestly was so happy I cried  

kpopmusiclover05 for being my 1st subscriber  you made me feel as if someone actually liked what I did and drove me to actually continue  

mennie68 for being my 100th subscriber. I honestly could not believe that it actually happened. Thank you so much. 


Thank you to all you readers as well. You guys have been nothing but kind to me, and for that I'm eternally grateful. I hope that I can update and interact with all of you soon. But as of right now, I hope that you guys please understand why I'm taking a break. 

As always, thank you so much. I'll see you all soon. 💜