It's All About Love

Can't Stop Loving You

It’s been a while for Jungah and the girls meet Kahi. Kahi is busy with her drama shooting. She still coming to practice but Kahi and the girls did not have a chance to chat because afterward she will go to her shooting. At dorm, Kahi came home late and locked herself at her room as she so tired because of shooting, practice and other activities. The girls start to miss their appa including Jungah.

 

In After School’s Van

 

Raina: Omma, are you okay??? Raina patted Jungah’s shoulder.

Jungah: Huhhh??I’m fine. Jungah looked back and smiling to Raina. But then she starts to ponder again.

Raina nudge Lizzy, who sit beside her.

Raina: Lizzy yaa~~, what is wrong with omma??

Lizzy: Don’t know. Lizzy shrugged and continue listening to her ipod. Raina pouted and make face when Lizzy lazy to talk with her. But then Nana patted Raina’s thigh.

Nana: Raina unnie, I think omma miss appa. Kekkeke. Nana whispered to Raina.

Raina: I think like that too. But I’m also miss appa. She looked down.

Nana sighing,  “Me too”.

Juyeon : Omma, just calling her. Stop acting like this. Kekkeke.

Jungah  startled.

Jungah: What???She looked at Juyeon.

Juyeon: I said just calling her.

Jungah: Who??? Jungah replied.

Juyeon: You know who I meant, right??? I know you miss her. I miss Kahi unnie too. I’m also worry about her health since she is so busy. Throw away your ego, just calling her. Juyeon smiled cheekily to Jungah.

Jungah hush herself and looked outside.

 

Jungah POV

 

Juyeon right……I miss her…I worry about her…..i want to see her…Huhhhh….Waeee, I’m so stupid to reject her!!! To think back, at that time I’m so angry and confuse about my own feeling…..To be honest, at that time I’m already in love with her. …..I realize I love her when she always with me no matter the situation. She is always there for me. …..But I already said to her that I don’t think I can love her back. It’s not because I hate her. I think I just don’t deserve to get her love. She’s deserves someone much better than me. I always hurt her……I don’t how to convey my love to her… That’s why I deny my love toward her. When I said those word to her I think I can make this feeling disappear but this feeling won’t go away………….even grow deeper. I can’t stop myself for loving her. Now, I’m too little too late…………

 

E-young: Nana unnie, let’s go shopping. We already finish our schedule for today right????!!E-young shaking Nana’s hand begging and make cute face.

Nana: Errmmm..Nana thinking.

Lizzy: Yeahhh..let’s go.. Lizzy join E-young begging for their unnies to follow them.

Juyeon and Raina: Ok then. They chuckle.

Juyeon: Omma, do you come with us??

Jungah: I don’t think so. I just wanna rest at home. Jungah replied and smile.

The girls: Ok.

Raina: Oppa, can we go shopping??

Manager: I’m ok with it. But let me drop your omma at dorm first then we go shopping. Their manager smiled.

The girls: HOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Manager: Girls, remember, we still in the van. Don’t dancing here. Kekkekke

At After School’s Dorm

 

Jungah: Kahi unnie at home??Jungah looked at Kahi’s shoes at entrance.

Jungah: She finished shooting for today??

Jungah: Whatever…I can meet her. kekekkeke. But how?? Jungah pouted thinking on the sofa in living room.

Jungah: It’s kinda embrassing when suddenly I knocked her door to say I miss her……Jungah sighing.

Jungah: But I do miss her. Jungah looked down.

……

…….

………

……….

……………

Jungah: HAHHH!!!Jungah stand up.

Jungah: Fighting!!!She motivated herself. She walked toward Kahi’s room.

 

Knock…..knock…..knock……..

 

Inside the room

“Who is it??” Kahi asked.

Jungah: It’s me, unnie. Jjjjungah. Jungah stuttered.

Kahi: Ooo……Wait for a minute.

Jungah: Oookk..Waee my heart pounds so fast right now.

Jungah: Calm yourself, Jungah yaa~~

 

Krekkk…Kreeekk….

Kahi open the door. She standing and smiling with her charismatic dimples with easily melt Jungah’s heart.

Kahi: Jungah, what’s wrong?? Kahi asked.

Jungah: Err… Nothing, I just want to give back your magazines that I borrow from you before. Jungah handed the magazines. Kahi take the magazines.

Kahi: Just to give me my magazines??I thought you want to meet me because you miss me. Kekekeke. Kahi winked to Jungah.

Jungah: Huhh??Jungah looked down blushing.

Jungah : That one too. Jungah murmured.

Kahi: What?? Kahi did not hear what Jungah murmured.

Jungah: Ahh..nothing. Jungah shaking her head.

Jungah:  Unnie, what’s wrong with your hand. Jungah asked when see Kahi’s left hand wrapped of bandages and also want to change the topic.

Kahi: This??Kahi raised the wrapped hand. “I injured myself during shooting. Don’t worry, just a small cut. Kkekekeke” Kahi explained.

Jungah: Unnie, be careful next time. Jungah expressed her worry.

Kahi: Ai ai captain. Kahi make salute move to Jungah.

Jungah: Nevermind, unnie just go rest. I will call you when dinner ready. Okay.

Kahi: Ermm…………..Kahi nodded her head.

 

When Jungah about to walk away.

 

Kahi: Jungah………..Can you help me??

Jungah: Huhhh….What is it?? Jungah looked at Kahi.

Kahi: Can you help me wash my hair??? Kahi asked.

Jungah: …………………..

Kahi: Please…..my hand can’t get wet. Kahi tilted her head and smile to Jungah with puppy eyes.

Jungah: But unnie…………….Jungah still uncertain to help Kahi. It’s not because she does not want to help Kahi. But she worry she can’t control her feeling to Kahi anymore. She worry she will did something stupid and embrassing herself in front of Kahi. But she does not has any choice when Kahi pull her hand toward bathroom.

 

Bathroom

 

Kahi sit on small chair near the tub. She leaned her body backward. Jungah’s bent her body toward Kahi and start to wash Kahi’s hair.

 

Kahi: Arrrggghhhh…….It’s cold water, Jungah yaa~~Kahi whined.

Jungah: Oppss….Sorry…..Kekekeke……….Then Jungah adjust the temperature of the water and start washing again.

Kahi: Please don’t take revenge on me. It’s been a while I can pamper with you. Kkekekee….. Kahi winked to Jungah.

 

Jungah POV

Stop seducing me with those smile and winked eye to me, Kahi unnie yaa~~I’m worry I might kiss you. Control yourself Jungah yaa~~. This closeness made my heart beating so fast even I try to control it. My heart beats like want to pop out.

 

Kahi: My eyes……Kahi closed her eyes when the syampoo accidently landed into Kahi’s eyes. Kahi struggles.

Jungah: Unnie, stop moving. You just like a child. Kekkeke. Jungah move closer to Kahi and wet Kahi’s eyes, so Kahi can open her eyes.

Kahi: Jungah yaa~~ Kahi’s face turned to red as red as tomato when Jungah’s chest just a few inches from Kahi’s face. Kahi can’t stop herself from blushing. Jungah realize that and she also blushing. The moment becomes awkward.

 

Jungah: I’m done, unnie. I’ll go out first. Jungah walk out from the room.

Kahi: Oookk. Kahi replied.

Kahi POV

Wow…That’s take my breathe away. But I like that. Kekekeke. Her face when blushing so cute. Kekekkee…But did she really knocked my door just to give my magazines??Not like her…And her eyes fully scan my body when I open the door. Did she checking on me??Worry about me??Kekkeke. Wow, it’s unexpected from her.The way she treat me different from before and I love it. Jungah yaaa~~. Kahi chuckle.

.

* Sorry. This chapter is kinda boring. Hope you guys can forgive me. Enjoy it and thanks for reading.^^