Finale

Prequel: "I just really like him"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook and Jimin were comfortably cuddling on their shared bed, earbuds in while watching the video they taped the day before from the taller's laptop.
 

"Oh God, that's hot," Jungkook said when he saw himself pulling on the leash that was attached to Jimin's blindfold. The blond hid behind his chubby fingers, whimpering from embarrassment, feeling his boyfriend chuckle into his hair.

 

Then, without a warning, Yoongi barged into their bedroom, scaring the out of Jimin who almost fell off the bed, once again. Jungkook slammed the lid of the computer shut within a second.

 

"Jimin. Out. Now." Yoongi pointed at the door and the called boy flew out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Jungkook put the computer under the bed and asked his best friend what was wrong, scratching his neck.

 

"He ing fell on me!" the older shouted, looking terrified and confused at the same time. He slowly plopped down next to Jungkook, a sigh leaving his lips.

 

"And what?" the brunet asked, trying to grab a pillow to hide his with as imperceptibly as he could.

 

"He didn't get up for two ing minutes!" the male groaned, eyes squinted.

 

"That might mean he likes you back, hyung," Jungkook suggested, moving to sit cross-legged and pressing the pillow on his lap. It was quiet for a few moments.

 

"Just go yourself," Yoongi said as he stared at the pillow on Jungkook's lap, face in a displeased frown.

 

 

 

Jimin walked into the living room, nose scrunched up as he huffed. His ears perked up when he heard a sob, eyes finding a crying Taehyung a second after. The taller boy was curled into a ball on the couch. Coming closer, Jimin quietly sat next to him and started rubbing his arm in a comforting manner.

 

"What's wrong, TaeTae? Does Yoongi hyung have something to do with it? He just barged into mine and Kookie's room, looking really angry," he said calmly, turning himself so he could hug the other. Taehyung started sobbing harder, clinging onto Jimin.

 

"I-I was ju-just getting out of the b-ba-bathroom and I tripped on a sock and-and then Yoongi hyung was t-there and I fell on t-top of him and I was so em-embarrassed I couldn't get up and I said this h-ho-horrible pun and he just pushed me away and ran."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter