She Was Always Here

Secretly

Jungkook and Yuna fought for a  whole day.

 

Being the third wheel, Eunha had no idea how to stop the argument and the heat between the two. She could've been pretending that she does not know but that's not what a friend does. She lost her chances being together with him, is she going to lose more by doing nothing?

 

"You guys, stop.."

 

Yuna heaved a sigh, not acknowledging the fact that Eunha was trying to fix what both of them were meant to fix.

 

"Jungkook, I think we should take a break" Yuna said, attempting to walk away.

 

Eunha knew what was about to happen as her gapped mouth and eyes focused their attention on the boy. (They are the epitome of 'two bodies, one mind and soul') Jungkook's expression softened, he viciously yanked Yuna's arm, causing her to give him an unrelenting stare.

 

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you--"

 

"It's fine!"

 

"Just give me a break, please?"

 

The tall girl walked away with a cold shoulder, like it doesn't mean anything to her. Meanwhile, the boy was about to collapse onto the floor and blame himself over again when he felt arms from behind him, locking him in a hug.

 

None of them spoke, and Jungkook returns the hug as he turn around and moves inches closer. 

 

"I'm sorry you had to witness this.."

 

 

"Aigoo, Jungkook-ah. Even in relationships, the bad things are also the great memories too"

 

Yeah. Somehow, Eunha finds an odd pleasure about unrequited  love, about Jungkook not loving her back. She doubts it every night, what if she's just used to the pain that it actually felt like pleasure? 

 

"Thank you for always being here" Jungkook planted a soft kiss on her forehead, as Eunha tries to keep herself from weeping.

 

she's 

not 

gonna

"be 

always

there"

as

every

second 

passes

 

she's slowly climbing the stairs...

 

s e c r e t l y.

 

-

 

guess which stair i am referring to. 

oh, and also IM SO SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. busy and tiring life four words can explain it all right? i'm not sure if this chapter is good but this is all i can do for now, hope you can bare with this for awhile. (by "this", i meant wrong grammar and etc."