The Faults in Byun Baekhyun

BAEKYEOL FANFICS RECOMMENDATION

Description

Baekhyun and Chanyeol hate each other's guts.

It's the start of a new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes that he can get closer with a certain guy he's had a crush on since forever.

But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun.

However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned.

What happens when Chanyeol finds a certain Byun Baekhyun stumbling on his door, and drunk and smelling of ?

Why, nothing, of course.

 

Link : The Faults in Byun Baekhyun

Rating : 100/100 Absolutely the best slice of life fic I've read in my entire life

Reasons why this fic is worth the read :

So I actually doesn't remember on how exactly I found this story but maybe I found it on a fic recs too idk.But when I first read this story I was so into this story and I was like on the edge on every chapter I've read.This story is so funny yet it has its serious moments here and there but let me tell you guys again this story is soooo funny that I will never be bored even if I'm rereading it again.I like love all the interactions between Baek and Chanyeol.I also love how the author really understands on how the mind of people in their 20s thought about life especially love.The characters development was just so great and they're not too fast or too slow because the author wants to display on how those two thought that they were actually an enemy when they actually not.That sounds so teenager-like right? Like how we always confused about our own feelings and stuffs.All of that in one great fanfic.

All in all,this fanfic is so amazing that I guarantee that you guys will not regret reading it and plus every chapter is soooo long and everyone loves a long update from a great author,right?This fanfic will change our perspectives in life and we can learn a lot from this fanfic.Tbh,I've read this ff more than 10 times and I regret nothing.

P/S the fluff is the bonus in this story and oh don't forget everyones 's fav character Sehun !