The 15 minutes road..

Black heart, Pink life, and the red flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There are two roads that Lisa could take to go back home from school. One of them is 20 minutes walk to her home and the other one is 15 minutes by walk. People will usually choose the fastest road to go home but Lisa is just different from the other, she prefer the 20 minutes road. There are reason for that tho, all of her friends headed to the 20 minutes road to go home, so Lisa just tag a long with them because walking home with her friends is always exciting for her. That and also because the 15 minutes road is just too creepy for her, the street’s lights are dim and she can barely see a thing. Well, the 20 minutes road is her favorite.

Today is different tho. As the captain of the cheerleader team, Lisa had to stayed longer than her other friends to reviewing a few things with their coach. It’s really easy for her to make her friends wait for her but Lisa doesn’t have the heart to make her friends wait for her so she told them to just go home without her.

The pain of being a nice person is just too much sometimes. By the time she finished reviewing with her couch, the sky is dark already. 06.55 PM was showed on her digital wristwatch when she checked it earlier, no wonder why her stomach is grumbling so wildly by now.

Lisa spent a few minutes wondering whether to call a taxi or not. It’s actually something worth nothing to talk think about since she doesn’t have any money with her at the moment for she have left her wallet at home. Well, forgetfull can be added to the ‘Lalisa Manoban personality’ list.

That left her with no choice but to walk back to her home. After another few minutes of spacing out, Lisa finally step out from the school gate toward the road that she usually take with her friends, the 20 minutes road.

She’s walking already but something inside her heart made her stop from doing so, it also make her turn her head around and stare at the other road, the 15 minutes one. Lisa quickly shakes her head and turned it back to it previous place as the thought of going to the other road start to entering her mind.

That’s a total no – no, she thought. No matter what happens, she will never take that road. Lisa closes her eyes and once again letting out a sigh, today is really tiring.

 

By the time she came back to her sense, her body is already walking again. But this time with the unfamiliar surrounding around her. Lisa tried to remember how she ended up walking on the 15 minutes road, was it because her grumbling stomach? It might be, she doesn’t want to make it sounds too dramatic but she feels like there’s a rock concert inside her belly.

07.15 PM. She definitely going to miss dinner, she indeed is actually.

The fact that she hadn’t tell her parent that she’s going to be late make her walk even faster. More than anything that will happen, she doesn’t want her parent to be worried the most, knowing just how paranoid they could be. Plush her phone couldn’t help her right now since she forgot to charge the square thing half bitten apple logo behind it earlier and it might be turned off by now, Lisa make a mental note to buy that thing called power safer –power bank or whatever power it called later when she’s going out with her friends.

Lisa isn’t sure but she feels like she’s being played at by the time right now, she actually think that 10 minutes had passed since she started walk but actually it’s barely 5 minutes since her first step.

Her tired body, worn –out mind, and rumbling stomach surely just making her even more paralyzed.

However, with the help of the thought of her favorite Gamja –tang that her mom cooked for dinner t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter