###

You're My Dream Girl, I'm Your Bad Boy Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was his third cigarette in a row. The ringtone of his phone blasting again for the 29th times. He glanced at the vibrating phone and puff and exhale once. He took the cigarette between his fingers and placed it on . The room that now filled with cigarette smoke and tobacco scent slowly getting darker. Minwoo stared at the far away sun that slowly disappearing, waving the sky good bye from the window of his apartment. 

For the 30th times, the phone rang once when he took it instantly and stared at the caller's name and let it rang again a few time before he rejected the call. Minwoo sighed then crushed the half-smoked cigarette inside the round-shaped ashtray placed on the table in front of him. 

Minwoo walked towards the bed and threw himself. He didn't even bother to turn the light on. He buried his face on the pillow where the smell of the girl last night's perfume still lingered there on the bed sheet. He hated it. He hated that scent. There's only one scent that he really like. A scent that he really love. A scent that he always remember. Although at that very moment he was inhaling a different scent, he was thinking about the scent that he love. Her scent. 

He love her scent. He also love her deep sparkling eyes when she look at him. He love her silky long hair, though she cut it short now, he still love it. He love her milky white neck. He was imagining her as he shut his eyes closed. He didn't have to try because every time he close his eyes, he would see her.

He keep on playing her voice inside his head, repeatedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter