sequel.

One Thing for Sure, the Smell of Smoke on You is Ridiculous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Joohyun left Seoul to go back to Daegu with her parents.

This way, Joohyun won't be that far from her parents' business, and she'll actually get to spend dinner with them, at least.

But it also meant that she would never ever see Seulgi again, unless she goes back to Seoul... if the younger one would even want to meet up with her again.

Joohyun could remember how she asked, plead, begged her fratmates to tell Seulgi how much she wanted to see Seulgi one last time. But even when she was the one who texted, Seulgi never showed up.

She could only ask one wish from her fratmates -- to watch over Seulgi, no matter what happens.

That they should take care of Seulgi like how they would take care of Joohyun.

Getting no replies nor calls from Seulgi didn't stop her.

Each day, before her new class starts, after her classes have ended, and before she goes to sleep, she sends Seulgi some messages. She asks how she's been, if she had eaten anything on that day, and even tell stories from how her own day went.

But Seulgi never texted back.

Joohyun would also call Seulgi occassionally, hoping to hear Seulgi's voice that she misses the most.

Normally, Joohyun would just end up in the voice message, until one day, the other line picked up on the second ring.

Joohyun felt relieved. But aside from that, she felt nervous.

What would she say? How would she greet Seulgi? Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter