If it's only just one day

Just One Day

It's weekend. Precious time to get a good rest after one suffocating, hectic week. Normally, other people will spend these days to do their own activities. Some may like going out and spending time with their loved one, the others may prefer to just stay in the house, on their bed and laying down all day doing nothing.

I'm in the second category, but i'm not doing nothing. I'm being productive in my own way. By watching all Bangtan Sonyeondan aka BTS videos again and again. Yes. That's my definition of productive.

Right now, i'm laying on my bed with phone in my hands. There's nothing to do at all, that's why I can do this freely. My parent is not at home, they're visiting their friend. Being alone at home, what's more interesting to do other than spending time with my boys, virtually of course..

Life as an international ARMY is very pitiful. We can only watch BTS through our phone/PC screen. Well, if we get lucky, they may visit our country for concert tour or something. But remember, if we ARE LUCKY AND MANAGE TO GRAB THE TICKET! Don't get me started to rant about the tickets thing, and not to mention the price of their goods and we here are broken af.. Geez TT

Laying lazily on my bed, I'm watching a video about BTS fan meeting event in Korea on YouTube.

"Wow, K-Army is very lucky huh.."

In the video, Taehyung is talking with his fan while holding her hand. At the same time, he laugh happily when the fan said something funny, I think.

"Yahh, Kim Taehyung! You can't do this to me! How dare you hold other girl's hand in front of me? No no no, don't smile like that to her!"

Yes, that's me. Talking to the screen phone like an idiot. As if he can hear you, you pabo! He will never notice you, you know!

I switch off the phone and put it beside me.

"Arghhh, it's not fair!!" I shouted with all my heart while kicking furiously. I'm lucky I'm alone at home.

After releasing my rage, I sat on the bed, trying to cool down.

"I just want to meet you guys once. Just once is enough. Just 24 hours is enough. I'm not going to ask for more..."

Secretly, I make a wish.

"Just one day...can we be together?"

Tears start flowing down to my cheeks. "Pabo! Crying for someone that will never know you!"

I wipe the tears and lay down to my bed back. I don't know why but I feel really tired. I'm going to get a nap for a while. If I'm lucky, I can meet BTS in my dream...

 

******************************************************

 

"Hyung, what should we do?"

"She still unconscious. I'm getting worried right now."

"Hyung, I'm scared. What we're going to do if something bad happened to her?"

"Yahh, Jiminie. Nothing bad will happen to her. She's just fainted."

"How did you know? You're not a doctor. Not even close to be one.."

"Aishh this kid!"

"Can both of you slow down your voice? Just let her sleep in peace will you?"

My nap is disturbed by all the foreign noises. Whose voice is that? Is mom and dad already home?

I slowly open my eyes to find seven figures in front of me. I rubbed my eyes because the view is still blurry.

"Hyung, the girl! She's awake!"

The voice. I have heard that voice before.

"Are you okay?" said someone beside me. He (I believe it's a he because the voice is as deep as ocean) is holding my hand, tightly. I looked at him and my vision become clearer that I can finally see my surrounding.

As soon as I look at him, my eyes widened with shock.

"No way... It can't be..." I stuttered with my own words.

"Wae? Are you okay? Don't worry, you're safe now." He smiled to me, warmly. I still cant believe my eyes.

I looked to the front to find six more guys standing in front of me, with a worried expression in their face. I rubbed my eyes again. This is not a dream right? Please tell me this is not a dream..

"You..you are here.. Is this a dream? You're really here? I can't believe this!"

I pinched my cheek very hard to make sure this is not a dream.

"Yahh, don't do that! You're hurting yourself!" The guy that holding my hand just now quickly shoved my hand away from my cheek. I looked at him.

It's Taehyung! It's the real Kim Taehyung! In front of me, holding my hand! I can't handle this...

"I'm just making sure I'm really not dreaming. Turn out I'm not. You're really here. Right in front of me! I can't believe this! BTS is right in front of me!" I said excitedly. The boys seem quite shock with my reaction.

"Now that I look at her, she really seems fine hyung."

Jimin. Jimin said that.

"I told you."

Yoongi look at me with his gummy smile. Oh my god, he's smiling at me!!

"Are you really okay? You don't look okay when we found you in front of our house, laying on the road unconscious. We're really worried you know?" Jin said that and took a sit beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard that.

"Eh? Me?"

"Yes. You."

"I don't remember anything at all. The last thing I remember, I was at home watching your fan meeting video on YouTube and being jealous to the fan that can meet you face to face and secretly wishing that I can spend time with you if it is only just for one day...." I stopped my mumbling.

That's it! My wish! My wish really came true!

"Huh? What did you say?" Namjoon asked me. I looked up and smiled to them.

"Nothing. I'm okay. I don't have any idea how I end up here, but other than that, i'm really okay!"

The boys seem relieved when I said that. Suddenly Jimin approach me and pat my head. What??!!!

"I'm glad you're okay." He said that with his eye smile. And I completely a fool if I'm not mesmerized by that.

"Yahh yahh Park Jimin! What do you think you're doing? Get your hand off her!" said Hoseok half shouting. Jimin got a little bit startled.

"Ahh hyung! I'm just trying to be nice to her. Tae was holding her hand all the time and you didn't say anything." said Jimin, pretending to be sulky.

"Kim Taehyung, you too! Whose hand you think you are holding?"

"Her hand?" Taehyung answered with a blank face and his left hand pointing to me. I let a giggle with his response.

"Aishh this kid..."

Wow, this is interesting. Seeing them bickering playfully, live in front of my eyes.

"Annyeong! My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin." Jin held his hand out. I took his hand for a shake.

"I know." I smiled at him.

"You know?"

 I nodded.

"In fact, I know all of you." I said while looking at them one by one. They all had a confused plus nervous look on their face.

"Jin. Rap Monster. Suga. Jungkook. Jimin. J-Hope. V." I said their name one by one.

"Kim Seokjin. Kim Namjoon. Min Yoongi. Jeon Jungkook. Park Jimin. Jung Hoseok. Kim Taehyung." This time, I said their real name.

Their expression, priceless! I pursed my lips, trying hard not to let out a laugh.

"Wow, you really know us!" For the first time, Jungkook said something.

"Of course I know you! You're BTS. The whole world know you!" I can't handle it anymore. I laughed a little to their reaction.

"Annyonghaseyo. My name is (y/n). And i'm an ARMY." I stood up and bowed to them.

"You're ARMY?" asked Hoseok. I nodded.

"Guys, she's ARMY! Group hug!!"

In the blink of an eye, I was pulled into a group hug with them. My eyes widened with shock. Oh my god! Group hug with BTS!!!!!

"Err guys. I can't breath.."

"Yah yah yah, she can't breath! Stop it already." Yoongi said that. He's the first to break the hug.

"Mianhae, (y/n)-ssi."

"It's okay. It's not everyday I get a group hug with BTS." I said that with a shy smile. I rubbed the back of neck. It's a normal response of me when I'm feeling shy.

"Okay guys. (y/n) is just awake and she still need some rest. We shouldn't disturb her."

"But hyung..." The maknae line said simultaneously.

"No but. Let's give her time to rest. After that we will spend time together with her. Kajaa.."

"(y/n)-ssi, we're leaving you to rest. If you need anything, just call us. We didn't have any schedule today, so we're quite free. I'm going to be in the kitchen to cook something for lunch. Let see each other during lunch okay?" Jin patted my head and smiled at me.

"Okay." I smiled back at him. After that, one by one of them left the room, leaving me alone.

For a second, I was dumbfounded. I laid myself onto the soft bed.

'Wow, this is really not a dream huh?"

 

********************************************************

 

The smell from the kitchen was so good. I went out from the room and headed to the kitchen. There, I found Jin with his broad back facing me, was chopping something.

"Hi."

Jin was a bit startled with my sudden appearance.

"You scared me!"

I let out a chuckle to see his response.

"Hehe, mian! I didn't mean to. Your cooking smell so good that I can't resist to come here and take a look." I said with a smile, showing my dimple. Yes, I have dimple, only one dimple on my right cheek.

"I knew it. No one can ever resist my cooking. Hahaha." He said proudly.

There, there you are. The self-centered Jin has appeared... I should've bring my phone with me, in case he suddenly flashed his infamous flying kiss, I could record it. This is only a life time chance tho..

"What are you cooking?" I took a look inside the pot. A whole chicken was being boiled in there.

"Since you're our special guest today, i'm going to cook a special dish for you. I will make japchae, samgyetang and kimchi jiggae. What do you think? Do you like it?"

I nodded. "Yes!"

"It's good then! Now, you seat there and just watch me cook."

"Can I help you?" I offered my help.

"No, no you can't. You're our guest. You should just sit down and rest. Or maybe if you want to take a look around the house. Leave the kitchen to me. I can handle this alone."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm BTS mom, remember?" He flashed his signature flying kiss while winking at me.

"Hahahahaha, ok ok fine! You are seriously so funny!"

"I know." He flipped his hair. His adlib, oh my god, this is freaking hilarious!

"I'll go and take a look around the house then."

"Okay. Be careful."

"Will be."

I stepped out from the kitchen and walked without any direction. This house is quite big. I kept walking and found the living room.

"They must have made a lot of money to own this luxurious house. I'm happy for them. They've worked hard to achieve these."

I'm pretty sure all ARMYs around the world will be happy if they get to see that their boys are doing just fine. I get to see these with my own eyes. I'm quite lucky tho..

Suddenly, I heard a sound of piano being played.

"There is a piano in here?"

I followed the sound of the piano until I found a room, with the doors opened. In the room, there's a guy sitting in front of the piano, playing a beautiful soothing melody.

Yoongi.

I clapped my hand vigorously when he finished playing. Yoongi spin his body around and flashed a smile when he saw me.

"Oh, you are here? Come." He gestured his hand, asking me to come closer.

"Sit here." He patted the space beside him, telling me to sit.

"How do you think? Is the melody good?" He looked at me. I nodded.

"Yoongi-ssi, you're jjang!" I gave him two thumbs up. He laughed at my response.

"Jinjia? I'm glad you like it." His fingers traced the piano.

"You know how to play piano?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Nope..."

"...but I play guitar."

He raised his eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yup!"

"There's a guitar in here. Let me bring it for you."

He got up from his seat and when to the room's corner.

"Here it is." He handed the guitar to me.

"Let's have a duet performance. What do you think?" He asked me. Duet performance with Min Yoongi? Hell yeah!!

"I'll be honored."

"Great! What song you want to play?"

"All of me, John Legend."

"Let's do this!" He agreed with my choice and getting ready to play the first chord. I'm getting ready with the guitar.

When the song started, I sang along while playing the guitar. Yoongi looked at me, quite impressed I think. I just gave him a nod, don't know how to react.

We were immersed in our own world that we completely forget our surrounding. The melody from the piano and guitar suit perfectly. It gave a warm feeling. I took a quick glance to Yoongi.

It's true then. Min Yoongi is the most handsome when playing piano...

Finally the song came to its end. Suddenly we heard someone clapping. We turned around and saw all the boys, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and also Jin standing there, like looking at us with a stunned expression.

"Your voice... It's beautiful!" Jimin complimented me. I can feel my cheeks reddened. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Haha, it's nothing compared to yours. But still, thank you."

Suddenly Taehyung came closer to me and cupped my cheeks. He gave me his signature box smile. I was really shocked that I didn't know how to response. I just stood frozen there.

"I like you."

He, what?????

"Yahh what do you thing you're doing to her right now?" Jungkook pulled him away from me by holding his collar.

"Hey Jeon Jungkook, let me go!"

"I afraid not hyung. You're scaring her."

"I'm sorry for his behalf, (y/n)-ssi. You know Taehyung, he's quite.." Hoseok didn't finish his sentence but he make a circular gesture to his head using his finger. I let a chuckle when I got what he trying to say.

"What? I am what?" Taehyung asked Hoseok eagerly.

"Nothing you fool. Just shut up! You're so noisy." Hoseok pretended to ignore him.

"Fine. Taetae going to sulk." He said that with an aegyo. Hoseok seems like he can't stand anymore with his dongsaeng. He hit Taehyung's playfully.

"Aigoo this kid..aigoo.."

Not long after that, Jimin and Jungkook joined Hoseok torturing Taehyung playfully. I can only looked at them playing with each other.

"I'm sorry for that, you know.. Those idiots cant sit still." Namjoon said that to me.

"No it's okay. It's not everyday you get to see these."

"(y/n)-ssi, you have a very beautiful voice. Are you a singer?" He asked me, feeling curious.

"Hahaha of course not. I sing just for fun. Sometimes I make cover for song while playing guitar. And that's it." I explained to him.

"Can you sing a song for us?"

"Huh?"

The other boys stopped playing with each other and came to us. Jungkook suddenly interrupted, "Yes yes! Please sing one more song."

"Okay."

I played the first chord of the song One Last Time by Ariana Grande.

I sang the song with all my heart. When I finished, all of them gave a standing ovation to me. I can't help but feeling shy. This is the first time I got a standing ovation from people. Before this, I only sing to myself.

"You should really become a singer." Yoongi complimented me.

"I afraid not. Singing is only my hobby."

"Ahh. If you said so, there's nothing we can do.."

Suddenly, Jin interrupted our conversation. "Guys, lunch is ready!"

"Coming!!!" All of us said simultaneously and quickly getting out from room to have lunch.

 

********************************************************

 

Lunch over. After cleaning the kitchen, we sat together in living room, trying to find a movie to watch.

"There's no interesting movie to watch!" Jungkook said frustrated.

"We have seen all these movies. We should really get a new movie hyung."

I was sitting on the couch, between Jimin and Taehyung. Don't ask me why, you don't want to know what happened earlier when they started pushing each other just for a seat beside me. I'm not trying to brag or what, it's the truth. And finally, Jimin and Taehyung won and they get to sit beside me.

"It's okay then. Let's play some games! Since (y/n) is here, we should do something fun." suggested Namjoon.

"I agree." Yoongi raised his hand.

"It's decided then. Kajaa!!!"

"Kajaa!!!"

We played a lot of games. From staring game to guess-this-movie game. I don't know anymore. These boys are very fun. I love spending time with them.

Right now, we're playing confession game. Actually, I'm the only one playing the game. The rest keep asking me questions, asking me to answer them honestly.

"So, (y/n)-ssi. What is your most favourite BTS' song?"

Jin asked me the question. The others looked at me eagerly.

"Just One Day." I answered confidently.

"Wow seriously? I didn't expect that at all!" Jimin said with a shocked expression.

"The song, it's beautiful. The soul in the song, I can feel it. That's why I love it very much."

"Daebak.."

"Okay, next question! Who's your ultimate bias among us?"

"Yeahh, the most awaited question!!" Taehyung hold his fist to the air.

Oh no, the hardest question ever.. "Actually, you're all my bias."

"No no no. Choose one only."

I sighed. "Gosh, this is the hardest question ever, you know?"

"Okay let's just do this. We all standing with our back facing you. If one of us is your bias, you choose him by giving a back hug. How is it?" Hoseok gave his idea.

Back hug? Really boy?

"Agree!!!!" All the boys said simultaneously and immediately standing in front of me with their back facing me.

"Oh oh, I'm getting nervous right now!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"(y/n)-ssi, are you moving already? We're getting nervous here! Palliwa~"

Slowly, I get up from my seat and make a move towards them. Then, I stopped right behind Hoseok.

"Oh oh, i can feel you behind me!" Hoseok said, half shouting.

I giggle and moved to somewhere else.

"Yahh, where are you going? Come back!"

I cupped my mouth with my hand to restrain myself from laughing. Finally, I stopped behind one person. Without hesitation, I gave him a back hug.

"Omo omo!" Taehyung was so shocked that he jumped a little. I flashed a smile at him when he looked at me.

"Me? I'm your bias? Jinjia?" He asked me. I nodded.

After that, he turned around and pulled me into a hug. I gasped, but managed to control myself and hugged him back.

"Andwaeeeeee!!!!!" Jungkook shouted dramatically while kneeling on the floor, feeling defeated. The others looked at us, speechless.

"Waa, you must be very happy, Kim Taehyung!" Jimin said with a playful smirk.

"Of course! (y/n) chose me as her bias. I won over you guys, yahooo!!!" He jumped like a kid. I laughed at his reaction.

"Yahh yahh yahh stop stop it!" Namjoon and Jin stopped Taehyung from jumping.

"Let's play other game! How about outdoor game? Basketball?" Yoongi suggested to play basketball.

"I agree!" I raised my hand to his suggestion.

"You know how to play basketball?" He asked me, confused.

"Try me." I replied with a smirk.

 

********************************************************

 

The night has come. All of us sat in the living room, watching TV while eating pizza for dinner. Jin suggested us to order pizza since he quite tired with the basketball game earlier.

The result of the game? Of course Yoongi won. But with a very close score. I'm a basketball player for my college, so I quite skilled in this game. However I still can't defeat him because obviously, he's a guy.

"(y/n)-ssi, I'd never seen a girl playing basketball like that. You're jjang!!" Yoongi complimented me.

"Thank you." I bowed a little to him.

"So, it's already night. What will we do now?" asked Jimin.

"Let's ask (y/n). What do you want to do?"

"Me?" I looked at them. Their eyes are all on me.

"Hmm, can you guys perform your songs for me?"

All of them agreed with my suggestion.

"Of course!"

They started to push the table away and quickly stand in their position. Hoseok was the last to get into the position as he was setting the music.

"First song, Spring Day." He said and winked at me.

They started to dance according to beat as the song started.

This is super amazing.. Watching BTS performing in front of you. Only you. This is really a dream came true.

I couldn't take my eyes from them. I was completely amazed.

After Spring Day, they performed another songs which were Not Today, Blood Sweat Tears, Fire, Save Me and lastly, Just One Day.

"Because you said that your favourite song is Just One Day, we're going to perform it for you. We hope you enjoy."

Yoongi started the song with his rap. He came to me and looked into my eyes while rapping. I swing my body slowly following the beat.

Their performance... BTS jjang!!!

Finally the song's over and they finished it with a bow. I clapped my hand and give them a standing ovation.

"You guys are so amazing! I can't believe that I'm watching this live!" I complimented them.

"Kamsahamnida!" They all said simultaneously.

"Let's take picture together!" Jin said with his polaroid camera in his hand.

We all got into position and prepared to take a picture.

"Hana, deul, set!" We posed to the camera.

"More, more!"

"Okay one more!"

We took 10 pictures in the total.

"Here. These three pictures are for you. Keep it." Jin handed three polaroid picture to me.

"Thank you!" The pictures turned out great. I smiled while looking at the picture.

"Guys, it's already late. We should go to sleep. We have schedule tomorrow." Namjoon reminded the guys.

I looked at the clock on the wall. Time flies very fast. It's time to go already...

"Guys.."

All of them stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me.

"I just want to say that whatever happens, I'll always love you guys. I'll always supporting you no matter what. I just want you to be happy and healthy...."

"...I don't know how I came here at the first place. But i felt very grateful for that, because finally for the first time in my life, i met you guys. Right in front my eyes. Spending time with you was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me."

Tears started to flow down my cheeks. I wiped the tears with the back of my hand and continued my words.

"On behalf of all ARMYs in the world, I want to say something.."

"...we ARMY love you very much!"

"(y/n)-ssi..."

Hoseok came closer to me. I looked up to him.

"...you make me tearing up. Guys, group hug!" He pulled me into a hug. Slowly, one by one of BTS joined the group hug.

"I love u guys. ARMY love u guys." I said that again.

"We love you too."

Jimin then said, "Our ultimate wish is to find and meet all ARMYs around the world, talk to you, spend time together and thank all of you for supporting us from nothing until we become this successful. We are nothing without ARMYs."

"I wish we can do that." Namjoon added. The others agreed with him.

"Okay guys. Times up! Lets go to sleep." Namjoon then break the hug.

"I'm going to my room. Goodnight guys!"

"Goodnight, (y/n)-ssi."

I walked to my room and stopped in front of the door. I turned to them.

"Thank you for everything!" My last word before I entered the room and closed the door. Before the door closing, I can see that they waved at me. I waved my hand back.

I walked towards the bed and laid down. It's not too long until I finally fell asleep...

 

********************************************************

 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I reached my hand to grab the phone but I can't find it. When I finally manage to grab it, the phone stops ringing.

 

One miscalled from Mom

 

"What time is it?" I looked at the time. 7.30 pm?!!!

I rubbed my eyes to chase away the sleepiness. Suddenly, I saw something on my bed just beside me.

Three polaroid photos.

I took the polaroid photos and looked at it. Memories came flooding in my mind and my eyes started tearing again.

"It's just a dream right? Meeting them, it's not real, am I right?"

I pulled my legs closer to my chest and buried my face to them.

"It feels real tho..."

The three polaroid pictures. They were group photos of BTS, but without me. So the things that happened must be a dream.

I took a deep breath and let it out. I stretched out my hand to relax my muscle after the long nap.

"It's okay, (y/n). Your wish finally came true. You get to spend time with them....even though it was just a dream. Gwaenchana.."

I looked at the photos again. But this time, with a wide smile on my face.

Bangtan Sonyeondan, SARANGHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!

'If I only have just one day, it is possible....'

 

***************************