chapter 7

Fill the hole in your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is a very short update, but actualy it's one of the important part of this story. here you will see what is on seungri mind about the accident, his grandma, and the reason he accept jiyong easily (considering he is so cold toward a stranger) even though he don't even remember him. so please enjoy.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seungri POV

Everything was dark and cold, that’s all what I can remember, even now when everything should have been in the past, I’m still living there. My light was taken away from me, no matter what I do, no matter how I pleading, they still took it away from me. I was alone, I was scared, I was cold, I slept and hoping that everything was unreal, it’s ok seungri just close your eyes and count to 10 and everything is gonna be alright, you will waking up and mom will be there to give you a morning kiss. So I close my eyes and count to 10, I opened my eyes but I still there. Everything was hurt until finally it’s subsided, until I barely felt anything and then nothing. Every day, every night I woke to this nothingness.

Maybe God was good, maybe God is always good. He gave me love, so I love and loved. He gave me time so I used my time to love, but then he gave me death, so I’m death. There’s no good without bad, there’s no beauty without ugly, there’s no love without hate, there’s no life without death. The door closed, but it’s too late, life has been turn to death. Maybe God said, it’s a sign of a time so welcome to the final show, I hope you wearing your best clothes. But he left me, no, they left me. alone. In this dark and cold place. Maybe God is just forgetful, he took my soul away but forgetting my vessel. So maybe I’m just a broken vessel living in the ocean barely drown.  But it’s ok, I couldn’t barely felt anything by the way, maybe there’s a good thing that he took my soul but isn’t it better if he just took it all the way. Maybe I’m just not good enough.

There was no theories, there was no sentimental. Love, time, and death caged me in this place. They left me long time ago and I’m trapped without mercy. I’m drowning, slowly, the water tempt me to just end the time, to say goodbye to everything and walking to the rogue valley wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter