- Late

Too Late.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I can't." he said clearly and the tone was firm. His cold stare broke her heart into pieces.

" Why? Is it hard to marry me? " 

Lee Jia. She lowered her pride just to be with him. Loving him in the whole 4 years are the most tough phase in her life. She felt tired somehow, but giving up on him is something that she can't do, or maybe she never try it before. Their dates usually in a private place, they barely meet because he was too busy with the damn business trips and he oftenly forgets neither her birthday nor their anniversary.

The conversation was heated up. 

She sent him a deadth glare since he didn't respond to her question. He froze. "I don't know what is your problem but- "

"YOU ARE THE PROBLEM !" he cut directly. "Lately, you nags to much! Asking me why I still didn't marry you, and I'm ing sick with it." 

He broke her heart, again. "Listen to me, Jia. I never thought of marrying you now," he took a sip of his coffee. "So, I wasn't in your life plan?" her eyes became teary, and it didn't make his heart move, even a bit. He's such a stony-hearted , tough cookie person. Jia hates this side of him.

"No,"

She thought that he will find any excuse to soften her heart but she was wrong - he just too honest and .. different. 

He wasn't the old Myungsoo - the one that never hurts her. The one that smile shyly towards her, the one that will persuade her whenever things went wrong. He's absolutely changed.

After he graduated and took over his dad's company , he's standing in the hall of fame. He had been in newspapers about six or seven times, three times as a cover up of different magazines and he became too social - Jia thinks that's the main reasons why his attitude changed. 

"Your ice-cream, sir, " the waiter butts in through the cold conversation.

Jia took a deep breath. Myungsoo still maintaining his cold expression. "Okay, looks like it reached the ends."

"What do you mean by the word 'it ' ?" he stared bluntly. "It refers to our relationship. I wasn't in your life, so I won't beg more. Let's break up." tears fell at the end. She wiped it harshly.

"Okay. Happy break up day."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter