Eight

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard some distinct noises. It came from the kitchen, I think? I rubbed my eyes to chase away the sleepiness and grabbed the alarm clock placed next to my pillow. 7 am. 


PRANG!!!


Suddenly, a very loud noise appeared followed by the voices of people bickering. I'm starting to get panicked. There's someone in my kitchen! I quickly jumped out of my bed and tip-toed heading to my room door.

Fortunately, I always locked my door, or else I wouldn't know what could happen to me if the intruders break into my room.


Slowly, I unlocked the door and opened it a little bit to peek on the situation outside.


"Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook! Go to the living room, now!"


I furrowed my eyebrows. The guys next door? What're they doing here? In my house?!


"Dahyunie, what're you looking at?"


I literally screamed out loud when I heard that voice. Unfortunately, I lost my balance and fell on the floor. A loud thud could be heard upon me falling. 
"Yahh, are you okay?!"


Hoseok quickly helped me to get up. His face look worried. I heard him muttered some words of curse in a slow voice, maybe blaming himself for scaring me at this early morning.


"What happen? Why is Dahyun on the floor?" Namjoon appeared from the kitchen, and he's wearing an apron. My pink apron. 


I couldn't help it but burst into laughter when I saw that sight.


"Kim Dahyun, wae?"


"This girl is getting weird. Yahh Namjoon, I'm scared..." Hoseok swiftly got away from me and hid behind Namjoon. I still laughed out loud while rolling on the floor.


"Guys help! Something's wrong with Dahyun!" Hoseok screamed, calling the others to them.


A moment after that, all of them gathered, and watched me panting hard on the floor due to the excessive laughing. They were all still in their PJ's, well including me, and Yoongi obviously just got up from his sleep with that messy hair and face. Meanwhile, Seokjin was holding a ladle in his right hand.


"Dahyun, ireona! What are you doing on the floor?!" Jimin approached me and held his hand out to help me got up. I reached his hand and stood up properly with his help. However, I still couldn't control the laugh whenever I saw Namjoon.


"Please, please help me...."


My stomach hurted. I already ran out of breath. Jimin was panicking when he saw me gasping for air.
"Hey, calm down! Take a deep breath..."


I followed his instruction and thank god, I finally calmed myself. Okay Kim Dahyun, don't look at Namjoon oppa! Don't you dare!


"Dongsaeng, you really look like you are dying just now. What's wrong with you? You okay?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. "I'm okay, oppa. It's just..."


I reverted my gaze to Namjoon. They all followed me looking at him.


"...Namjoon oppa, please don't wear that again. Jebal, I beg you..." I restrained myself from laughing again. Oh my god, why....


All of them then realized what made me laughed so hard. 


"Yahh Namjoon, I told you so!" Seokjin said. Namjoon glared at him.


"This is the only apron that exist at the kitchen, I've no other choice though. Geez, why you..."
The maknae line already laughed at their bickering. 


"The return of Pink Namjoon." Taehyung whispered to Hoseok,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter