One

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BigHit Building

The atmosphere in the meeting room was not as bright as always. BTS, with their Bang PD and several staffs were having a serious discussion regarding the two current big issues that recently happened to the boys. Those two issues can't be taken lightly as it could affected the boys' career.

First, sasaeng broke into BTS' dorm, took pictures and some precious things they owned and spreaded them on internet. Second, the maknae, Jungkook's dating rumour with an SM's girl group member, Red Velvet's Yeri.

"Those sasaeng fans were going too far! I can't believe they took some of my Mario figurines. My precious Mario.." Jin gritted his teeth while his hand formed into a fist. His face reddened that everyone in the room can know that he was really angry at that time.

"Those sasaeng fans- No, they don't deserve to be called fans at all. A real fan will never do something like that." Namjoon said with his back leaned against the chair. He looked calm but all of them knew that he's trying hard to control his anger.

"Anyone else have their belongings taken by the sasaengs?" Bang PD asked them while looking at the boys one by one.

"They took one of my plushies." Taehyung answered and looked at Bang PD with a sad face.

"They didn't take anything from me, fortunately."

"Lucky you, Jiminie."

Jimin couldn't say anything about that. Yes, he's relieved that the sasaengs didn't take anything from him, but still he felt bad for them. They were having a hard time, he cannot only sit still and keep calmed. Jimin being Jimin, this one angel of BTS will do anything to keep the members happy.

"Mianhae, Tae." He patted his best friend's back, trying to comfort him.

"Me too. They didn't take anything from me. I guess I'm not that popular, that's why they're not even interested to take any of my belongings..."

"Stop it already, hyung." Taehyung said while looking at Hoseok with disbelief. A smile formed on his lips. How can this hyung even had a thought like that?

"Ahh wae? It's the truth tho."

"They also didn't take anything from me. But, my music notebook was torn apart. Those fu***** brat.."

"Language Min Yoongi, language." Jin reminded his roommate.

"I don't care."

"Ok, anyone else? Jungkook?" Bang PD asked, his eyes focused to the maknae that was kept silent since the beginning of their meeting.

"One of my Timberlands. They took it." His gaze still fixed to the table.

"This was no difference with burglary. I literally got goosebumps. See?" Hoseok showed his arms to Yoongi but Yoongi being Yoongi, he's too lazy to even listening to Hoseok's whining. When Hoseok didn't get any reaction from Yoongi, he shifted to Jimin. Jimin didn't say anything, other than flashing his eyes smile to Hoseok.

"Jungkook-ah." Jungkook lifted his head up upon hearing his name being mentioned by Bang PD.

"Yes, PD-nim."

"About the rumour. You and that SM girl, is it true?" Bang PD asked him. The rest of BTS fixed their attention to their maknae. 

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh. "No, it's not."

He then continued his words. "I don't even know her. No, i know her but just only as a fellow idol. I've never expected for this things to happen. It was just so sudden. And ridiculous. You know how shy i am being around girl group."

"Then, how did this rumour start? There must be a reason behind this."

"As i said before, i don't have any idea about that. I'm sorry."

Bang PD seems satisfied with his answer. "If it is so, it's okay then. Don't worry, our company will do something about this issue."

Jungkook let out a breath of relief upon hearing those words that came out from the chairman's mouth. 

"Thank you, PD-nim." He said that with a smile. On the other side of the table, he can see Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok gave him two thumbs up.

"But PD-nim, how about the sasaeng incident? What should we do?" Namjoon asked.

"Don't worry. I already have a solution for that."

"Really? What is it?" asked Taehyung eagerly.

"You guys need to...."

 

*********************************************************************

 

Dahyun's POV

KRINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shut both my ears with the pillow to block the sound, but it's not working. The sound of the alarm clock can really make people go deaf, for god sake...

"Arghh shut up!" I got up lazily from the soft bed and reached my hand to grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter