Hot and Bothered

Shot Through The Heart

 

Jessica immediately knew something was seriously wrong, but her reaction came too late. A bang so loud the earth crumbled underneath her reverberated through the air, sending both her hands to cover her ears.

 

Dark seams of air fluttered through the air, reeking of corruption. The contrast between the silence of the aftermath and the impact in itself sent an eerie feeling right up Sica’s spine. Her pupils were dilated, her forehead already shimmering with perspiration. The hands that she had used to materialize ice were now shaking on either side of her head, the Dragor long gone from her grasp.

 

Few meters in front of her was nothing but dust. No being with eyes would’ve been able to see anything through the dust and blackness that stemmed from what seemed the origin of the devastating sound Sica had heard before.


Then it happened. A vile shriek tore through right through the dust and darkness, leaving nothing but clean air in its place and revealing the creature that was in it.

Hissing like a venomous snake she stood firmly in the ground, several cracks occupying the stones she had landed on. She had her eyes closed, her face aimed to the ground tainted with black spots. From hung her tongue, swirling through the air and occasionally finding the black area right of . Her black robe was torn and ragged; the strips of it hovering alongside her legs.

 

The troposphere that normally provides humans with the breath of life was now suffocating Sica. Sheer pressure made it incredibly hard for her to maintain her breathing rhythm and her chest hurt every time it rose and fell.

Whatever it was that this girl, no monster, was she was completely overwhelming Sica and she hadn’t even moved yet.

 

Sluggishly the girl upped her head, the black eyes resting in her sockets locking onto Jessica, who felt her heart ache immediately.

 

“You…” The sound that rose from the girl’s throat was a mixture between a cracking floor and a crackling fire. Despite sensing the danger she found herself in, Jessica remained standing on the spot.

 

The girl sniffed and contorted into a grimace.

 “I see,” she spoke softly, a sly smile appearing on her face.

“Although he’s not physically here, I can still feel his presence,” the girl said aloud, making no sense whatsoever to Jessica.

 

“Maybe,” the girl’s eyes widened as an idea struck her, “maybe he’ll come out if I kill you.”

 

Then, as if she had been called, the girl jerked her head to the right. Her eyes slit across the landscape, searching for whatever had piqued her attention.

 

“Really now?” She shook her head with annoyance before turning her attention back to Jessica.

 

“Seems like this is you lucky day,” she grinned, throwing her hands up in the air. Before Jessica could brace herself for an upcoming attack another loud bang was brought forth. From the decreasing amount of pressure on her longs, Jessica knew the girl had dissipated. Why? What happened?

Sica’s thoughts were quickly answered by a touch to her shoulder.

 

“Jessica,” the person’s tone was entirely different from the evil that had just disappeared and Jess knew immediately who it was.

 

“Krystal?” Jessica turned around, facing her sister. “Krystal!”

The girl that had replaced the freak stood firm, her black hair wavering in the wind. In appearance she had not changed much, at least that was what any ordinary person would state. Jessica was no such person, she was her sister and to her it was clear as day. Krystal wasn’t the girl she had known her entire life any longer. There was harshness painted across her entire face; her eyes narrowed, her jaws firmly clenched together. It took Jessica by such a surprise that the instinctive hug she wanted to give her sister remained just a thought.

 

“I-What happened to you?” Jessica explored Krystal’s surroundings, looking for her past friends.

“Where is everyone?”  Last time she had seen Krystal she had waved her off. Krystal had decided to do research on the creation of life or some sort. Jessica didn’t know very much about Krystal’s life at that time and while Sica herself would blame it on her flooded schedule, Krystal would’ve argued otherwise. She knew it had been Yuri who had claimed the little free-time her sister had. She didn’t mind it though. Jessica was her sister and she was part of the reason Krystal had become what she was now.

 

“Jess… I’m sorry,” Krystal murmured softly as she exposed her arm by pulling her sleeve.

Jessica’s mouth fell to the floor. On her sisters arm rested a black spot.

 

*

 

“Don’t be ridiculous Yoong, I love to spend time with you!” Sooyoung declared. "So let me in please."

 

The two girls were standing in front of the door to Yoona’s room, arguing about the trivial matter on what to do next. While Sooyoung desperately tried to get into Yoona’s room, Yoona herself found it too risky. Her roommate Seohyun was out reading in the library and her returning times varied throughout the year. Yoona wasn’t going to risk discovery. Being discovered by Seohyun would’ve simply been disastrous. The thought alone made Yoona shiver.

 

“Come on, I don’t want to go to my own room yet,” Sooyoung extended her arm and leaned against the door with her palm, intentionally bringing her face dangerously close to Yoona’s.

 

“Let. Me. In. Please?”

 

Yoona wiggled underneath Sooyoung’s puppy eyes and slight pout, finding it extremely hard to resist. “But Seohyun…” the words were weak and as soon as she had spoken them Yoona knew she would cave. So did Sooyoung, when she saw the usually frolic girl avert her eyes and blush shyly. To fully ensure her victory, she moved her lips to Yoona’s ear and whispered: “Once I’m done with you, you’ll only have one girl on your mind.”

 

“Holy ,” Yoona uttered all hot and bothered. With no hesitation left in her body, she turned around and fumbled around trying to unlock her door.

Sooyoung did a step back, happy with what she had accomplished. Inside of her an urge began to grew, as she admired Yoona’s modest but firm behind wiggling from side to side due to Yoona’s struggle with the key.

 

“Damn Yoong, you’re so incredibly hot.”

 

“Shut up you, before I decide this door isn’t worth the trouble and take you right here,” Yoona warned feeling herself drip with anticipation.

 

Finally the door lock shot open and Yoona wasted no moment in getting in.

The playful girl that she was thought about smacking the door closed before Sooyoung could even get in as a little joke, but her lust prevented her from acting upon it. After all, Sooyoung was in exactly the right mood.

 

In contrast to Yoona’s rush inside, Sooyoung took it nice and easy, trying to play it cool. Yoona loved her girlfriend’s swagger and patiently waited for her to make the move.

 

To be quite honest, it hadn’t always been like this. In past times, when peace still prevailed here, Sooyoung and Yoona had been far from lovers. They had been friends, sure, but much more than that neither of them could’ve ever imagined.

 

It wasn’t until the purge that the girls' grew closer, much closer in fact. After the terrible tragedy that befell Jessica and Taeyeon the group shattered. With this base not yet discovered, there was no safe haven for the girls. Only the weird powers of Jessica and the incredible survival instincts of Taeyeon got them through as far as they had. However, after that specific event, Taeyeon and Jessica both left the group, seeking to distance themselves from any human contact. They both blamed themselves for what had happened and the group suddenly lost four members instead of just two.

 

Seohyun was devastated and a wreck. Whereas Yoona priorly always turned to Seohyun for distraction she now found herself alone. It was then that Sooyoung came to her rescue. Sooyoung acted like they were forbidden lovers right from the start, claiming that neither Seohyun nor Hyoyeon could handle this sudden change. It had Yoona thinking and she decided Sooyoung was right. If the other two saw her and Sooyoung growing closer by the second they might feel even more closed from the group and they didn’t want a Jessica and Taeyeon case all over again.

But of course this wasn’t the entire truth. It was a game as well; a game to relish in a world that was going to .

 

The game soon turned into something serious and before they knew it they were head over heels for each other. They dove way too quickly in everything they wanted to experience before dying, never explicitly stating any feelings of love for one another.

 

“Want to get right to it?” Sooyoung asked throwing her brown hair back so that it hung down her back and sashayed forwards. The question stayed unanswered, Yoona just smiling wistfully at Sooyoung’s movements. The distance between them had narrowed to only a few inches and Yoona instinctively did a step back, feeling the wall press against her back.

Sooyoung slowly scanned her from head to toe, pleased with who was standing before her. Slowly her tongue came alive and slithered along Yoona’s lips, covering as much area as possible. She could taste the flavor of her lipstick; a sweet strawberry red. It was one of the features Sooyoung loved about Yoona, her persistence to keep everything as it had been before the Dragor. When scavenging she would look for tiny things that reminded her of better times. Last time, she found lipstick.

 

"I want you..." Yoona said, a sultry undertone coloring her voice.

 

She didn’t have to repeat that for Sooyoung to reciprocate as the latter leaned in for a kiss.

As soon as there was only a pinky of distance between them, the scent of their respective partner filled their noses. They both smelled amazingly and Yoona wondered how on earth Sooyoung could wander around all day in her own smell without melting from it.

 

Sooyoung moved her arms around Yoona's waist and firmly pressed her lips against those of the beauty before her. She was clearly no longer a novice at this. With her lips she got hold of Yoona's upper-lip, on it and nursed it and moved on to the lower-lip.

Yoona could only let herself be overwhelmed with the experience of her sparring partner. Her kiss felt better than anything she had felt in quite a while and she closed his eyes with pleasure.

 

Only moments later she opened her eyes again but only because Sooyoung's tongue was brushing fervently against her lips seeking entrance.

Not hesitating in the slightest Yoona opened for her. Sooyoung's tongue dipped into and, like a woman on a mission, twisted around Yoona's tongue in great desire. The room shot up a few degrees in temperature as Sooyoung moved in further and pressed her body against the cutie that was now backed up against the wall. Two reasonable sized mounds rested on Yoona’s torso, causing her to heat up even further.

Yoona soon found herself out of breath and hopelessly tried to get some air in through her nose.

It seemed to work, but she had already found another problem. She was beginning to sweat. Sooyoung however wasn't going to let her just slip from her grip. She laid one hand on her chest and slit the other down her stomach towards the very existence of her womanly pride.

 

Unsure how to react, Yoona let the flood of desire take her, causing her to moan into Sooyoung’s mouth. After a few more minutes they pulled away slightly, only to give one short glace at each other and initiate another kiss. Yoona’s lower lip slipped in between Soo’s parted ones as Sooyoung’s hand found its way underneath her top. Yoona’s blazer had slipped of her shoulders and was now loosely hanging by her slender forearms. Their lewd noises echoed against the tiles of the walls, strangely arousing them even further and as much as Soo wanted to just shoot her hand up until Yoona’s s; her cowardice prevented her from doing exactly that. Instead, she found herself softly caressing her well-trained abs. Yoona had always been fit, but it wasn’t until now that Sooyoung once again thoroughly realized how incredibly y her body was. Eventually Soo had found the courage to move a hand on her , keeping the other caressing her belly.

 

“Soo, please…” Yoona bit her lip and gazed at Sooyoung intently. Her body was reacting to the s of her friend and she couldn’t wait much longer to get relief.

She wanted Soo to kiss her other luscious lips; the ones southern of her belly. Sooyoung understood and responded by moving her hand into Yoona’s jeans. The damp spot on her lace told Soo that Yoona was just as as she was. The fact that she could make Yoona feel like this was a spark that lit her inner bonfire. Impatiently to get to her treasure, she ed Yoona’s jeans and swept away the cover of her , leaving her glistening in open view.

 

“ yes, it looks and smells so… desirable,” Sooyoung admired, eliciting a slight gasp from Yoona.

“Soo, please fill me. I want you to make me delirious with desire. Ravage me, Soo,” Yoona implored, her carnal desires taking over.

Sooyoung was all too happy to oblige, her own libido also exceeding normal limits.

Using her middle finger, she the slit of her slightly parted privates. Even with the modest touch Yoona reacted vehemently. A loud moan erupted from and she curled her toes in ecstasy.

 

“Soo, it's so good," Yoona purred to her efforts.

 

“You wanna come, babe?” Sooyoung asked enticingly.

 

“God, yes.”

 

With this confirmation Sooyoung slipped a finger inside of Yoona, her  immediately on her finger in reaction. The slippery walls were warm and comfortable and soon after Sooyoung pushed in another finger. Lewd sounds started to emerge as Sooyoung increased her speed, ing in and out of Yoona faster and faster and smacking her palm against her victim’s .

 

Sooyoung was getting hornier by the minute and decided to finish Yoona off with , so that she could pleasure herself while she was at it. With her hand still wet from Yoona’s excretions, she squatted and placed it inside her own . She then proceeded to work herself to an .

 

Yoona panted heavily, but noticing the sudden absence of Sooyoung’s fingers she looked down at the culprit. What she saw almost sent her over the edge. Sooyoung pleasuring herself with her juices still lingering on her fingers was one of the hottest things she had ever seen. The girl soon noticed Yoona staring at her.

 

“You make me like this, Yoona. You degrade me to a ty who can’t think about anything else than pleasuring herself,” Sooyoung dirty-talked and although Yoona loved every second of it, if Soo was going to keep this up she was going to come without her.

 

Soo noticed Yoona’s battle with her , finding it adorable how Yoona held on for her. Luckily for both of them, Soo was approaching her own fast. When she knew she couldn’t hold on much longer she maneuvered her face in between Yoona’s thighs and lapped up the spilled liquid of her love-well.

 

Yoona arched her back in response, her legs almost closing from the intensity Soo’s tongue was sending through her spine. She took hold of the back of Soo’s head and pushed her closer to her , demanding her tongue to reach deeper inside of her.

 

Sooyoung ran her tongue once more along her crevice before pushing it inside her.

 

“Yaaah!” Yoona squawked happily.

 

Soo tongue ed her harshly, giving her no time to catch up. It didn’t seem possible to Yoona to feel any better than that she did, but when Soo started to flick her already swollen she knew she was a goner.

 

“Soo, baby I’m going to ,” Yoon announced, her breathing both ragged and heavy.

 

“, me too baby. Come for me; come hard all over my face. Smother me in evidence of your desire,” Sooyoung was rubbing her own with her other hand and found her release soon after speaking those words.

 

Yoona let out a squeal of pleasure as she got hit with a quake of utter bliss. Her honey gushed from her hole like an avalanche and landed straight on Soo’s face, sending Soo’s up a level higher.

 

Exhausted they both dropped to the floor, staring at the ceiling in the afterglow of their passion. The only movement coming from Sooyoung, who was hungrily roaming her face with her tongue to gather as much of Yoona’s product as she could.

 

They both knew to savor this moment, for it may never come again.

 

To be continued...

Author's comment:

Seems like Jessica has finally found her sister, but maybe not in a state she had expected. What happened to her? 

And what/who was that girl with the immense show of power? 

And maybe most imporantly, finally the is here! Perhaps coming as a surprise from Soona. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten

TaeNy yet hehe. 

I thoroughly hope you enjoyed reading this one, for writing this is taking a lot of my time haha. I've never written

as much as this in such a short time (and I also have another writing project open can't neglect that entirely either). It helps that I enjoy writing so and of course. 

your comment(s) help out a lot too, so thank you for that! Now I'm going to bed it's 2 am over here ugh.