Final

Sorry but I Love You

Looking through photo albums, reminiscing the memories that we had together, looking through the box where I kept everything that has to do with you. Tears started flowing down, I tried to restrain myself from doing so I really tried. I guess I just wasn't ready for the break up but I had to do it. I can't bare to see you love me for your whole life when I can't do so . I love you so much that I thought that leaving you was the best choice. Its better for you to be heartbroken now than later. A smile craved on my face when I saw you with another girl. The girl was none other than my best friend. I knew she liked you even when we were still dating. I may look happy on the outside but on the inside I'm breaking down, my heart broke into pieces. I am sorry I broke the promise we made when we were together. We promise that we will never leave each other, no secrets are kept between us and we will go through difficult obstacles that is blocking our way together. I am so sorry that I broke all those promises. It's the best for you. I don't want seeing you single and having a wall between yourself and everyone else. I glanced at the clock one last time. The time is here thank you for all the memories, those few months were the best times of my life. I'll like to say this one last time before it's too late. Kim Myungsoo saranghaeyo. 

THE END :) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :) COMMENTS ARE THE BEST SO I'LL KNOW HOW IS MY STORY. COMMENTS MAKES MY DAY :) SARANGHAEYO <3