First Meeting

Under the same Love Umbrella
At Seoul Arts University all the girls are so work up with the famous group called “U-KISS”

Inside a classroom, Kiseop was fixing up his things before he goes home but one girl talk to him. “Hi! Kiseop” she said in a cute way but Kiseop kept quiet. “Hey! Kiseop, I heard that you guys have another concert”, “Is it okay if you would invite me for free” she said while hugging his arms.

He shoved her off “Sorry! But I would only invite a girl for free if she’s special to me”, “But I’m special” she complained. “As if” he glared at her and made the girl pissed “You’re such a jerk” then she left.

“Oh! I think Kiseop rejected another girl” Kibum said while tapping his shoulder. Eli added “It’s because many girls like us”, “Whatever” Kiseop hissed. “His in a bad mood again” Kevin said while coming inside the classroom. “What’s your problem with all the girls?” Alexander asked.

“Girls are just annoying”, “They always like us to give them a free ticket for our concert why don’t they just buy it” he explained with an irritated face. “Yeah! It’s true” all of them agreed “But you could just decline the girls nicely” Soohyun implied. “He already did but… because of how he declined nicely, more girls ask him” Kibum answered on behalf to Kiseop. “So that’s why he reject the girls in a bad way now” Eli exclaimed.

“Shut up!” Kiseop protested “Besides what are you guys doing here Eli and Kevin are my only classmates”. “Ah! Kiseop is so mean” Soohyun and Dongho said it together “So what if I’m mean all the girls want to be friends with us because we’re famous” he explained.

“EH!!!” all of them were curious “I don’t like that. I like it when they treat us just a normal classmate not just some famous group”. “Well I kinda get what your trying to say” Eli implied “But even we’re like that it can’t be change because we’re already famous” Dongho interrupted.

“Hey! Why don’t we hang-out somewhere now that we can rest for a while” Kevin said to them trying to change the atmosphere. “Sure! That will be a great idea” all of them agreed but Kiseop declined “Sorry I can’t go for today”.

“Eh! Why?” Alexander asked “I heard that it will rain today” Kiseop said putting his bag in his arms. “But why?”, “Sorry! But I really can’t go, I really need some rest maybe next time” he said while smiling at them.

He stood up from his desk and walk out the room. Many girls saw him at the hallway and kept saying goodbye at him but he just ignored them.
 
 
Kiseop stop walking because of the stoplight but when the sign change he continue to walk but while his walking he notice that the rain is pouring down. He gets his umbrella in his bag and opened it until the rain got heavier and he started walking afterwards.

While his walking a girl was running because of the rain but then she suddenly saw a guy with an umbrella so she suddenly went towards him and she hold the side of the umbrella.

“What the-” Kiseop was surprised and stop from walking. “Sorry! Is it okay if I can share with your umbrella” she said while holding the side of the umbrella.

He was speechless. Then the girl looks at him and smiled “I’m really sorry”. He suddenly blushed because of the girl “Ah! Lee Kiseop” she mentioned his name. “Eh! Drop the Lee part” he suddenly said embarrassedly.

“Then Kiseop-oppa is okay” she said while the two of them were walking, “Okay!” he replied without looking at her.
 

♫Kiseop's POV♫
 
It’s been a few minutes that the two of us walk together but I was curious ‘This girl, she never asked me about the concerts or show. She just keeps talking about school’. I stared at her and I notice her uniform ‘That uniform, she’s the same school that I’m studying but I’ve never seen her’.


Kiseop was going to ask something but the girl keep talking “And Fujiwara-sensei…”, “Um-”

“What is it, Kiseop-oppa?” she asked “Um! I’m just curious do you know me as in with my group U-KISS” he asked curiously. “Yes! But I’m not really familiar with you guys. To be honest I never watch your shows” she explained “But I pretty much support all of you because you guys studied the same school with us even though you guys really don’t fit in”.

Kiseop was confused at the last part “Eh!”, “What do you mean?” he asked the girl. “I always saw you at school with the girls to talk to you like they wanted to be friends with you because your famous”, “But when I saw you, your eyes were different like you wanted to be a normal student” she exclaimed while crossing her arms at her chest

 

‘How did she know that’s what I always feel’I said to myself. Then the rain stop and the girl put out her hand and said “It stop”, “Thank you for sharing the umbrella, Kiseop-oppa” she backs away from me and bow while thanking me.

“Well bye” she waved at me then left

I waved at her but I was looking at her until she’s gone ‘Who is she?’ How did she know that I wanted to be a normal student?

“But when I saw you, your eyes was different like you wanted to be a normal student”

‘My eyes was different’ I said when I remembered what she just said